Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

I used to pity the Devil!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

No humor intended. Do not think I am insane!
I used to pity the Devil when I was a kid. I had wished he could just one day kneel humble before God and confess to Him 'I am sorry. Please forgive my foolishness'. I honesty wished he could. My sisters told me he has his heart locked against repentance. They added: God probably hardened his hearth.

But today (although that feeling still crosses my mind and I laugh over my childlike imagination) he is getting worse and is a billion miles away from repentance.
The world could have been in perfect peace...and maybe I could have a dragon as a pet.

We have to remember that Satan is spirit not of flesh and blood and this is why God can never destroy him and even if Satan did bow down before God and repent (which would be awesome) his work here on earth has already been done and can not be reversed as man's hearts have become hardened against God unto their own imaginations.

We have to remember that Satan is spirit not of flesh and blood and this is why God can never destroy him and even if Satan did bow down before God and repent (which would be awesome) his work here on earth has already been done and can not be reversed as man's hearts have become hardened against God unto their own imaginations.

The Devil did a terrible thing and he deserves punishment. As for Pharoah... I Don't know what to say.
I know a single angel would at last destroy the Devil(maybe). God made him afterall. He did a stupid thing by contending with God. I know he is reading these posts and is really frowning at us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back