Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hope for America: New Contract with America

Do you agree with the eight points of the New Contract with America?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:thumbsup

Where Black Lives Matter is concerned they are not about eliminating racism and prejudice. They are about black supremacy and vengeance, which is racist and prejudice. It's gang mentality which will continue to grow until it is out of control.
I hope it doesn't continue to grow...but what will stop it?
A female leader of BLM (can't remember her name) said last year during the rioting in many cities....
that looting was reparation for black slavery.

Nuff said.

I doubt it. First the LGBT+ people would have to reach majority 8n the county (highly unlikely) then get some kind of economic control of the country in order to do anything like the nazi party.
LOL
They've done enough.
I've been around for it all.
They've already changed our society forever.

1622477400584.png

1622477419692.png

90% of the gays, prostitutes, drug users, abortions I knew of in the 70s, I witnessed, were due to pedophilia.
I wonder if that was a phenomenon for you, because in my experience thebonly person I met who was molested is the straightest guy I know. I am a gay man and was not molested nor have any interest in children. I know many (well over 100) other people who identify as lgbt+ and have not met any that have been molested or are pedophiles.

I'm fine with that. But the problem in the black community is a moral problem. They already have free everything but since the community as a whole lacks moral character it does no good. Their free everything should be used to get themselves out of their slavery to immorality, and the poverty it produces, not keep them in it as is happening.
I have heard this argument, but there is a large misunderstanding in what the problems are. Immorality is a scape goat to ignore the real needs of a community. You mentioned "free everything" that is not true. A large problem in many black neighborhoods is the collateral damage of poverty. Schools, decent paying jobs, and access to services are large aspects to cycles of poverty. Money isn't the be all end all issue, it's about working with the communities to reach needs. Otherwise Immorality will continue.

Why, so they can do that to straight white people? They already have the freedoms they want. Now that they have those they want to do that, and much more, to the straight community.
As a person is part of the LGBT+ why do you think my community wants to attack or oppress you? Right now the focus is more about trans visibility and education. I don't Eben know how the community could even oppress straight people? What, we won't let you into brunch? :tongue

I hope it doesn't continue to grow...but what will stop it?
A female leader of BLM (can't remember her name) said last year during the rioting in many cities....
that looting was reparation for black slavery.

Nuff said.
Giving them everything for free wasn't enough, I guess.

I have heard this argument, but there is a large misunderstanding in what the problems are. Immorality is a scape goat to ignore the real needs of a community. You mentioned "free everything" that is not true. A large problem in many black neighborhoods is the collateral damage of poverty. Schools, decent paying jobs, and access to services are large aspects to cycles of poverty. Money isn't the be all end all issue, it's about working with the communities to reach needs. Otherwise Immorality will continue.
End the immorality of this Cardi-B culture and their needs will start being met. Dads will marry their women and will want to protect and keep their families. And so they will do what they need to do to accomplish that end-work, save money, buy houses, etc. That mindset is what gets in the way of the Marxist's goal to take over this country. People who 'own' things tend to want to fight for them, and vigorously! The Marxists can't win a country like that, not without nuking it, anyway. Which even they know is counterproductive. So the best alternative is destroy the glue of society-the man/woman/children model of family.

For what it’s worth, I appreciate you and this discussion. I know you are passionate about what you believe, as I am.

But you have been courteous for the most part and I appreciate that.

This is certainly a discussion that can easily get out of hand but in my opinion it hasn’t.

Thank you, and God bless you.

You are my brother in Christ. You are loved and appreciated.

JLB

Why in the world would you say that when he is not your brother in Christ?

He is your brother in your view of race.

Quantrill

As imagined!

Thing is .... YOU haven't lived through current history as I have.
You only know what you've been told....
I, and many on this forum, know because we were there and remember all.
Like, for instance, the changes in racial matters, beginning with the 50's in the south and
Martin Luther King, Jr. and so on until today.
This is just condensending. Your age means you were alive, but that doesn't mean you have the insight into the situations. I may have not been at historical events, but I can read the records of those that have been there.
There has always been a class called American History in the US curriculum.
I seem to remember that too.
Except we learned real American History.
It wasn't tainted by the extreme liberal left that has students knocking down statues
of various persons of historical fame...

Students are taught to hate the U.S. --- the best country in the world.
Or, at least, it used to be...I'm beginning to fear for it.
They're taught that whites have too much privilege,,,,
and who knows what else since I don't live there anymore and just getting the news just
doesn't cut it.

Your first sentence is so funny that I won't even respond.
I'll just say that man's nature has never changed and never will.

The American Revolution is different MD.
Slavery should also be taught....
how the very Africans sold their people to the buyers...
how it was in the world from the beginning of time....
how it has been somewhat overcome but is still present to this day...
BUT NOT AD NAUSEUM to the point where hate is fostered.
And, perhaps some positive results of the 60's and 70's ...... and so on....
could be pointed out - but no, better to foster the hate and keep the news going on TV and in
persons that can be brainwashed to suit the post modern agenda of those teaching.

?
Are you living in the U.S.?
Do you watch the news?
Every group that is supposed to be "helping" is calling black people victims.
That's how they keep the game of racism going.

JLB doesn't want to limit the information.
What some of us are saying is that the information has to be real....
and not used to incite.

Which aspect of society needs to change?
Why isn't it changing?

I don't really need an answer, just think about it.

By canceling us, that's how.
You mean on twitter? What else can we do to you? I'm serious really canceling isn't really a thing outside of online internet personalities and tv.

End the immorality of this Cardi-B culture and their needs will start being met.
Why are all black people beholden to Cardi B? Wouldn't that mean all White people are beholden to Jeffey Dahlmer?

Dads will marry their women and will want to protect and keep their families. And so they will do what they need to do to accomplish that end-work, save money, buy houses, etc. That mindset is what gets in the way of the Marxist's goal to take over this country. People who 'own' things tend to want to fight for them, and vigorously! The Marxists can't win a country like that, not without nuking it, anyway. Which even they know is counterproductive. So the best alternative is destroy the glue of society-the man/woman/children model of family.
I think you use Marxist like a boogeyman term. There are no serious Marxists with any real power in the US. Heck, most serious Marxist see Bernie Sanders as too Liberal. :tongue

I never claimed to be one. I'm not trying to decide, also i was tired and just wanted to go to bed.

Now you change your story. I'm sure he will change his.

The truth comes out. You acknowledge a brother with a view of race that you have. Not as a brother in Christ. As did he, except he added you as a brother in Christ for your race views.

Speaks volumes...for those who can read.

Quantrill

Now you change your story. I'm sure he will change his.

The truth comes out. You acknowledge a brother with a view of race that you have. Not as a brother in Christ. As did he, except he added you as a brother in Christ for your race views.

Speaks volumes...for those who can read.

Quantrill
Don't you believe black people are a cursed race based on the story of Noah? I mean I see every human and my brothers and sisters, so I don't really mind if someone says I'm their neither in Christ. Considering I was a Christian at one time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back