Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, i'm new here, and to Christianity.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
welcome to the forum, know that you are not alone in your Christian walk,

and I do hope that you've also found a church, a good Christian community you can be a part of
Thank you so much. It is heartwarming how I'm welcomed here!
I have yet to find a church. My health, both mental and (mostly) physical, is what's holding me back at the moment. But I will get there, as soon as my body allows me to.
God bless you.

Hey All,
Greetings Rory, welcome to the site. Congrats on the sobriety. That is awesome. Keep it up. Sorry to hear about the arrhythmia. Check with your doctor first . But maybe there are exercises you can do to strengthen your heart and minimize the effects of the arrhythmia. At 25, maybe there is something besides medicine.
Go, explore the site and join in.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Greetings Rory, welcome to the site. Congrats on the sobriety. That is awesome. Keep it up. Sorry to hear about the arrhythmia. Check with your doctor first . But maybe there are exercises you can do to strengthen your heart and minimize the effects of the arrhythmia. At 25, maybe there is something besides medicine.
Go, explore the site and join in.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Thank you, your words mean a lot! There are still some tests that need to be done, so i’ll have to wait that one out.
Happy to be here, a lot of interesting and inspiring stuff to read!
Have a good one, bless you.

I am a 50 year old male from NA. I've struggled with mental health issues for a long time. I've been an addict, but now i'm 3 years sober.
Just 2 weeks ago i found out i have a cardiac arrhythmia, which made me even more scared of the world then i used to be. I used to be a non-believer, or maybe even Atheist.
However, i also felt drawn to Christianity somehow... i felt drawn to the Bible, which i now have multiple of. Even holding one felt so warm and peaceful. Recently i got myself a study Bible, and i feel happy to learn about God. I feel better when i'm learning about Him, and keeping a Bible close to me when i go to sleep. A week ago, i felt like i awoke from sleep because of God. I felt so safe and warm... it was one of the best feelings i had in a long time.
I'm still struggling with believing, because it is all so overwhelming and new to me, so i hoped i could find some support and maybe tips here on this forum!

Thanks for reading this. I wish you all the best.
Hello Rory and welcome.
The gospel is the most beautiful expression of Gods' love ever witnessed by mankind.
It shows how our Creator visited the world he made and while here, was horrifically sinned against. And still he withheld his anger.
Glad you're sober. 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Rory and welcome.
The gospel is the most beautiful expression of Gods' love ever witnessed by mankind.
It shows how our Creator visited the world he made and while here, was horrifically sinned against. And still he withheld his anger.
Glad you're sober. 😊
Thank you for your warm welcome.:)
I hope you are doing well.
Bless you!

Thank you for your warm welcome.
:)

I hope you are doing well.
Bless you!
Thanks dear believer. I'm a former addict also. I came to know our Lord through the love his servants showed me. I'm doing well because I know he's in me and see him in every believer.
Sometimes our view of him might be off a little, but we still see him in each other and we all need to grow.
Look forward to learning from you.

Thanks dear believer. I'm a former addict also. I came to know our Lord through the love his servants showed me. I'm doing well because I know he's in me and see him in every believer.
Sometimes our view of him might be off a little, but we still see him in each other and we all need to grow.
Look forward to learning from you.
Thanks for showing me the same love his servants showed you. It means a lot!
I still have to learn and understand a lot, so I hope that I may learn from you as well. And congrats on getting sober too! :)

I am a 50 year old male from NA. I've struggled with mental health issues for a long time. I've been an addict, but now i'm 3 years sober.
Just 2 weeks ago i found out i have a cardiac arrhythmia, which made me even more scared of the world then i used to be. I used to be a non-believer, or maybe even Atheist.
However, i also felt drawn to Christianity somehow... i felt drawn to the Bible, which i now have multiple of. Even holding one felt so warm and peaceful. Recently i got myself a study Bible, and i feel happy to learn about God. I feel better when i'm learning about Him, and keeping a Bible close to me when i go to sleep. A week ago, i felt like i awoke from sleep because of God. I felt so safe and warm... it was one of the best feelings i had in a long time.
I'm still struggling with believing, because it is all so overwhelming and new to me, so i hoped i could find some support and maybe tips here on this forum!

Welcome good sir, praying got you!

Thanks for showing me the same love his servants showed you. It means a lot!
I still have to learn and understand a lot, so I hope that I may learn from you as well. And congrats on getting sober too!
:)
Thanks brother. I'm so glad you're returning. I'm going to start a thread on how Jesus healed me. I'll call the thread "My Addiction." I'll put it in the Christian Talk & Advice section. I hope you get blessed by it. 😊

Thanks brother. I'm so glad you're returning. I'm going to start a thread on how Jesus healed me. I'll call the thread "My Addiction." I'll put it in the Christian Talk & Advice section. I hope you get blessed by it. 😊
I followed you. :biggrin2
I'm very interested in your story!

I followed you.
:biggrin2

I'm very interested in your story!
I think I'll follow you also. I've never used the follow feature. I think it's because I think my posts have been mostly for teaching, but I'm in desperate need of being taught and encouraged.
Since I started the moderator job a fewdays ago, I was never interested about the moderators personally, how they felt or why? But it's really inportant to care about how other believers see things through what we experience. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

I can totally relate! I'm a Christian for over 28 years but slipped away into the drugs as well but Jesus pulled me out of that horrible lifestyle and saved me from hell🔥🔥🔥✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏🙋‍♀️

I can totally relate! I'm a Christian for over 28 years but slipped away into the drugs as well but Jesus pulled me out of that horrible lifestyle and saved me from hell🔥🔥🔥✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏🙋‍♀️
I'm happy to hear that! I thank the Lord for saving you:pray

Hello Rory, I am new here also. The lord has delivered me from multiple addictions and ive never looked back. "He whom the son sets free is free indeed". Im sorry to hear about your health issues but there is no need to fear because I believe the lord is healer. As you walk with the lord you will see how good and faithful he is and your faith will only grow. It's good to see you here.

Hello Disevani, I am new here also. The lord has delivered me from multiple addictions and ive never looked back. "He whom the son sets free is free indeed". Im sorry to hear about your health issues but there is no need to fear because I believe the lord is healer. As you walk with the lord you will see how good and faithful he is and your faith will only grow. It's good to see you here.
Hello, thank you for you warm welcome, and I happy to see you here too.
Glad to hear that our Lord Jesus Christ has saved you. I thank Him for it :pray
I'm still at the very beginning of the path, but I'm walking on it with open arms and lots of joy and love.
I thank you again, and I'm looking forward to learn from you! :)

Back