Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i am

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
i am having trouble accessing the forum, yesterday i kept being redirected to a Readers Digest page of 50 bad jokes and today when i press a function the page goes blank ... so forgive me if it takes time for me to respond .......

now when i tried to post this a pop up tells me i have 1040 seconds before i can use the post reply function .... i have my add blocker and pop ups on blocked and this is the first time using my pc i have been redirected ....

i am having trouble accessing the forum, yesterday i kept being redirected to a Readers Digest page of 50 bad jokes and today when i press a function the page goes blank ... so forgive me if it takes time for me to respond .......

now when i tried to post this a pop up tells me i have 1040 seconds before i can use the post reply function .... i have my add blocker and pop ups on blocked and this is the first time using my pc i have been redirected ....

mozo1,

I also have an Ad-Blocker but I can access this site with ease. Could there be something from your end that needs adjusting or fixing?

Oz

the server this site uses keeps redirecting me to another page .... i have tried from three browsers .... i manage to get in at times like now but soon after like when i press a function the page goes blank or get the Readers Digest page ..... the error is not from my pc but the server .... i have got a few posts in today with much effort and should this go through it may be my last as i can not fix this from my side ....

the server this site uses keeps redirecting me to another page .... i have tried from three browsers .... i manage to get in at times like now but soon after like when i press a function the page goes blank or get the Readers Digest page ..... the error is not from my pc but the server .... i have got a few posts in today with much effort and should this go through it may be my last as i can not fix this from my side ....
I'll report this to a moderator/Admininstrator

I've been made aware of the situation but I don't know of any problem with the server.
The only one having an issue is him. Dunno...

John,

My son is an IT professional. So that he might be able to assist (if he has the time), I've taken the liberty to copy mozo1's post where he made the complaint to see if Paul can make some suggestions.

In Christ,
Oz

Last edited:
The admin site says that everything is running just fine and Jeff just looked at it recently (Sunday).
He does some routine maintenance (as do I)
Whenever he's around.

Everything is running fine as far as I and Jeff can tell.
We have our own server...it's running fine for everyone. Dunno what his issue is. Fran has been posting and you have been...those are usually great markers for problems from Oceania or Europe or even the US.

So....I'm not exactly sure what is going on from where he is at. Bulgaria or somewhere like that wasn't it?

Why can't you be gracious in your response to me?

All I'm trying to say is drop it and I apologise if that came out wrong. Whether statistics are correct or incorrect really shouldn't matter all that much and this thread has gone WAY off topic enough as it is as it's supposed to be a welcoming thread, not a statistics thread.

John,

My son is an IT professional. So that he might be able to assist (if he has the time), I've taken the liberty to copy mozo1's post where he made the complaint to see if Paul can make some suggestions.

In Christ,
Oz
It kind of reminds me of when you go to the auto repair shop with a strange noise and the mechanic tells you he checked and found nothing wrong.

A week later the car is in the shop.

This is the 2nd member to complain about this.
If the problem cannot be found...it does not mean a problem does not exist.
Servers could be lazy people.

Sorry you are having this problem mozo1 and hope you get help with it as I'm computer dumb in these areas. It sounds like something within the server you are using where you live. I was having problems with Mozilla Firefox and got rid of it. Now I just Google christianforums.net and it takes me right to the home page and then click on community forums.

The admin site says that everything is running just fine and Jeff just looked at it recently (Sunday).
He does some routine maintenance (as do I)
Whenever he's around.

Everything is running fine as far as I and Jeff can tell.
We have our own server...it's running fine for everyone. Dunno what his issue is. Fran has been posting and you have been...those are usually great markers for problems from Oceania or Europe or even the US.

So....I'm not exactly sure what is going on from where he is at. Bulgaria or somewhere like that wasn't it?

John,

This is the email response from my son, Paul: " No idea, sorry. I could only speculate based on that description, and speculation is rarely helpful in solving technical problems".

Could it be that mozo1 needs to talk with a local IT geek in Bulgaria?

Oz

John,

This is the email response from my son, Paul: " No idea, sorry. I could only speculate based on that description, and speculation is rarely helpful in solving technical problems".

Could it be that mozo1 needs to talk with a local IT geek in Bulgaria?

Oz
That would probably be best...it's nothing here.

Back