Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Hurracane warning

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My family wasn't gonna evacuate, but we decided that we will after all in the morning because our county declared a state of emergency.

Praying for you Jason.

As prayers continue to be said during this time of storms, it would be great if updates can be provided so we know everyone is safe & sound.

Praying Jason. I watched the house try to fall down around me in Carla in '61 and this one looks like it will be as strong as Carla.

Oh my, I just watched the weather channel and it looks bad. I'm so sorry that you wonderful precious friends have to respond to this kind of danger. Jason and Quest, please remember that your Forum Family love so so very much and will be going to the Throne of mercy where our Almighty God is aware of the danger that you are facing. For your safety, we are approaching Him with urgent prayers.

Remember, there is nothing impossible for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit Who is inside you two, to protect your lives and what you have worked so hard to meet your needs. I am asking our Lord and Savior to build a very strong hedge around you, your families, pets, and others who are your neighborhood friends.

Please know that we will be remembering your grave situation until it's safe and this terrible storm is over. We love you all....:hug

PS, My Buddy Reba and me make two, where two agree....Matthew 18:19 "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

I have several networks to lean here if it goes bad.the local veterans group and also the guard support group.neighbors as well.I live across from an electrician.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back