Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

siddhi koli

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow or golden light with my own eyes.
:)
🕊️🚗✝️🙂

At the Exodus, He appeared as a pillar of cloud every day and a pillar of fire every night. That continued for 40 years, every day and night.

Have you ever looked on a map at that patch of desert? It's not far from Egypt to Israel. Maybe a weeks journey if you was walking. God took them around in circles Lol.

Have you ever looked on a map at that patch of desert? It's not far from Egypt to Israel. Maybe a weeks journey if you was walking. God took them around in circles Lol.
That would be going the northern route along the Mediterranean Sea shore. God purposefully did NOT take them that way for a couple of reasons. 1 - it would have been too easy for the Israelites to turn and go back; and 2 - it would have been too easy for the Egyptian army to bring them back. So He took them a more southerly route thru the middle of the Red Sea so there could be no return trip and to wipe out the Egyptians. So they were in the middle of the Sinai peninsula for 40 years. And yes, they went in circles.

I created that painting, the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?:chin

John 16:13
King James Version
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Or

The presence of the Holy Spirit opens you up to see the truth, the deeper meaning hidden in the world. In this Gospel, Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the spirit of truth” (Jn 14:17):)

I do not want to derail this thread and take it off topic, but only wanted to touch on this part of what you said about that of what you only eat. This can be very confusing and seems to contradict other scriptures that say we can eat almost everything.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Gen 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 11 gives a very detailed list of what God allowed the Israelites to eat or not eat.

Here is a website that to me explains all of this if anyone is interested in studying this further.

for_his_glory You are right and Look at this link https://christianforums.net/threads/why-am-i-depressed.92750/ click here and i was vegan:idea

The Holy Spirit, being the Spirit of God, can reveal Himself to us in many different ways. Sometimes it's in the stillness that we recognize the Holy Spirit that wants to get our attention. It's a beautiful experience you were given and one that draws you closer to your walk with Jesus.

Back