Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How's your weather today, where you live?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ontario: dull and damp. (After all the very hot weather we have been having, this is rather welcome, in fact...)

Raining cats and dogs!

Hi; so I think you're next door from ON in Mi., and it's damp here, too; yesterday here was a day that was very hot and suitable for poolside tanning (though I didn't do it) but today the heavens have dulled and dampened; must be the same ridge of low pressure or something that we are getting.

Hi; so I think you're next door from ON in Mi., and it's damp here, too; yesterday here was a day that was very hot and suitable for poolside tanning (though I didn't do it) but today the heavens have dulled and dampened; must be the same ridge of low pressure or something that we are getting.

Hi! We are almost neighbors...we are sharing that system moving in. It is only about 71 right now.

Kansas City is once again in the heat, and likely will be well into September, perhaps even going over 100 during that normally "cooling off" month.

Today, Sunny and 97. No rain in sight, unless Isaac dumps the western edge of what's left of it on Missouri.

A sunny and cool start to the day...59 and only getting to 77! Another good hair day in Detroit! :thumbsup

Your Tigers are going to be suffering in KC heat again today, BornAgain. Sunny and 98 today, still 96 at first pitch. Probably wish they were home for this one. :thumbsup

Lol, I am going to be sure to watch that game and we will see how tough our Tiger's are! We have had our share of the heat here and survived. Let's talk tomorrow and I say we win....5-3 is my call. What is your guess?

Lol, I am going to be sure to watch that game and we will see how tough our Tiger's are! We have had our share of the heat here and survived. Let's talk tomorrow and I say we win....5-3 is my call. What is your guess?
More of the same from last night, when we won 9-8. The Tigers are good, no doubt, but over the last month, the Royals are the hottest team in baseball. Shame we got started so late, but look out next year! Tonight, I say its worse. If we can chase Verlander in 5-2/3 innings, we're gonna chase Anibal Sanchez by the 3rd while Bruce Chen continues his hot streak. Final: 7-3, KC. See ya mañana.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back