Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i want to learn christianity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Matthew Chapter 5. Chapter 6, Chapter 7
Talk about the inward thoughts and attitudes God finds pleasing. As you go through your study, read these chapters every so often.

eddif

I wrote an advanced book about Christianity but I don't know if I'm allowed to share it on this forum.
Hi Peterlag and welcome to CF :wave2

I have written two books and over 100 articles, but was never lead to have them published. One is on the book of Revelation that can be found in the End Time forum under the sub forum Revelation and the other a series of Bible Study's. I used excerpts from them in replying to other threads or the threads I start. You are more than welcome to share in parts of what you have written in this thread or maybe starting your own threads. Looking forward to reading what you have written :)

Hi Peterlag and welcome to CF :wave2

I have written two books and over 100 articles, but was never lead to have them published. One is on the book of Revelation that can be found in the End Time forum under the sub forum Revelation and the other a series of Bible Study's. I used excerpts from them in replying to other threads or the threads I start. You are more than welcome to share in parts of what you have written in this thread or maybe starting your own threads. Looking forward to reading what you have written :)
It's all free for you to look at if you would enjoy doing so... www.carb-fat.com/jesus.html

How do I post it in this section. When I try to post anything I get a pop up menu asking me where to put it and I don't know what this is called.
Go to the top of the page of the forum you want to use and on the right you will see a green box that says new thread, click on that and start your thread.

Last edited:
When I do that is when I get that pop menu asking me in what forum. What is this forum?
This is Question & Answers forum. Try going to Biblical Growth & Study. At the top on the right side you will see a green box that says Post Thread. Click on that and start your thread. This is the same way with all the different forums here.

Back