Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I Love Animals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i_see_by_colliequest-d3b0eln.jpg

View attachment 4694

I would just like to point out that this cat's head is larger than the rest of its body, and its ears are huge! Probably has something to do with my new 10mm lens.

The TOG​

Gorgeous eyes.Sometimes when cats are staring at you they look evil.

Sometimes? Cats ARE evil. There's a feline conspiracy to take over the world and make man the slave of cats. They are close to achieving their goal. Just look at how many people there are that serve "their" cats and receive nothing in return.

The TOG​

View attachment 4721

He bent over the new growth on the top and knock off the needles. He sits in the tree and hoots until someone comes out on the porch and talks to him. He's probably one of the babies that were born a couple of years ago. There were two babies that would sit on our big fuel tank by the driveway and we'd talk to them.

View attachment 4721

He bent over the new growth on the top and knock off the needles. He sits in the tree and hoots until someone comes out on the porch and talks to him. He's probably one of the babies that were born a couple of years ago. There were two babies that would sit on our big fuel tank by the driveway and we'd talk to them.
Oh....that is cute.We have a resident owl around here.They are so pretty.

Is that your rabbit?I love rabbits.

We have about 8 that run around here close to the house. This is one of the babies. There are four of them that hang out in the yard and.....View attachment 4722

on both the front and back porches. This is one of last years babies. We put out a bale of alfalfa/grass hay every winter by the big shop so they have food near where they live. Yesterday dh left the little shop's (his man cave, reloading room) door open and one of them hopped up inside to lay in the shade.

Awww....used to have a bunch of rabbits where I used to live but they did not come that close to the house.We had a bunch of deer that came really close to the house.They would sleep on the front yard but this place we have just moved into I have seen no animals around :neutral

yes that is me holding that dog of mine. she jumped on that couch at my beckoning. she got a special treat and belly rub for that.

Saturday I took pics of two does each with a set of twins in our backyard. I haven't put those pics on my PC yet. I've got one of a big bobcat too. He stayed about 75 yds from the house though.

Saturday I took pics of two does each with a set of twins in our backyard. I haven't put those pics on my PC yet. I've got one of a big bobcat too. He stayed about 75 yds from the house though.
I saw a bobcat at my place I used to live at.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back