Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Christ divided?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 1 Corinthians 1:10-13

• I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

I hear much discussion lately about the merits of Calvinism vs Arminianism, this doctrine verses that doctrine, this set of commentaries verses that one...

Why? So we can continue promoting the division the devil has devised with all of these different teachings?

• each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” Is Christ divided?

We must find the will and motivation to look to the scriptures and the leading of the Spirit as our source for doctrinal truth. The New Testament is the teaching of Christ through His apostles, for our benefit.

Claiming to be Calvinist, or Arminian, or Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, or Premillennialism or Dispensational Premillennialism, Historical Premillennialism, Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, and on and on.... referring to a plethora of different authors who one follows, only incites division.

This should not be brothers and sisters.

We are Christians, followers of Christ; children of God.

JLB
Hello JLB..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ..Who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY..."US CHRIST DIVIDED"..No! But The :"The Jewish" Christ, the One True Christ. warned us about "False Christs"=Matthew 24:4 + 23-25..Some of those false christs are, jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, the logos, etc. etc..YOU SAY<<
Claiming to be Calvinist, or Arminian, or Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, or Premillennialism or Dispensational Premillennialism, Historical Premillennialism, Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, and on and on.... referring to a plethora of different authors who one follows, only incites division.<< This is 'catolic-protestant' teaching = Christendom, not Christianity=Spiritual Judaism...You say <<<
We are Christians, followers of Christ; children of God.<< If you belong to 'Cristendom' then you are not our brother...Read what Paul says2 Cor. 6:15 Because harmony is betwen "The Jewish" Christ and belial-a false christ the god of christendom...=jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, baphomet, the logos, etc. etc..At your service....Brother James...

FYI, the Orthodox Church has Trinitarian baptism.
Hello FYI.. The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Everlasting God in His human nature be with you..You say:<<I was baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit...This baptism belongs to "Christendom" the catolic church and her daughter the protestant denominations, this versicle was coined by Esubeious of Caesarea by order of emperor constantine so the romans could accept the trinity...Is you say that this versicle is true...then you will have to erase Colossians 3:17...And everthing you "DO"...DO IT "IN THE NAME OF JESUS" for the glory of the Father, if you reject this scriptures then you are given glory to lucifer....At your service....Brother James...

Yes. It starts out as a teaching from Christ, then it becomes a fruitful lifestyle. It starts with a seed.

Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away. Now the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity. But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience. Luke 8:12-15

Are you aware that wrong doctrine can cause you to depart from the faith?

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 1 Timothy 4:1

JLB
Hello JBL.. The peace of Jesus "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, the Eternal Father, The Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and The Everlasting God in His human nature, be with you...You say:<<
Are you aware that wrong doctrine can cause you to depart from the faith?>> CORRECT!! CORRECT!..CORRECT!...Christendom "The religion of lucifer=jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, the logos, baphomet. etc. tc. through the catholic church his spiritual wife and his daughthers the protestant denominations" "DO THAT"...At your service... Brother James..

Hello FYI.. The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Everlasting God in His human nature be with you..You say:<<I was baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit...This baptism belongs to "Christendom" the catolic church and her daughter the protestant denominations, this versicle was coined by Esubeious of Caesarea by order of emperor constantine so the romans could accept the trinity...Is you say that this versicle is true...then you will have to erase Colossians 3:17...And everthing you "DO"...DO IT "IN THE NAME OF JESUS" for the glory of the Father, if you reject this scriptures then you are given glory to lucifer....At your service....Brother James...

Jesus Christ is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is not the Father.

Christians believe ---> In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father: no one of the Persons is either of the others. The Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God. There are not three Gods but one God.

Are you aware that wrong doctrine can cause you to depart from the faith?

Wrong doctrine can not cause you to depart from the faith.

Giving heed to “wrong doctrine” ie doctrines of demons and false doctrine that is not from Christ, can cause you to depart from the faith as well as no longer have God.

By the way, Jesus Christ is Lord, YHWH, the Messiah, the Son of God. He is not God the Father.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 1 Timothy 4:1

Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16

JLB

FYI, the Orthodox Church has Trinitarian baptism.
Oh I know, but their insistence to ask one to be baptized a second time in their church is of them not the Lord. It therefore is for their benefit not the benefit of one already in Christ.

The truth is that the foundation stands sure: God knows those who are His. He is not concerned about the labels people put on themselves, or which man-made visible church he attends. God looks on the heart. The question at the judgment will not be, "Were you Calvinist/Arminian/Anglican/Baptist/Pentecostal/Pre-trib/{Post-trib or anything else. His question will be, "What was your attitude to Jesus? Did you obey the gospel from your heart?

When Jesus comes again, and God with one word terminates all life on earth and instantly dissolves the whole universe in the same way with His word he created it, labels and divisions won't mean a thing. We will all be stripped of them because they will all be burned up and we will be standing alone before the Judgment Seat of Christ to give our personal account of how we walked in the Spirit with Christ regardless of our or other people's religious labels.

So the argument about labels, teachings, whether true or false is pointless really....

The truth is that the foundation stands sure: God knows those who are His. He is not concerned about the labels people put on themselves, or which man-made visible church he attends. God looks on the heart. The question at the judgment will not be, "Were you Calvinist/Arminian/Anglican/Baptist/Pentecostal/Pre-trib/{Post-trib or anything else. His question will be, "What was your attitude to Jesus? Did you obey the gospel from your heart?

When Jesus comes again, and God with one word terminates all life on earth and instantly dissolves the whole universe in the same way with His word he created it, labels and divisions won't mean a thing. We will all be stripped of them because they will all be burned up and we will be standing alone before the Judgment Seat of Christ to give our personal account of how we walked in the Spirit with Christ regardless of our or other people's religious labels.

So the argument about labels, teachings, whether true or false is pointless really....
Yes indeed.
But God has provided sign-posts for our journey.
There are also sign-posts that lead astray.
It is graceful of God to provide the means to determine which is which.

Welcome to the sight !

Christians believe ---> In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father: no one of the Persons is either of the others. The Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God. There are not three Gods but one God.
Hello Walpole..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:::<<In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons << This doctrine is of 'CHRISTENDOM"= The End of the Dominoum of The "Jewish Christ" christendom is the catolic church and her spiritual daughters the protestant denominations...The doctrine of this trinit was born in the year 170 and it was coined by Quintus Septimus Floresns Tertullianus a.k.a Tertullian, it is lucifer main cover up since te baptism in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit is 666..This versicle was coined by Eusebius of Caesarea by order of the emperator constantine so the romans could accept the trinit...Ssuch versicle does not existe in the Holy Scriptures..Other wise you are giving glory to lucifer instead of The Father...Read: Col. 3:17 And!! Everything you do, in deed or word, "DO IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS" For the GLory of the Father... See! When the person gets baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit, gives glory to lucifer and becomes his son/daughter...Believe it or not.... Spiritual Judaism a.k.a CHRISTIANITY are the HOly Scriptures = The Doctrine of the "Jewish" Christ= ('Cause christendom follows and adores a roman-catolic-babilonian, mesompotamius-sumerian-persian, greek-egipcian christ..Namely jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, the logos, etc. etc.)....Brother James...

It is amazing the gobbledigook that people come up with when they dream up stuff through not studying the Bible in its right context.

It was Jesus who told His disciples the following instruction:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).

So Jesus tells His disciples to baptise in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in order to glorify Lucifer? Good grief! What twaddle! If all else fails, read the Bible!!

Hello Walpole..You say:<<<In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father: no one of the Persons is either of the others. << NOT IN LITERAL JUDAIZM NOR IN SPIRTUAL JUDAIZM = CHRISTIANITY...You believe and follow the relgion of lucifer "CHRISTENDOM" thorugh his spiritual wife here on earth the cartolic church and his daughters the protestant denominatios...The doctrine of the trinitu (The one you believe and folllow) was coined by the early catolic priest Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullianus a.k.a Tertullian in the year 170....Brother James.

It is amazing the gobbledigook that people come up with when they dream up stuff through not studying the Bible in its right context.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).

So Jesus tells His disciples to baptise in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in order to glorify Lucifer? Good grief! What twaddle! If all else fails, read the Bible!!
Hello Paul..The peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the The Living God in His human nature, be with you...YOU SAY:<<
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).<< This scripture was coined by Eusebius of Caesarea by order of the emperor constantine so the roman empire could embrace the catholic doctrine of the trinity...,.If you stick to your view...READ THIS:

Col. 3:17 And whatever you do; whether in word or deed..."DO IT ALL...IN THE NAME OF JESUS" giving thanks God the Father through him....Tell me now!!! Brother James...

Wrong doctrine can not cause you to depart from the faith.

Giving heed to “wrong doctrine” ie doctrines of demons and false doctrine that is not from Christ, can cause you to depart from the faith as well as no longer have God.

By the way, Jesus Christ is Lord, YHWH, the Messiah, the Son of God. He is not God the Father.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16

JLB
Hello JBL>..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<
By the way, Jesus Christ is Lord, YHWH, the Messiah, the Son of God. He is not God the Father.<< O.K.. I will print the correct scriptures so you can see and understand..= Isaiah 43:10

You are my witnesses, declares YHWH=I AM a.k.a The Father; and MY SERVANT=(The Christ) whom I have chosen SO YOU "MAY KNOW AND BELIVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT 'I AM HE'" = JOhn 8:24 Jesus (The Faitful witnesses of Isaiah the Christ) SAYS!!! BECAUSE IF YOU DO "NOT BELIEVE THAT...'I AM HE'" You will die in your sins (This is he Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit)....See! Most bibles have been changed and took of the word "HE" .. Then if you read John 14:8

Philip said to Jesus: Lord, just "SHOW US...'THE FATHER'"..and that will be enough for us...

9 Then Jesus answered?..Philip?!! YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW ME. even after I've been with you for such a long time? WHO HAS SEEN ME...."HAS SEEN THE FATHER"....John 4:24 God (YHWH=The Father) is Spirit = 2 Corn 3:17 The Lord (Jesus the "Jewish Christ" IS THE SPIRIT..... Brother James.....

Hello Paul..The peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the The Living God in His human nature, be with you...YOU SAY:<<
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).<< This scripture was coined by Eusebius of Caesarea by order of the emperor constantine so the roman empire could embrace the catholic doctrine of the trinity...,.If you stick to your view...READ THIS:

Col. 3:17 And whatever you do; whether in word or deed..."DO IT ALL...IN THE NAME OF JESUS" giving thanks God the Father through him....Tell me now!!! Brother James...
Where is your citation for the Eusebius coining of the Scripture? I wouldn't mind viewing it.

The truth is that the foundation stands sure: God knows those who are His. He is not concerned about the labels people put on themselves, or which man-made visible church he attends. God knows those who are His.The question at the judgment will not be, "Were you Calvinist/Arminian/Anglican/Baptist/Pentecostal/Pre-trib/{Post-trib or anything else. His question will be, "What was your attitude to Jesus? Did you obey the gospel from your heart?

Hello PaulChristensen.. The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you....YOU SAY:

<<< God knows those who are His.<< YES!! He knows this through "HIS PERSONAL SEAL OF OWNERSHIP"= 2 Cor. 2:21 who has been sealed up in our forheads..The Holy Spirit...who comes in the Name of Jesus = John 14:26 = 4:12.. It is acquired only through Baptism in His Name, and the Law Has to take to go get it= Gal. 3:24-29;14..

YOU SAY:<< God knows those who are His.<< CORRECT!!!...CORRECT!!!...CORRECT!!!....READ:

Proverbs 23:26 My Son, "GIVE ME...'YOUR HEART'" and let your eyes keep to my ways...Read:= Acts 14:9 He made no distinction between us (Spiritual Jews) and Gentiles..For "HE" (The Holy Spirit a.k.a Father namely Jesus) PURIFIED THEIR HEARTS..."THROUGH FAITH" (See! Faith in Jesus "The Jewish" Christ DEMANDS AND COMMANDS to be baptized in His Name and Obey His Holy Law= Titus 2:13-14 + 3:5-7 + Gal. 3:24-29;14 + Acts 2:38-40...Gentiles have to be baptized in His Name...Acts 9:17 and be SANCTIFIED "BY THE HOLY SPIRIT"= Romans 15 14-18..See!!! YOU SAY::

<<His question will be, "What was your attitude to Jesus? Did you obey the gospel from your heart?<< CORRECT!!! CORRECT!!....CORRECT!!!..Now!! The question is this: ARE YOU OBEYING HIS DOCTRINE? of the doctrine of the roman-catolic christ, namely jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, logos, trinity?.....Brother James....

Hello JBL>..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<
By the way, Jesus Christ is Lord, YHWH, the Messiah, the Son of God. He is not God the Father.<< O.K.. I will print the correct scriptures so you can see and understand..= Isaiah 43:10

You are my witnesses, declares YHWH=I AM a.k.a The Father; and MY SERVANT=(The Christ) whom I have chosen SO YOU "MAY KNOW AND BELIVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT 'I AM HE'" = JOhn 8:24 Jesus (The Faitful witnesses of Isaiah the Christ) SAYS!!! BECAUSE IF YOU DO "NOT BELIEVE THAT...'I AM HE'" You will die in your sins (This is he Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit)....See! Most bibles have been changed and took of the word "HE" .. Then if you read John 14:8

Philip said to Jesus: Lord, just "SHOW US...'THE FATHER'"..and that will be enough for us...

9 Then Jesus answered?..Philip?!! YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW ME. even after I've been with you for such a long time? WHO HAS SEEN ME...."HAS SEEN THE FATHER"....John 4:24 God (YHWH=The Father) is Spirit = 2 Corn 3:17 The Lord (Jesus the "Jewish Christ" IS THE SPIRIT..... Brother James.....

Do you confess Jesus as Lord, YHWH, the Lord God?

JLB

I think he would but I also think he holds to "oneness" theology.

That and he wants people to turn to Judaism, a religion that requires physical circumcision to be saved.

Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. Galatians 5:2-4

JLB

I think he would but I also think he holds to "oneness" theology.
Hello Randy...The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY::

<<<
I think he would but I also think he holds to "oneness" theology.<<<

The God of Israel Literals and Spirituals "ALWAYS HAS BEEN ONE", the God of Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Isaac and Joseph, Moses and David, all the Judges, Kings, Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles and people..ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ONENESS"...Christendom the religion of lucifer through his spiritual wife in this world the catholic church and their daughters the protestant denominations, are trinitarians...The doctrine of the trinity was coined in the year 170 a.d by one of the earliest catholic priest named Quintus Septimus Floresn Tertulianos, his famous quote "IS" I Believe in it because it is "ABSURD"..The droped after one or two years and joined Montanus.....Who claimed to be the paraklete and had two women who spoke in tongues....NO LITERAL JEW and NO GENTIL....WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM....ACCORDING "TO ALL THE BIBLES"....Literal Jews and Gentiles have to convert to Spiritual Jews=The REMNANT, all bibles says that.....Brother James.....

Hello Randy...The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY::

<<<

The God of Israel Literals and Spirituals "ALWAYS HAS BEEN ONE", the God of Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Jacob, Isaac and Joseph, Moses and David, all the Judges, Kings, Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles and people..ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ONENESS"...Christendom the religion of lucifer through his spiritual wife in this world the catholic church and their daughters the protestant denominations, are trinitarians...The doctrine of the trinity was coined in the year 170 a.d by one of the earliest catholic priest named Quintus Septimus Floresn Tertulianos, his famous quote "IS" I Believe in it because it is "ABSURD"..The droped after one or two years and joined Montanus.....Who claimed to be the paraklete and had two women who spoke in tongues....NO LITERAL JEW and NO GENTIL....WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM....ACCORDING "TO ALL THE BIBLES"....Literal Jews and Gentiles have to convert to Spiritual Jews=The REMNANT, all bibles says that.....Brother James.....
The book of Revelation does not state Jesus is the Jewish Christ rather it states Jesus is "Gods" Christ.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.

Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him

I define a person as one who has their own spirit, their own will, and their own mind.

Jesus, "Father into your hands I commit My spirit"

The trinity is a theological construct from the teachings of the NT. One might see error in part but its far from being from satan.

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

They are one in this manner
9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Jesus introduced a new covenant in His blood.
How does God write this covenant on the hearts of the people?

This is who "God" calls His children
children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God

God sent His salvation to the whole world.
he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

With light comes accountability to all nations and people.
"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.

Jesus's command to make disciple's of all nations is in keeping with His Fathers will.

Back