Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How many verses are required to prove a false doctrine?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Let's hear.
But everlasting life means you were born and will then live forever.
Eternal life means that you always existed.
I think one has to do with salvation in you, and God is our Salvation. He is our life. Our protection. Our hiding place, etc

Like the Ark before the People, before the flood came , salvation: their deliverence from the coming flood right in their midst.

But they were so entangled in their their master, enslaved by sin I think they were blinded. Wow! that is why God blinds...not because of what He isn't but because of who He is. Deep- got to📝 note that.

Anyway I believe the "right to become" a son may be that God grants hearing, I dont think He is opposed to anything that He is. For example to those that "act" ---> believe on His name. For in my view "God is his actions" Maybe the meaning of - self existing-

So I think there is a difference between being Called a son, and acting out the call.

One is outside of this world it is finished, the other is acting in His story. Acting in History- what is already finished. More deep stuff. I'm going to note 📝 that too. Lol

Then that would have to mean that what God calls--> is - Basically "it is finished".

Now one has to live according to the call.
(His story = history= What He has already called)

When one acts with the kingdom, where what God wants done is done I believe not only do they know they have been called out, but they are intertwined with life itself, God’s work.

That's deep. I say thats deep because this stuff is coming to me as I write. Lol.

recall part of the scripture, "the works God prepared beforehand that we should do", live in.

Watch this, you see "live" in above? That also means Live ---> zoe

So I do wonder that, when words mean what they are
Which are reality- is that when you can see the kingdom. The kingdom is reality. Not just words we think up and say we believe- outward shows without the inward reality.

SO THEN- ONE RECEIVES SALVATION- WHAT IS ALREADY DONE! For God is the Word He Speaks.
I am that I am

And soon you will see that, "I and the father are one" don't quote me... God is His word...simply magnificent! Praise God the very knowledge of this is a blessing! 🙌

And when you live out Salvation->>> having been called a son in His Story > history < then you get the eternal quality of life that stems from the life He has givren us. In that He gave us His Spirit.
THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE A SON. ( MAKE YOUR CALL AND ELECT SURE)

SO WITH THAT SAID- HE GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO BECOME SONS OF GOD IN HIS STORY THAT WE ARE NOW LIVING. THAT'S DEEP, GLORY THE LORD! HE HAS COME- MEANING HE HAS MADE HIMSELF KNOWN...

REMINDING ME OF A PASSAGE HE MADE KNOWN HIS WAYS UNTO MOSES AND HIS ACTS TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.(JACOB)

HIS ACTS- HIS WORK

WE ARE ALL IN Jacob and in each other- we are immersed into each other when we do the work of God. " if we walk in the Spirit we have fellowship with one another and the blood cleanes us from all unrighteousness" We are in communion with each other because we all are living, or alive by the same Spirit...

One Lord, One Faith, one Baptism

One Lord= God, One Faith= God, one Baptism= God

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Heaven and earth- God in His own Story- Jesus

Praise God

The book of Life - are you in His Story ?

Same thing.

Agreed.

OK. Sounds good.
Our everlasting life is the quality of life that God gives us here in this life...
which is really heaven beginning right now.

Jesus is life.
Life stems from Him.

Secularly, I like to say that you get out of life what you put into it.
Like Karma, I guess.
The Holy Spirit helps us to put good things into life,
so that makes our quality of life better.
Worrying less, forgiving people - that would be a part of it.

Good !

Yes. Let Go. Let God.

Yes, your last sentence does happen.
Maybe it comes with time, maybe with age, but it does happen.
Some transform quickly,
some take time.
That's why it's a PERSONAL relationship.

Really good post Corinth!!

Baptism promises:

Do you reject Satan?
I do renounce him!

And all his pomp &works?
I do renounce them.

And all his empty promises?
I do renounce them.

Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth?
I do believe.

Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father?
I do believe.

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting?
I do believe.

God, the all-powerful Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a new birth by water and the Holy Spirit, and forgiven all our sins. May he also keep us faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever. Amen.

I think one has to do with salvation in you, and God is our Salvation. He is our life. Our protection. Our hiding place, etc

Like the Ark before the People, before the flood came , salvation: their deliverence from the coming flood right in their midst.

The flood could be viewed in 2 different ways:
1. Jesus is the ark. The flood is the world from which we're being saved.
2. The flood is the water of baptism through which we are saved and brought to dry land.

But they were so entangled in their their master, enslaved by sin I think they were blinded. Wow! that is why God blinds...not because of what He isn't but because of who He is. Deep- got to📝 note that.

God does not blind anyone.
God desires all men to be saved.
1 Timothy 2:4

If you think God is blinding some people, let's discuss the verse you have in mind.

Anyway I believe the "right to become" a son may be that God grants hearing, I dont think He is opposed to anything that He is. For example to those that "act" ---> believe on His name. For in my view "God is his actions" Maybe the meaning of - self existing-

God grants hearing to everyone.
What makes you think He doesn't?
It's up to us as to whether or not we want to hear.
Remember John 3:16 ?

The Holy Spirit gives us the strength for action....
but we DO have to have the action.

I'm not sure what you mean by GOD IS HIS ACTION.... (highlighted above).

So I think there is a difference between being Called a son, and acting out the call.

One is outside of this world it is finished, the other is acting in His story. Acting in History- what is already finished. More deep stuff. I'm going to note 📝 that too. Lol

OK
But God didn't create the history....
He just knows it beforehand.
God knows everything that will happen.

Then that would have to mean that what God calls--> is - Basically "it is finished".

Now one has to live according to the call.
(His story = history= What He has already called)

When one acts with the kingdom, where what God wants done is done I believe not only do they know they have been called out, but they are intertwined with life itself, God’s work.
What do you mean by CALLED OUT?

That's deep. I say thats deep because this stuff is coming to me as I write. Lol.

recall part of the scripture, "the works God prepared beforehand that we should do", live in.
Yes, God has prepared for us to do good works.
Ephesians 2:8.....
This is what being part of the Kingdom on earth means.

Watch this, you see "live" in above? That also means Live ---> zoe
Good.
Study zoe....it's a good study.
The life of God.

So I do wonder that, when words mean what they are
Which are reality- is that when you can see the kingdom. The kingdom is reality. Not just words we think up and say we believe- outward shows without the inward reality.

The Kingdom is a spiritual Kingdom.
It's subjects are all those that belong to Jesus.
Jesus is the King of this spiritual kingdom...
we are the ones that make the Kingdom come to life.
Jesus came to save, but also to make the world a better place.

If you read through the gospels, you'll find that Jesus mentioned salvation maybe 2 times..
He spoke of the Kingdom many many times...I think about 100, but I don't remember exactly.

SO THEN- ONE RECEIVES SALVATION- WHAT IS ALREADY DONE! For God is the Word He Speaks.
I am that I am

And soon you will see that, "I and the father are one" don't quote me... God is His word...simply magnificent! Praise God the very knowledge of this is a blessing! 🙌

And when you live out Salvation->>> having been called a son in His Story > history < then you get the eternal quality of life that stems from the life He has givren us. In that He gave us His Spirit.
THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE A SON. ( MAKE YOUR CALL AND ELECT SURE)

SO WITH THAT SAID- HE GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO BECOME SONS OF GOD IN HIS STORY THAT WE ARE NOW LIVING. THAT'S DEEP, GLORY THE LORD! HE HAS COME- MEANING HE HAS MADE HIMSELF KNOWN...

REMINDING ME OF A PASSAGE HE MADE KNOWN HIS WAYS UNTO MOSES AND HIS ACTS TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.(JACOB)

HIS ACTS- HIS WORK

WE ARE ALL IN Jacob and in each other- we are immersed into each other when we do the work of God. " if we walk in the Spirit we have fellowship with one another and the blood cleanes us from all unrighteousness" We are in communion with each other because we all are living, or alive by the same Spirit...

One Lord, One Faith, one Baptism

One Lord= God, One Faith= God, one Baptism= God

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Heaven and earth- God in His own Story- Jesus

Praise God

The book of Life - are you in His Story ?
Good post Corinth.
There's just a couple of sentences you said that I'm not sure I understand.
You could reply.

“Faith Alone” is a false doctrine!

The greek idea of faith is
TRUST
Now the idea of faith is not very well understood
AS yet I';ve not seen even 1 protestant give a understanding of the concept of faith
Yes faith is mention hundreds of X's. But where does faith come from, How does one estrablish, grow faith??
Not 1 protestant has given me even something close to what I know now, after 40 yrs walk with God. Faith has to do with
HEARING
= The Word = Gods Voice = KNowledge = aka Gnosis.
Gnosis and faith are 2 sides on One Coin.

w/o study and knowing the greek wording, ideas, ones faith will remain shallow and be harrassed by doubts, It takes knowledge to make faith strong and secure.
I am not speaking of accumulated book learning, but gnosis, a intuitive inner listening to God's Voice.
Hosea 4:6 is my alwaysgoto passage
But there are COUNTLESS scriptures that attest that gnosis/knowledge, is the sure foundation of faith.
Sure there is simple child like faith Got that.
But in these days, where the anitchrist spirit is super duper duperrrr strong and devoring christians as I type,, Gnosis is super duper critical.
Otherwise like the Jews one will indeed,,Perish

https://biblehub.com/hosea/4-6.htm

Yeshua is what??
Faith,, well yes, But Yeshua is known as The Word.
This idea of The Word has to do with the super high concept of Knowledge, Gnosis. Logos.
This should settle it.
How mnay times have we seen protestants speak long sermons on faith yet w/o even mentioning the idea of Gnosis..
This is why that sect is unhealthy and falling apart day to day.
God can not , nor ever has poured New Wine in old wine skins.
whats the title of this topic anyway,,, be right back...
oh yes proving a false doctrine,, anyone that does nopt tote the protesatnt idiologies is walking the thin line of heresy.
Knowing the greek and UNDERSTANDING the greek is key to knowing who is speaking things of God and who is not.
Ye will know them by their fruits.
I reject all protestant ideas, as none are bible based. Most of what they believe is carried over from their Mother, The Roman Institution. AS Mother same as Son
One protestant I spoke with said to me
*well do you believe Jesus is God's son??**
I mean come on. They have horns growing on my head, with a wicked tail and red skin.
They have God in tiny little boxes all neatly stacked called habits of ideas, doctrines/dogmas. Belief systems.
I've look over my near by New Orleans baptist Seminary degree study lists,
Its all man made stuff, Sure they will learn greek, but can they decipher the meanings. all their study goes to support and butress the christian agenda org thing.
Look at requests from churches for pastor position. One MUST have this and that, so many yrs exp in this , degrees ijn that, Tons of references that you are a ligit **fundamentalist and totes the party line** = Good old boy style of speaking
absoluetly nothing whatsoeever of The Anointing. nada. zero.,
Its ridiculous, all to to make sure the christain agenda thing gets carried on and on FOREVER,,, Never to die.
Its complete sham.
Only God can qualify a teacher. a teacher can not be made via man's institutions.
last thought, neraly every NT scripture has a verse that seemingly contradicts. Opposite, Confronts. WE call this The Paradoxes. many christians are waking up to these conflicting verses and not know how to resolve, exgete the 2 verses.
Nearly every verse.
The protestants have me labeled The Heretic. and yes they have all the scriptures that say Beware of the lying spirits the false teachers etc etc, They libel me with every verse dealing with false teachers/heresy/The Deceiver.
So its no use attempting to show I am in God';s Word, not outside His Truth. Its simply of no use, via scriptures.
Its like I am speaking another lagnuage to their ears. Foreign language,, like ruzzian.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back