Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hope for America: New Contract with America

Do you agree with the eight points of the New Contract with America?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is just condensending. Your age means you were alive, but that doesn't mean you have the insight into the situations. I may have not been at historical events, but I can read the records of those that have been there.
I didn't mean to be condescending.
What I meant is that those that actually live through an experience it differently (of course) than those that only read about it.

You might have read about person's experience in learning of the death of JFK.
But I remember what I FELT like when I heard the news.
I remember where I was and how we all felt.

Being 30 yrs old...you cannot know the above.
Just to say that what kids learn these days may not be exactly what happened in the past.
Things get colored with different lenses, as the teacher sees them.

News can be reported with a left slant or a right slant....etc.

Don't you believe black people are a cursed race based on the story of Noah? I mean I see every human and my brothers and sisters, so I don't really mind if someone says I'm their neither in Christ. Considering I was a Christian at one time.
Black people are a cursed race because of Noah?!!!
?

My gosh MD,,,,who were YOUR teachers???

You are not a brother in Christ by your own admission. It is not cool. It is being deceptive.

Quantrill
I knew Milk-Drops is not a believer.
I sympathize with him because it must not be easy to repeat this all the time.
I don't think he was being deceptive....
Some forums have RELIGION: ....... under the avatar so there can be no mistake.
Maybe we should do that too??

Yeah, we have visibility, that's not the same as blaming an ethnic minority for the entire countries problems and herding them into death camps. :mad
What are you talking about?
What ethnic minority am I blaming for all of the country's problems?
And please don't talk to me about death camps.

It's not NORMAL to have two mothers or two fathers.
WHATEVER RACE THEY ARE.

Ah...so you wern't so sleepy after all. More deception.

What is 'i'm their neither'?

Did you and your 'brother' get together and hatch a reply?

You are no brother in Christ. Both you and he knows it. Now the story grows. I can't wait to see it's completeness.

As I said, for those that can read.

And if I'm not here anymore, it is not by my own volition.

Quantrill
What?

What are you talking about?
What ethnic minority am I blaming for all of the country's problems?
And please don't talk to me about death camps.

It's not NORMAL to have two mothers or two fathers.
WHATEVER RACE THEY ARE.
I'm not saying you are blaming any ethnic minority. I'm saying that the lgbt+ community is nothing like the Nazis and trying to allude to that is outrageous.

Black people are a cursed race because of Noah?!!!
?

My gosh MD,,,,who were YOUR teachers???
No, I don't believe that. Quantril and I have talked about BLM in the past, and Quantril stated that they believe that black people were the cursed lineage of the disgraced son of Noah.

Ah...so you wern't so sleepy after all. More deception.

What is 'i'm their neither'?

Quantrill
I'm on mobile right now. Sometimes my texts get mangled. I meant to say "brother".
B and N are next to each other on the keyboard and my phone will autocorrect to a similar word. I don't always catch it.

I wonder if that was a phenomenon for you, because in my experience thebonly person I met who was molested is the straightest guy I know. I am a gay man and was not molested nor have any interest in children. I know many (well over 100) other people who identify as lgbt+ and have not met any that have been molested or are pedophiles.
The denial of the link between pedophilia and homosexuality is a standard talking point. It has been known for decades there is a link. Not every molested kid becomes homosexual. Not every homosexual was molested. Just like not every smoker gets lung cancer and not everyone with lung cancer smoked. But, the link id undeniable. Even in old movies like The Detective, starring Frank Sinatra, the link between pedophilia and homosexuality was recognized as art imitated life.
I knew a 12 year old girl who was the daughter of a prostitute who was sexually assaulted repeatedly. Her fate: unknown. Another girl raped/impregnated by her father = abortion/failed marriage/lesbian.
Another molested in mid-teens= lesbian. Another molested as a child = lesbian. Ellen Degenerous publicly admitted she was molested as did Rosie O'Donnell. Still waiting for Jodie Foster to do the same. Homosexuality is a symptom of pedophilia and there are many responses besides homosexuality. Prostitution, drug abuse, depression, anxiety, promiscuity, etc. The reason more and more letters keep getting assigned to LGBT is because it is indicative of the multiple responses to childhood sexual assault. I witnessed multiple cases of it and reports from other kids when growing up.
I talked with another girl who was molested by her dad. He committed suicide while she became a prostitute. Pedophilia is out of control and as long as attention can be kept on homosexuality with the hoax "born that way" narrative, then pedophilia thrives. Homosexuality is the smoke. Pedophilia is the fire producing the smoke. Blaming the smoke does nothing but divert attention from the fire.

I'm not saying you are blaming any ethnic minority. I'm saying that the lgbt+ community is nothing like the Nazis and trying to allude to that is outrageous.
NOTHING is like the Nazi's.
It certainly wasn't me that alluded to that.
I would never dilute what they did by comparing ANYTHING to them.

No, I don't believe that. Quantril and I have talked about BLM in the past, and Quantril stated that they believe that black people were the cursed lineage of the disgraced son of Noah.
Sorry...difficult to read every post.
Sounded like you were saying Christians believe this.

The denial of the link between pedophilia and homosexuality is a standard talking point. It has been known for decades there is a link.
That's the thing, there hasn't been any evidence of such a link. I have heard at church groups that there is a link, but I have seen none with my experience with the LGBT+ community. Pedophilia tends to be a sickness that effects people no mater what their sexuality.

Not every molested kid becomes homosexual. Not every homosexual was molested. Just like not every smoker gets lung cancer and not everyone with lung cancer smoked. But, the link id undeniable. Even in old movies like The Detective, starring Frank Sinatra, the link between pedophilia and homosexuality was recognized as art imitated life.
I think you are confusing the haze code with reality. Homosexuals could not be shown in a positive light in movies until the 80s. Plus the term pedophile is a newer term. Homosexual was a catch all term for men that were attracted to men no matter what the age. There has been way more research into sexuality since the terms creation.
I knew a 12 year old girl who was the daughter of a prostitute who was sexually assaulted repeatedly. Her fate: unknown. Another girl raped/impregnated by her father = abortion/failed marriage/lesbian.
Another molested in mid-teens= lesbian. Another molested as a child = lesbian. Ellen Degenerous publicly admitted she was molested as did Rosie O'Donnell. Still waiting for Jodie Foster to do the same. Homosexuality is a symptom of pedophilia and there are many responses besides homosexuality. Prostitution, drug abuse, depression, anxiety, promiscuity, etc.
Sounds more like these women have had traumatic experiences and found other women to be a coping mechanism. So I don't see how it's the fault of homosexuals that pedophilia exists.

The reason more and more letters keep getting assigned to LGBT is because it is indicative of the multiple responses to childhood sexual assault. I witnessed multiple cases of it and reports from other kids when growing up.
No, Lesbien [women attracted to women], Gay [men attracted to Men] Bi/Pan [gender be attracted to both genders] Trans [people that don't identify as the gender assigned at birth] the + mean intersex [people born with parts of both gender], asexual [people without sexual atraction], Nonbinary [part of the trans description, but people who don't identify with gender norms], and Queer [a catch all term for people of either multiple categories or kink] pedophilia is not part of the LGBT+ community.

I talked with another girl who was molested by her dad. He committed suicide while she became a prostitute. Pedophilia is out of control and as long as attention can be kept on homosexuality with the hoax "born that way" narrative, then pedophilia thrives. Homosexuality is the smoke. Pedophilia is the fire producing the smoke. Blaming the smoke does nothing but divert attention from the fire.
I think it's more important to just go after pedophilia. Homosexuality isn't the problem like you said ), it's the abusive pedophiles.

I knew Milk-Drops is not a believer.
I sympathize with him because it must not be easy to repeat this all the time.
I don't think he was being deceptive....
Some forums have RELIGION: ....... under the avatar so there can be no mistake.
Maybe we should do that too??

Under his avatar it says, 'Christian...no'.

Quantrill

I'm on mobile right now. Sometimes my texts get mangled. I meant to say "brother".
B and N are next to each other on the keyboard and my phone will autocorrect to a similar word. I don't always catch it.

I see. You were tired. You were on your mobile. B and N doesn't spell the word correctly. Just smoke.

Trying to change the subject is what you're doing. Go ahead. It doesn't fool anyone.

You're not Christian. But JLB considers you a brother in Christ. Why? Because you're brothers in your views of race.

Nauseating.

Quantrill

That's the thing, there hasn't been any evidence of such a link. I have heard at church groups that there is a link, but I have seen none with my experience with the LGBT+ community. Pedophilia tends to be a sickness that effects people no mater what their sexuality.

I think you are confusing the haze code with reality. Homosexuals could not be shown in a positive light in movies until the 80s. Plus the term pedophile is a newer term. Homosexual was a catch all term for men that were attracted to men no matter what the age. There has been way more research into sexuality since the terms creation.

Sounds more like these women have had traumatic experiences and found other women to be a coping mechanism. So I don't see how it's the fault of homosexuals that pedophilia exists.

No, Lesbien [women attracted to women], Gay [men attracted to Men] Bi/Pan [gender be attracted to both genders] Trans [people that don't identify as the gender assigned at birth] the + mean intersex [people born with parts of both gender], asexual [people without sexual atraction], Nonbinary [part of the trans description, but people who don't identify with gender norms], and Queer [a catch all term for people of either multiple categories or kink] pedophilia is not part of the LGBT+ community.

I think it's more important to just go after pedophilia. Homosexuality isn't the problem like you said ), it's the abusive pedophiles.
Just like pedophilia has no economic, social, racial, religious, cultural boundaries.....so does the response to it have no boundaries as is evidenced by the ever increasing use of the alphabet to describe its victims.

You're not Christian. But JLB considers you a brother in Christ. Why? Because you're brothers in your views of race.

Nauseating.

Actually, I didn’t realize he is not a Christian anymore.

Sorry, my mistake for calling him a brother in Christ. I still love him and respect his right to his belief.

My only point was to show him love and kindness, even though we had been at odds with each other in our discussion.

JLB

A recent Gallup poll revealed a metamorphosis taking place in America, one that has no precedent in American or human history. The poll focused on sexual or gender identity. The percentage of people born before 1946 who identified as something other than male/female heterosexual - or as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, or something else amounted to 1.3% - or just slightly more than 1 person in 100. Of those born from 1946 to the early 1960s, the baby boom generation, the proportion was just slightly higher, 2 out of 100 people.

But for Generation Z, those born between 1997 and the early 2000s, the results were unprecedented. The numbers identifying as something other than heterosexual, as primarily LGBT, was 16%. To put it in perspective, from the baby boomers to the most recent generation of young adults, the proportion of those identifying as LGBT has not doubled, or tripled, but has increased by 8 times, or 800%! The change as measured from the generation that preceded the boomers is over 1,000%, over 12 times!

To put it in still other terms, if you went to a high school class today, you could expect 1 of every 6 students to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender - 1 out of 6! But since the survey involved 19-24 year olds, the high school number would be expected to be even greater.

What could account for such a massive transformation of American youth and concerning something so basic as gender identity? Undoubtedly, it is overwhelmingly the result of a massive barrage of pro-LGBT indoctrination as administered through the media, the government, public education, the corporate world, big tech, the entertainment industry, the music industry, the internet, etc. which children have been exposed to for years, with much of the indoctrination taking place under the radar of parents and guardians. It has all produced a generation unlike any other in world history.

Without a massive cultural and spiritual change, this phenomenon will only continue - and continue to rise. Without a change, the number of those identifying as LGBT will, at one point, outnumber those identifying as born again followers of Messiah. Add to this, the fact that this agenda has become the most potent anti-Christian force in modern culture - and you have the end-times.

We must diligently pray for this generation, and we must be even bolder to speak the truth and share the gospel to those in darkness. And if the dark grows yet darker, it's time for us, as the lights of God, to shine all the more brightly still.

See Message: The Harbinger
Scripture: 2 Kings 7:7-20

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back