Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I Love Animals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
02701ba337d51e18e8c277d501c55c8f.jpg

:lol My brother who was a vet had to put my mom's dog in one of these.She hated it.
Don't they all hate it? My roommate's dog had a bad grass mite infection, so we coned him so he'd stop chewing on the mite bites. He looked so misserable ran into objects and was so obviously suffering that we un-coned him after only 2 minutes and never tried it again.

Don't they all hate it? My roommate's dog had a bad grass mite infection, so we coned him so he'd stop chewing on the mite bites. He looked so misserable ran into objects and was so obviously suffering that we un-coned him after only 2 minutes and never tried it again.
My mom's dog was miserable but of course my brother would not let my mom remove it until it healed more.

Wasn't Cheyenne your daughter? No wait, that was Jaci. Or Lexy? Argh I'm getting all messed up with the names of everyone's family.
Medina is the name of your mma teacher, right?
yes medina is the mma coach. he is in Miami with his dad. I don't know anymore about that. jaci is my granddaughter who turned 3 yesterday, and Cheyenne is my dog.

I am sorry for your loss.

Yeah it was bad. :crying. I knew he was sick when he stopped eating but figured he get over what it was and start eating again. But the next morning he stopped drinking, and this is very dangerous for a dog. I was making him drink with a meat baster until the vet could see him later that day, and he only lasted about 5 or 10 minutes when I took him to the vet and suddenly he was gone. He didn't even act sick before that, it was weird.

Yeah it was bad. :crying. I knew he was sick when he stopped eating but figured he get over what it was and start eating again. But the next morning he stopped drinking, and this is very dangerous for a dog. I was making him drink with a meat baster until the vet could see him later that day, and he only lasted about 5 or 10 minutes when I took him to the vet and suddenly he was gone. He didn't even act sick before that, it was weird.
I have been through that with animals too.It is awful.

483b177582eab36547aab2c4f447bdaa.jpg
My father had a Weimaraner on his ranch as a guard dog.His name was Duke.My first husband worked for my dad in the summers he was out of school.Duke did not like him.He sometimes did not want to even get out of his car.Smart dog :)

I used to have a cat like that.She was a manx.Her name was sniff.You would reach down to pet her and sometimes she would reach back and bite.I didn't like that.
First time a cat did that with me I thought it was telling me to go away.
But my cat seems to do it either as part of being playful, or affection, or something...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back