Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Incapable churches

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I truly don't feel that the fruits of the spirit are being shown by ganging up on one person. If people have issues with Gingercat, then I think they need to be discussed via pm's and not through public humiliation. :)

gingercat said:
Noc,

I understand you dont like me but do you have to encourage others to harass me? I already responded to him and he just doesnt like it. Take a look at what we have been doing.

Why do I have to compromize my views to conventional opinions? Now If you have to challenge me why dont you do it instead of pitting someone against me. What you are doing is dispicable Noc.

What I don't like about some of your posts is the fact that you ignore scripture or more importantely you don't apply them properly. When you are faced with plausible questions you ignore them. My age has nothing to do with this, yet you bring it up. You say I have nerve for questionning you because you are older than I am. Do you see that this makes no sense? I don't owe you any more respect than I do anyone else. I deserve respect despite my age, even if you don't feel that way. You say that we are intimated by you, could it be the other way around? Is it because I find fault in your accusations that you panic and result in being defensive?

You say you want to stand up for the Lord. I tell you this, I will do the same and it starts now.

You may think that you are following Christ, but are you really? What have you done except for alienating some of the members here? We, as Christians, are supposed to be united in one body, the Body of Christ. Yet all your accusations do not contribute to this goal, not even close. We have to love one an other and support each other, are you doing this? You don't answer these questions, because deep down you know the truth.

You have to realise that this is exactly what Satan wants us to do. He wants us to attack each other, hate each other and destroy our faith. You are blinded by him, the truth has to be said. Wake up! I beg of you to realise this, attacking each other isn't going to help your cause. My God wants us to reach out to others, but how can you reach out to non-believers when you can't get along with other Christians.?

Ignore me if you chose to, but I'm taking a stand for my God.

Heidi said:
I truly don't feel that the fruits of the spirit are being shown by ganging up on one person. If people have issues with Gingercat, then I think they need to be discussed via pm's and not through public humiliation. :)

Thank you for your decency Heide, :biggrin

It was not my intent to gang up on anyone. I just pointed out a truth and tried to support someone who was brushed off so disrespectfully. Oh and Johny was not harassing you, he asked a perfectly legitimate question and you, gingercat, chose to ignore it and not answer it.

Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
It was not my intent to gang up on anyone. I just pointed out a truth and tried to support someone who was brushed off so disrespectfully. Oh and Johny was not harassing you, he asked a perfectly legitimate question and you, gingercat, chose to ignore it and not answer it.

I will not rehash what we have been through with him. Yes, you are ganging up on me. You still continually doing so; it is so despicable of you.

I am here to express my convictions, He expressed his and I expressed mine. Why do you want us to continually fighting? I thought mods are supposed discourage posters from arguing and fighting.

You want to argue with me because you don't like what I have to say and that is just too bad.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back