Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

IS DEMONIC POSSESSION REAL ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You are operating under delusions, and your testimony bears witness against you that you recognize nothing but have simply been deluded into thinking you do.

Be on guard against the spirits that are using you, Jeremiah. They will be your tormentors if you do not free yourself from them, and I can assure you you will eventually find out that they were far more than merely "attitudes."

Teaching that Satan is an obedient servant of God is yet another proof that you actually teach doctrines of demons. The spirits within you would likely now attempt to justify this with another lengthy "defense" from scripture, but consistently downplaying the enemy is a telltale sign that someone is actually serving the enemy not God, no matter how well-intended or "informed" you might presume yourself to be.

Ask for deliverance while you have time, and still have a window of opportunity.
You just proved my point(s).

You just proved my point(s).

No. I'm exposing you, so your heresy goes no further. Keep teaching doctrines which go directly against New Testament teaching and I'll have no choice but to continue doing so. There is a reason most devout Christians oppose you, and it's not because you are speaking the truth, but falsehoods. Many naive and superficial Christians may fall for this sort of thing, but serious and devout ones who are close to God will not, and to argue that the opposition you are encountering is somehow "proof" of how just you are in what you are teaching is a fallacy, and a means of self-justification which will then further your delusion.

I do hope the best for you, only understand that the falsehoods you teach are not to be tolerated by any responsible, spiritually mature Christian. So you will determine your own destiny on this forum by your future conduct.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:
Hmm... tell me, how do you think a spirit, such as a ghost, is able to move?
I'm not sure, really. We can only look at the natural world around us to compare, and in nature, everything is built around energy transference. Literally everything is in the act of transferring energy from one point to another, from the universe itself, all the way down to the zero spactime nodes that make up quantum "froth."

Demons, I have always thought, operated on a similar principle of energy transfer at a level we can not really perceive, except perhaps through the use of synthetic or naturally-produced substances, such as DMT (the use of pharmakaia, or sorcery as a seer would). So someone who is spritually vulnerable due to choosing to harbor negativity chronically have something in the make up of their soul that demons find it easier to stick to and feed off of. Otherwise, why just seek our destruction? That's too simplistic an explanation. They're not just seeking our destruction, but must feed on the negativity as well.

So if we know demons are negative-oriented beings, their presence would radiate that negativity to others, and those with a brain apparatus primed for it would "tune-in" to this demon's energy and reflect the nature of it without realizing what was happening, all the while the demon is riding them like a parasite. We know that demons are can physically manifest--the pigs drowning themselves is evidence of that. But why the pigs? Why not other animals? Why not other beings? Simply because, I believe, that the demons couldn't just float about--they had to be in something or they'd need to go right back to where they came from.

Which means that in today's world, there's an all you can eat buffet of negativity that demons are undoubtedly having a party with. Revelations 9:2 indicates that Satan releases all his buddies for a time, which will likely be a time of horror unlike anything we've seen so far, because at that point, the fallen angels are free to run around the earth again. We also know that our awareness increases at the end as the Holy Spirit is poured out on the world full-force.

This is what seems to line up; however, my heart is a lying POS because I'm human, so I still seek to corroborate everything and as I go along my path of learning, it is likely that my opinion will change to reflect the in-dwelling of God.

I'm not sure, really. We can only look at the natural world around us to compare, and in nature, everything is built around energy transference. Literally everything is in the act of transferring energy from one point to another, from the universe itself, all the way down to the zero spactime nodes that make up quantum "froth."

Demons, I have always thought, operated on a similar principle of energy transfer at a level we can not really perceive, except perhaps through the use of synthetic or naturally-produced substances, such as DMT (the use of pharmakaia, or sorcery as a seer would). So someone who is spritually vulnerable due to choosing to harbor negativity chronically have something in the make up of their soul that demons find it easier to stick to and feed off of. Otherwise, why just seek our destruction? That's too simplistic an explanation. They're not just seeking our destruction, but must feed on the negativity as well.

So if we know demons are negative-oriented beings, their presence would radiate that negativity to others, and those with a brain apparatus primed for it would "tune-in" to this demon's energy and reflect the nature of it without realizing what was happening, all the while the demon is riding them like a parasite. We know that demons are can physically manifest--the pigs drowning themselves is evidence of that. But why the pigs? Why not other animals? Why not other beings? Simply because, I believe, that the demons couldn't just float about--they had to be in something or they'd need to go right back to where they came from.

Which means that in today's world, there's an all you can eat buffet of negativity that demons are undoubtedly having a party with. Revelations 9:2 indicates that Satan releases all his buddies for a time, which will likely be a time of horror unlike anything we've seen so far, because at that point, the fallen angels are free to run around the earth again. We also know that our awareness increases at the end as the Holy Spirit is poured out on the world full-force.

This is what seems to line up; however, my heart is a lying POS because I'm human, so I still seek to corroborate everything and as I go along my path of learning, it is likely that my opinion will change to reflect the in-dwelling of God.
Energy transference, yes. We move by pushing against the ground with our feet. But if we are suspended in the air, we can no longer move. Since spirits appear to have no feet or physical mass, and they seem to go through matter, how then do they move? It's a bit of a mystery.

Same way that field propelled vehicles move through the air. By electromotive force, only because it is a natural process, there is no machinery or anything physical beyond charged ions and current.

Like our body's electric field (using Kirillian photography) that can be seen with special equipment. The field is there though we cannot normally perceive it with sight. The haunted feeling one gets is a result of magnetic resonances that interact with some part of our brain's biochemistry to produce that "eerie" feeling.

Demons likely do something similar to feed off that body electricity. The outer darkness described by the bible could be equated to the forces of entropy. If that darkness is entropic (and thus, of negative polarity--though polarities here are being used only for illustrative purposes), it means it would be actively attempting to insert chaos and sap energy, per natural laws that we already know about (the second law of thermodynamics comes to mind).

I mean, what else would Satan and his minions get for their efforts? The destruction of mankind is secondary to some other purpose; hatred will gladly take on more important reasons for its existence than simply hatred for hatred's sake. The act of hate is energy-intensive, and requires resources to maintain and nurse into homicidal psychopathy, even for demons and Satan. What is the goal? Satan is attempting to overthrow God his creator and using humans as pawns on a global chessboard, so naturally, if humans are found to be an energy source, why wouldn't they be "tapped" like organic batteries by beings that are themselves pure energy? Humans are collateral damage and a lightning rod for Satan's row with God. "Wtf you mean, you created 'humans?' Am I not beautiful enough?! Look at me!! Answer me!"

Emotion, especially intense emotion, carries an energetic resonance. You can feel it when you walk into the room and someone is heated--it's been described as "tension" in the air, or "electricity." Imagine how much more intense it is in the immaterial world? It would be like...a candle in the darkness that draws in demons like moths to a flame.

Yes, this is purely speculative, but it is where my experience and understanding have lead me so far, and I eagerly await for more information to confirm or deny, and thus alter it after I learn more in God's timing. We have only the natural world to look at as a sort of mirror of what is likely to be on the other side. We know God's goodness by the acts of kindness we witness in the world; so, too, should we be able to know the wisdom of God by logical deduction of what is known to exist.

No. I'm exposing you, so your heresy goes no further. Keep teaching doctrines which go directly against New Testament teaching and I'll have no choice but to continue doing so. There is a reason most devout Christians oppose you, and it's not because you are speaking the truth, but falsehoods. Many naive and superficial Christians may fall for this sort of thing, but serious and devout ones who are close to God will not, and to argue that the opposition you are encountering is somehow "proof" of how just you are in what you are teaching is a fallacy, and a means of self-justification which will then further your delusion.

I do hope the best for you, only understand that the falsehoods you teach are not to be tolerated by any responsible, spiritually mature Christian. So you will determine your own destiny on this forum by your future conduct.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
There was a time everyone believed the world was the center of the universe and flat.
Just because you don't understand and/or hold to the 'party line' doesn't mean I am wrong. I'd ask you to test the spirit but I don't believe you know how. You just want to shoot from the hip instead of being like the Bereans and see if these things are true.
Your ignorance precedes you. How can you in one breath condemn me and then say God bless?
What a shame.

Jesus encountered many individuals who had demonic possession. What actually is root of the problem. Luke 11:24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest, and finding none . He says, I will return unto the house whence I came out. 11:25. And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished. 11:26. Then goes he, and takes to him seven other spirits more wicked than him self, and they enter in and dwell there; and last state of that man is worst than the first. Messing with the occult. Or listening to traditions of men, false doctrine. They're inviting unclean spirit to enter. Your to fill your mind with sound doctrine, God's truth. I once dated a girl from old job, 1997.i was inexperienced and dopey young guy. I had bad experience with her. After some months, I stopped seeing her. In 2004, shel left message on the answering machine. It was 5 minutes long and vulgar and pure hatred. She divulged her hate and swearing at me. Halfway through, her voice changed to masculine voice. This scared heck out me. She admitted she was evil. I never heard from her since. I converted to christianity in year 2001.i did drift away for couple years. Then I got back into God's word. Ephesians chapter 2, prince of air does influence children of disobedience. Quick case. Old job. A girl who dated a guy I played tennis with, broke up with him. This is 23 years ago. She had such hatred towards me. She spent her time trying to get me fired. I did nothing to her. I even avoided her. Jesus told us about unclean spirit. Any connection ??. How about the girl who left vile message on answering machine, demonic possession ?
In answer to your question, yes it is possible.

Hebrews 13:2 seems to imply that angels walk around in disguise; I see no reason why the forces of darkness would not do the same. The attitude tunes the temple of the soul one way or the other. We see the flowers growing along the pit of hell, but we avoid going down the hill to pick them because getting back up hill is a lot harder, and the closer we draw to that pit in our mad pursuit of the things of this world, the more likely it is we are going to come under the malign influence of something.

The same warning is echoed in Galatians 6:1-6.

Or, to put it another way, "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you."

Those Scriptural warnings sure seem to point to something going on above the level of our awareness. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world..."

Fallen Angels are currently free to roam this earthly realm and have been for thousands of years .
Or do you disagree with my statement ?

I was referring to the release of Apollyon during the final seals.

I'm not sure if I agree or disagree. I need to study more because I know there's a reference to the fallen angels being chained in darkness, too, but Satan is given the key to their prison before the final battle. It's been a long time since I've really studied eschatology in depth so forgive my patchy recall.

I was referring to the release of Apollyon during the final seals.
Yes , I understood .
I'm not sure if I agree or disagree. I need to study more because I know there's a reference to the fallen angels being chained in darkness, too, but Satan is given the key to their prison before the final battle. It's been a long time since I've really studied eschatology in depth so forgive my patchy recall.
The Book of Daniel , look there . Good reading :) .

Oof. That's the Big Book of Stereo Instructions of Revelatory Prophecy. lmao There's so much in there that there's almost no point in reading it in anything other than an interlinear translation bible because of how rich it is with symbology. A little at a time. Gotta sip the medicine so I don't spill any.

Oof. That's the Big Book of Stereo Instructions of Revelatory Prophecy. lmao There's so much in there that there's almost no point in reading it in anything other than an interlinear translation bible because of how rich it is with symbology. A little at a time. Gotta sip the medicine so I don't spill any.
What kind of interlinear translation bible do you use ? I don't have one , but maybe I need one .

There was a time everyone believed the world was the center of the universe and flat.
Just because you don't understand and/or hold to the 'party line' doesn't mean I am wrong. I'd ask you to test the spirit but I don't believe you know how. You just want to shoot from the hip instead of being like the Bereans and see if these things are true.
Your ignorance precedes you. How can you in one breath condemn me and then say God bless?

Your posts are filled with a ton of assumptions about others that are blatantly not true, and they come in the form of accusations. When coupled with the fact that you downplay the spirit of evil except when it comes to anyone who disagrees with you, how can I not assume you are being controlled by the very spirits you teach are merely "attitudes," and why on earth should I be listening to evil spirits teaching through you if that's the case?

Last edited:
You just want to shoot from the hip instead of being like the Bereans and see if these things are true.

Jeremiah, if I were being like the Bereans and actually took the time to take apart your posts, it would simply all the more confirm my contentions. I'd rather you repented than my having to do all that, but let me give you an example of other false teachings you present.

In another thread just recently you posted:
To love God's enemies is treason. Christians are not commanded to love God's enemies. God does not command that.

But He does instruct us to love our brethren ONLY.

As says the Law in Leviticus 19:17-19.

Look it up.

This is a blatant contradiction of the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, much like what you teach about demons.

Jesus stated very clearly in Matthew 5:

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48)

That our Father is perfect in this context means He hates no one, including His enemies, and in order to be like Him we must conduct ourselves in a similar way, and have the same "attitudes" towards others - even our enemies - as He does. Same thing here:

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. (Luke 6:35)

This is the true Christian teaching. What you teach is not. If I were to go through your full history, I could find a ton of this stuff. You teach BLATANT falsehoods on a regular basis, and you need to repent of it. He is a God of love, but He will not let those who misrepresent Him go unpunished forever. Please be warned.

Your posts are filled with a ton of assumptions about others that are blatantly not true, and they come in the form of accusations. When coupled with the fact that you downplay the spirit of evil except when it comes to anyone who disagrees with you, how can I not assume you are being controlled by the very spirits you teach are merely "attitudes," and why on earth should I be listening to evil spirits teaching through you if that's the case?
Oh? You accused me of posting heresy.
So you attacked me first.
Just stay away from my posts and you'll be ok.

Jeremiah, if I were being like the Bereans and actually took the time to take apart your posts, it would simply all the more confirm my contentions. I'd rather you repented than my having to do all that, but let me give you an example of other false teachings you present.

In another thread just recently you posted:

This is a blatant contradiction of the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, much like what you teach about demons.

Jesus stated very clearly in Matthew 5:

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48)

That our Father is perfect in this context means He hates no one, including His enemies, and in order to be like Him we must conduct ourselves in a similar way, and have the same "attitudes" towards others - even our enemies - as He does. Same thing here:

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. (Luke 6:35)

This is the true Christian teaching. What you teach is not. If I were to go through your full history, I could find a ton of this stuff. You teach BLATANT falsehoods on a regular basis, and you need to repent of it. He is a God of love, but He will not let those who misrepresent Him go unpunished forever. Please be warned.
No need to repent. I haven't offended anyone. You don't want to receive my postings or intelligently discuss without the FALSE ACCUSATION fine, but for now leave me alone. I have reported your behavior.

No need to repent. I haven't offended anyone. You don't want to receive my postings or intelligently discuss without the FALSE ACCUSATION

What false accusation? I merely cited another of your posts (only one when I could have cited several) to show how your teachings are blatantly false. If you insist on not leaving others alone with false teaching, responsible Christians on this forum will have no choice but to confront it. Nothing personal, but you don't get to continually post heresy and then tell other people to "leave you alone" so you can do so with impunity.

Back