Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

How will the world explain the rapture?

My forbears in Christ deserve honour, not the slap you think they are getting.

Tribulation brings much worse suffering than even theirs. It is not meant for the Bride.

You fail to discern that the Tribulation is for the wicked.

So are the disciples of Christ wicked?

Coz thats who Jesus was talking to regarding 'Great Tribulation' in Matt 24:20!

Jesus was speaking prophetically. The Tribulation is God's time to deal with Israel while the Church is out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
They wont have to explain what doesnt happen.
There is no pre trib rapture.Only a post trib gathering at the end of the world.

Perfect answer...:D

At the same time, what will they be saying when the Mainifest Sons of God = The New Jerusalm = The Mighty Angels = The Immortals hit the stage.

Certainly "weeping and gnashing of teeth" in the Christian Fundamentalist World.

Can you back any of this up with scripture?

Strangelove:

Clearly the coming of the Lord Jesus for his people in 1 Thess. 4 relates to the church.

Whereas the repeated references to the Day of the Lord in the OT seem to relate to the aspect of the Lord's coming in the NT which relates to Israel.

Can you back any of this up with scripture?

Daniel prophesied about it---the seventy weeks of years allotted to Israel. There are seven years remaining (one week). Israel will return to the sacrificial system as the Church is removed. God does not work in but one dispensation at a time.

Daniel prophesied about it---the seventy weeks of years allotted to Israel. There are seven years remaining (one week). Israel will return to the sacrificial system as the Church is removed. God does not work in but one dispensation at a time.

Alabaster:

Do you think those sacrifices would be atoning sacrifices? or memorial sacrifices? (similar to when Paul in Acts went to the temple in Acts to present an offering)?

Perfect answer...:D

At the same time, what will they be saying when the Mainifest Sons of God = The New Jerusalm = The Mighty Angels = The Immortals hit the stage.

Certainly "weeping and gnashing of teeth" in the Christian Fundamentalist World.

Are you a proponent of the Manifest Sons of God teaching by David Eells?

Alabaster:

Do you think those sacrifices would be atoning sacrifices? or memorial sacrifices? (similar to when Paul in Acts went to the temple in Acts to present an offering)?

I am sure that in the Millennium, where Christ is literal King, they will be memorial in nature, but during those short seven years of the Tribulation before His magnificent return, with the Antichrist at the world's helm, with the Church absent, just as before Christ's first advent, I believe the sacrifices made will be according to the old Mosaic Law.

Alabaster:

Oh I see. It's like that, is it.......:)

Uh-huh....

yesmonkey1.gif

LOL!

Are you a proponent of the Manifest Sons of God teaching by David Eells?

Not familiar with him. If you are pursuing the fullness of the Glory of Jesus - Spirit, Soul, and Body,until death is no more (Revelation 21), that is where the True Remnant is at now.

All else is 'dead works' (Hebrews 6:1-2).

:waving

My forbears in Christ deserve honour, not the slap you think they are getting.

Tribulation brings much worse suffering than even theirs.
It is not meant for the Bride.

You fail to discern that the Tribulation is for the wicked.
You seem to be wilfully blind.

I looked up David Eells, from what I see he seems to be off about when and how we receive our Heqavenly immortal bodies, but he certainly right on about the blindness of pretribbers.

I looked up David Eells, from what I see he seems to be off about when and how we receive our Heqavenly immortal bodies, but he certainly right on about the blindness of pretribbers.
I have been studying his page, and I have found anywhere where he teaches we receive immortal bodes before the resurrection, nor have I found anything that he says that I can disagree wth. However i do see why pretribbers would dismiss him. For the same reason they dismiss anyone trying to sharetruth with them.

I have been studying his page, and I have found anywhere where he teaches we receive immortal bodes before the resurrection, nor have I found anything that he says that I can disagree wth. However i do see why pretribbers would dismiss him. For the same reason they dismiss anyone trying to sharetruth with them.
I have now found some things I do not necessarily agree with, but nothing of substance.

People who call Christians blind concerning non-salvific issues are terribly bent out of shape by pride and are behaving in disobedience to the scriptures. That is a more dire error than any perceived eschatological mistinterpretation.

People who call Christians blind concerning non-salvific issues are terribly bent out of shape by pride and are behaving in disobedience to the scriptures. That is a more dire error than any perceived eschatological mistinterpretation.
People who believe false doctrines of man, rather than the very word of God Himself because it is more comfortable to believe a lie over the truth are willfully blind. If that makes you mad so be it. At least i care enough to be honest with you :)

Back