Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HELP!!!!!

• Thread starter coffeedancerofGod3
  • Start date

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

coffeedancerofGod3

hey everyone! i'm new, i'm Mac0486's little sister!
i need some help with this relationship problem i'm having. here it goes:
there is this guy at my church who has been sorta off and on with me, but nothing official. he's from another town, but visits his dad some weekends. i have fallen i love with him and really think he might be like "the one" :biggrin :oops: :) ....... but i can't just keep waiting for him and without really knowing how he feels. so now, this other guy has come along and i think he likes me and i've kinda had my eye on him for a while. we're friends, and recently i've kinda developed this thing for him. my delema is; should i wait around for mr. wonderful and never have any fun with anybody else..... or should i just have my fun and date this other guy because we both like each other. i would just be for fun nothing serious.... right? then when mr. wonderful figures out what he wants to do, i'll start being a more serious about us.
PS to make things worse: :crying: they both have girlfriends(not really serious relationships though)

Hey, Mac, your her Big Brother, your always gonna feel this way. CDOG3, Just seek the Lord in that you do. I'm with big brother. 8-)

CDOG3, let me tell you first, you borther is going to say that bc/ your his little sister o don't listen to him (i know i have 2 big borthers who told me that).

Second, men aren't worth it (no body kill me now). why? b/c you may think your with mr. right but he can start using you and doing other things that...well...you get what i'm saying. you need to just a good strong friendship first. don't drive in without knowing soemthing aobut him. now your firnd at you have known for a while, try it. you never know. but htis other guy, be careful. get ot knwo him better. you always what a guy that you cna cry to and how won't turn you away in you r hardest times.

NOw this aobu them both have girls, don't; be stubid. is they want to date them, let them make the first move. you can flirt and let them know but do try to break them up to date you. you will end up in depp crap there( i know nad its stinks).

Third, and most important, never lever you girl friends for a guy. all that does is give them a reaosn to try to tear you from any guy. Your girls (if you close) will always be there for you and those are the kinda people you need to keep. Just remember Friends are gold and will last forever if true. Guys will come and go and you will find mr right, or close to mr. right.

heavens_angel said:
Third, and most important, never lever you girl friends for a guy. all that does is give them a reaosn to try to tear you from any guy. Your girls (if you close) will always be there for you and those are the kinda people you need to keep. Just remember Friends are gold and will last forever if true. Guys will come and go and you will find mr right, or close to mr. right.
Ok, i agree with this part. you know how i feel about the rest though! And most likely, i am older and more experienced than her.

Thanx! i took a chance and the other guy (ben) that i liked him and that was weird... so we decided to be freinds. through all of this me and ben have become very good friends. he told me that he is goin through a really hard time and we really got to talk as freinds! i like him better that way! as for mr. wonderful (huston) i'm still pondering over it! wow it's really hard to leave someone that u really love! i think ben was like the guy i just thought about to try to get huston off my mind.

coffeedancerofGod3 said:
Thanx! i took a chance and the other guy (ben) that i liked him and that was weird... so we decided to be freinds. through all of this me and ben have become very good friends. he told me that he is goin through a really hard time and we really got to talk as freinds! i like him better that way! as for mr. wonderful (huston) i'm still pondering over it! wow it's really hard to leave someone that u really love! i think ben was like the guy i just thought about to try to get huston off my mind.

Glad I provided some help in our private conversation and glad to see that others have helped you in the topic you started.

I am sure you will learn that making as many friends as possible is more important, in the long run, then dating or getting a boyfriend (girl friend in my case of course). I am one of those people who never dated not because I did not like the concept but because I was shy...now I am not as shy and I am more focused on the Lord. I believe that if anyone, who is Christian, is mean't to have someone God will provide that.

thanks guy i think i might just fly singal for a while

coffeedancerofGod3 said:
thanks guy i think i might just fly singal for a while

for girl to girl...being solo is the best way to go. trust me! been there...done that...got the tee-shirt

Where can I get one? [Pause...rethink] Woops I'm a dude I don't want that t-shirt anymore. :-D

Seriously, and I a guy saying this, stay single for a while. :smt023

Hey Mac, when can I expect the check? 8-)

Back