Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

IS DEMONIC POSSESSION REAL ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What false accusation? I merely cited another of your posts (only one when I could have cited several) to show how your teachings are blatantly false. If you insist on not leaving others alone with false teaching, responsible Christians on this forum will have no choice but to confront it. Nothing personal, but you don't get to continually post heresy and then tell other people to "leave you alone" so you can do so with impunity.
Now you're a liar.

You accused me of heresy above. You can't delete it.

Now leave me alone.

Now you're a liar.

You accused me of heresy above. You can't delete it.

Now leave me alone.

I didn't want to delete it, lol, nor would I.

Can I ask why you are so uptight when someone addresses that what you are teaching is false? You know that's kinda the way forums work, right? A person's theology will be asked to hold up against both scripture and sound reasoning. Yours doesn't, and this whole "leave me alone" business won't fly when you are not leaving others alone.

Well, something tells me I may not get a straight answer as to why you are reacting so defensively, but understand, you don't get to post with impunity. No one does.

Hollywood is built around ritualistic performances. Watching Sam Smith strut around in a giant penis costume against a black and red backdrop with a bunch of women wearing latex devil suits, and that doesn't strike you as satanic?

Regardless of whether or not you choose to believe in demons and God and the devil, these people do, and they act accordingly. Therefore, it is no mystery when WWE features the undertaker coming out to Gregorian chants. It's no different than the appearance of a high priest offering obeisance to Lucifer.

Literally everything you watch on television features this ritualistic satanism, only it's been disguised as entertainment and we've been watching it so long that we're numb. "Oh, they're just making fun of it!" Are they, though? Are they really? How many of those same luciferian traitors and communists all attend the Cannibal Club in LA? Guess who owns it? Mark Zuckerberg's CCP handler-wife, which means the CCP owns it. They serve cakes in the shape of human beings, complete with carob syrup blood and cake and frosting guts and organs.

And then there's Sammy Davis Jr, who was a literal high priest of the satanic church. There's photos of him in full gear floating around. Eddie Murphy even said the man tried recruiting him. Now, whether he was doing it because he was a true believer, or because he just wanted the women, is irrelevant. That influence still spread regardless of the impetus, and affected everyone that it touched.

I suppose that is just "play-acting" and making fun of the horrors humankind has witnessed in it's thousands of years of history. Whether or not you choose to believe, they are true believers in the sense that they believe in the worldly benefits that come with the association with the Temple of Satan, and act accordingly. Therein lies the danger. They view themselves as better than you and I. They view themselves as elites because they go to the right ceremonies, and give lip service to the right Satanic high priests.

Sex = opening the spirit up to malevolent influence through the manipulation of the most basic, primitives drives humans have: to procreate and continue their genetic legacy. This is why God is so touchy about marriage. What does Hollywood feature? The sexualization of children. Why? Because if you sexualize them early enough, their spiritual discernment is damaged by putting them on a chase after the lusts of the flesh and pleasure. Doesn't matter that it's also a luciferian attack; the religious aspects are secondary (as Satan prefers) to that of the moral turpitude that results as it spreads like poison.

And what do we do? Why, we pay these ^&*#holes $$$ to be lied to, to be preached at, to have our children manipulated and groomed before our very eyes, and then be told that it's not really happening despite what we are witnessing. Why? What is the goal?

The goal is to prepare in humans a perpetual condition that is conducive to possession so that the indwelling of demonic spirits is facilitated and Satan's work can be done. The cure is to turn off the TV, stop spending money on these traitors who hate you and want to destroy you so they don't have to share a backyard with you, and accept the fact that these people will act as though Satan is real regardless of whether or not you believe. With that belief comes all the ills we see being perpetuated in society today.

Strong men --> Good times --> Soft men --> Hard times --> Strong men

We're here on this scale ---------------------^

Sharon osborne tells a story: I was sitting downstairs reading and ozzy came down in his underpants and said "weve been talking it over and decided you have to die" I said "who's we?" So ozzy jumps on me and starts to strangle me, ozzys eyes were black ozzy wasnt there - sharon tells the story another time leaving out the black eyes part.

Ozzy says: I woke up in jail and they told me I tried to kill sharon and I thought they were.........ummmm "cussword" crazy...

He didnt remember any of it.....

The devil uses ozzy until maybe one day they decide ozzys more use to them killing sharon where he can then really write diary of a madman.... I sure interest would of went up for awhile had he finnished it...

Ozzys also said that when a certain devil shows up I know I'm gonna get drunk that night - till he passes out

Listen to the ed bradley interview of bob dylan where he clearly lets him know in a sideways sort of way that he had help writing the songs and that he still tours to pay back (doesnt say devil but you know what he means) for his life of fame...

They believe they can never go back to God (Im guessing, or back to no devil as your friend) that the devil owns their soul....

Demons are only attitudes of the mind.
Luke4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

How could "attitudes of the mind " know exactly who Jesus is ?

Because the person Jesus
Luke4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

How could "attitudes of the mind " know exactly who Jesus is ?
The person Jesus was dealing with knew who He was.
News travels fast!

Unclean spirits do not "possess
Do you know what possess means? What do you think this slain in the spirit is where people are taken over and made to laugh having no control? Rodney howard browne or hagan pushed this stuff.... its unbiblical for sure. People being held down for hrs... yes hours and cant move.... bark like dogs.

jeremiah1five said:
Do YOU know and understand that Lucifer, (Satan) is STILL an obedient servant of God? Do YOU know and understand that angels CANNOT possess humans....

Scripture Says: certainly this is so so wrong

Do you know what possess means? What do you think this slain in the spirit is where people are taken over and made to laugh having no control? Rodney howard browne or hagan pushed this stuff.... its unbiblical for sure. People being held down for hrs... yes hours and cant move.... bark like dogs.
Sounds like possession to me. The Bible says, "the spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet" which means the free will to choose is not violated by the Holy Spirit in my view. If a person loses control over their body, I do not believe the Holy Spirit is behind it. The real test is how they behave in the days and weeks that follow. Are they ethically and morally superior to how they behaved before. That is a lot harder to fake.

jeremiah1five said:
Do YOU know and understand that Lucifer, (Satan) is STILL an obedient servant of God? Do YOU know and understand that angels CANNOT possess humans....

Scripture Says: certainly this is so so wrong
Jeremiah1 five said Satan is obedient to God? Really? He actually said that? Angels have a body and so do not need a different one. Demons do not have a body and want one. Fallen angels also have a body.

Sounds like possession to me. The Bible says, "the spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet" which means the free will to choose is not violated by the Holy Spirit in my view. If a person loses control over their body, I do not believe the Holy Spirit is behind it. The real test is how they behave in the days and weeks that follow. Are they ethically and morally superior to how they behaved before. That is a lot harder to fake.
So who or what is doing the possessing?

Jeremiah1 five said Satan is obedient to God? Really? He actually said that? Angels have a body and so do not need a different one. Demons do not have a body and want one. Fallen angels also have a body.
Angels are spirits.
Where did they get those bodies?
Also define demons.

Back