Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm Thinking of Something,..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Liquid soap?

Maybe a spittoon? Thus the "how you say" refillable.

Is the liquid yellow?

It is not soap.

Nor is it a spitoon. (Lol!)

No the liquid is not yellow! I wont get gross on you guys, lol! It's a manual refill and not automatic!

This game is kind of fun. Sort of like "What's My Line?" remember that TV show?

I had pizza for dinner tonight, but it is not what I was thnking.

Ok, I hope I don't give it away here, but here's another hint.

Think...vintage bling, yet practical.

Is the liquid a perfume?

Is the liquid used in hunting, fishing, or farming?

Is the liquid ink?

Last edited:
Now you're on the right track!

It is not a perfume.
It is not used in hunting per se but might be used in kind of sort've in a related way to hunting.
It could be used in certain aspects of commercial fishing, but not in the actual catching of the fish.
The liquid is in fact ink.

That was a tough one, huh?! You'll get it now, lol!
I must've went to bed right before you asked your last questions last night.

So is the object an old fashioned inkwell?

A container used to hold and transport ink for their quills, or fountain pens.

I can't believe that you didn't get it by now! You youngster! You've probably never even used one, lol!

We've established that it is 5.5"...holds ink inside of it, and is refillable. What else could it be?!

Michael will get it once he returns from church today, lol.

I came soo close to making this a Zippo lighter and he would have got it already if I had done that.

I can't believe that you didn't get it by now! You youngster! You've probably never even used one, lol!

We've established that it is 5.5"...holds ink inside of it, and is refillable. What else could it be?!

Michael will get it once he returns from church today, lol.

I came soo close to making this a Zippo lighter and he would have got it already if I had done that.

Is a pen refillable?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back