Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

siddhi koli

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow or golden light with my own eyes.
:)
🕊️🚗✝️🙂

No offense there is a reason I ask.. so who is this about? Now I have never known anyone to say they have seen the holy Spirit. You could have seen something but I do not believe it was the holy Spirit. Why you ask? He never talks about Himself. Everything He does points to Christ, to the Father never Himself. Ask Him :) Bless you

I have heard a couple different testimonies from people who saw the Holy Spirit manifest for them. So it likely could be true.

It sounds like something the Holy Spirit would do.

Will God destroy past sins?
Will God forgive my sins?
Since you have already confessed Jesus as your Lord and Savior and repented of your sins, then they are forgiven and remembered no more by God. If we are walking in the Holy Spirit that indwells us we will not willingly sin. We might mess up at times, but when we do we have an advocate before the Father in Jesus that will always forgive a humbled heart of repentance.

We always make sure its in the word goes in line with the word of God. I know people.. many that have seen all kind of things yet never heard one saying they saw the holy Spirit. We are told to test the spirits...so do we?
Yes, not many are testing the spirits, but we are commanded to do so. And we know there are spiritual and medical causes for some phenomenon. I've had experiences I do not share, they made made me humble. I do not trust any signs per my own interpretation, albeit difficult to resist.
Scripture must be the norm, as you, Blade, stated. We know there are deceivers and the deceived, thus the need to be with a congregation where all the gifts and talents in the local body can function in its mission to grow spiritually and to minister to the outside world as the priests of God. If we get stuck on ourselves, we are deceived and need to find healing and health by love with actual human beings who are new creations.

Last edited:
I now eat onion garlic non vegetarian and vegetarian and clean fish 🐟🙂

Leviticus 11:10
King James Version
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
Well, that's good for you. I wish you the best in your adventure of faith.
God tells us through Paul these things are not to cause division or disruption in the congregation (See Romans 13-15). Recall that God told Noah (as the representative of Humanity after The Flood), that that all flesh that moved, air-sea-land as well as plants were for food. Even fish are "flesh". God created us omnivores, which means we need to eat healthier with wisdom than the worldings around us.
God is jealous and never compromises his word and covenant, no matter what some teachers say. Peace of Christ to you and all those with whom you interact.

I now eat onion garlic non vegetarian and vegetarian and clean fish 🐟🙂

Leviticus 11:10
King James Version
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
I do not want to derail this thread and take it off topic, but only wanted to touch on this part of what you said about that of what you only eat. This can be very confusing and seems to contradict other scriptures that say we can eat almost everything.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Gen 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 11 gives a very detailed list of what God allowed the Israelites to eat or not eat.

Here is a website that to me explains all of this if anyone is interested in studying this further.

I do not want to derail this thread and take it off topic, but only wanted to touch on this part of what you said about that of what you only eat. This can be very confusing and seems to contradict other scriptures that say we can eat almost everything.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Gen 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 11 gives a very detailed list of what God allowed the Israelites to eat or not eat.

Here is a website that to me explains all of this if anyone is interested in studying this further.

Been there, done that. Made the Jerky. mmmmm

I know that. I said that the Bible tells us to eat pure food

Last edited:
That is impossible, only God The Father and God The Son has ever seen the Holy Spirit. He does show up as a beam of light. He is a person. God shows up in the acknowledgement of mentality to people, not in literal ways. Although its possible to literally hear from Christ Himself. The Father and Spirit would never show up because the focus is on Jesus as the sacrifice for sins. The Father and Spirit did not do this. It would be pointless and not acknowledged by the viewer if The Father or Spirit showed up so they do not.

If there is a church
The problem is who will pick me up and :chin
I am now more passionate about Christianity and love Jesus more and
I went to one church
I went to Tabor Ashram to get cured but I didn't get heal so I can't walk
Church Address Kamba, Village, Varap, P.O, Kalyan West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 421301
And
I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed them but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me. :amen

If there is a church
The problem is who will pick me up and :chin
I am now more passionate about Christianity and love Jesus more and
I went to one church
I went to Tabor Ashram to get cured but I didn't get heal so I can't walk
Church Address Kamba, Village, Varap, P.O, Kalyan West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 421301
And
I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed them but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me. :amen
Are you judging God and/or His church for not physically healing you as you expect? Sometimes, healing doesn't come the way we want it to. God's plan for us is not always revealed. What we are healed from is often times spiritual rather than physical. I know Christians that have experienced physical healing unexplainable by doctors but the real healing they experienced was in a spiritual sense. When Jesus healed the woman of her 12-year affliction (see Luke 8:43-48) and said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace,” (NKJV) the healing she received was likely more than just physical but spiritual. He could have been saying because of her faith she was saved!

Here are some reflections from the Apostle, Paul. Despite his faith, he certainly didn't have it easy while on earth.

"I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked."
2 Corinthians 11:23-27 NKJV

"On behalf of this man I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses—though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth; but I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:5-10 NKJV

"We rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."
Romans 5:3-5 NKJV.

Are you judging God and/or His church for not physically healing you as you expect? Sometimes, healing doesn't come the way we want it to. God's plan for us is not always revealed. What we are healed from is often times spiritual rather than physical. I know Christians that have experienced physical healing unexplainable by doctors but the real healing they experienced was in a spiritual sense. When Jesus healed the woman of her 12-year affliction (see Luke 8:43-48) and said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace,” (NKJV) the healing she received was likely more than just physical but spiritual. He could have been saying because of her faith she was saved!

Here are some reflections from the Apostle, Paul. Despite his faith, he certainly didn't have it easy while on earth.

"I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked."
2 Corinthians 11:23-27 NKJV

"On behalf of this man I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses—though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth; but I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:5-10 NKJV

"We rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."
Romans 5:3-5 NKJV.
Hmm
I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad:sorry

Hmm
I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad:sorry
I understand. Here's something to consider before buying healing from "Christians" in the future. Have you ever read in Scripture where Jesus demanded, requested, or even suggested payment for healings He performed? I believe the love of Christ is to be shared without strings attached.

Even Jesus prayed repeatedly for release from the fate which He was to endure (Matthew 26:36-46) yet, in the end, He trusted the Father and left it in His hands to do His will. Notice in the following verses that it says God gave His only begotten Son. Salvation is a gift.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
John 3:16-17 NKJV

I understand. Here's something to consider before buying healing from "Christians" in the future. Have you ever read in Scripture where Jesus demanded, requested, or even suggested payment for healings He performed? I believe the love of Christ is to be shared without strings attached.

Even Jesus prayed repeatedly for release from the fate which He was to endure (Matthew 26:36-46) yet, in the end, He trusted the Father and left it in His hands to do His will. Notice in the following verses that it says God gave His only begotten Son. Salvation is a gift.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
John 3:16-17 NKJV
hmm I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

Since he has no physical being, at best I suggest you saw a manifestation, even as on the Day of Pentecost some saw him manifest as tongues of fire, and at Jesus' water-baptism some (arguably) saw him appear as a dove.
At the Exodus, He appeared as a pillar of cloud every day and a pillar of fire every night. That continued for 40 years, every day and night.

Back