Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is an interesting article...

Bloom said those who have recovered from Covid-19 or who have been vaccinated are unlikely to completely lose the ability to neutralize the virus.

“But I would expect, based on this particular combination of mutations, that the drop in neutralization is larger than for all the other major variants,” Bloom said.

And more to the point...
SNELL: That's so interesting. So if omicron has a different enough spike protein, what does that mean for how the vaccines work?
LUPKIN: It means they may not work as well against this variant. That's worrisome, but it depends on if this variant is really easily transmitted or just kind of fizzles out. That is being studied, but South Africa has also reported a steep uptick in cases in the last few weeks. But we don't yet know for sure how transmissible omicron will be overall. For example, there was another strain called beta that popped up earlier this year. It was also identified in South Africa and similarly alarmed scientists over changes to the spike protein. But beta never spread all that widely. Instead, the delta variant ended up being more transmissible, and that became the dominant strain.

In 2001, I was told that due to Lupus and other health issues, there was a 60% chance that I'd be dead within 5 years.
In 2004, I had a reaction to an anti-vertigo medication. While at the hospital and in a coma, my heart stopped and they were unable to resuscitate me. As they were filling out my time of death, it started beating again.
As this was happening, as I would later recall, I was standing on a street in the New Jerusalem, looking into Yeshua's eyes as He was looking into mine.
So I believe that I'll be here for as long as the Lord wants me here.
I sought Him about taking the vax. It took awhile for me to come to a conclusion, but, for me, I won't take it...come what may.
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Hallelujah!

While this is off-topic, I think it bears noting that no one knows what is going on in each other's lives.

My girlfriend just got the news that her ex-husband has blood tested for multiple myeloma. We have known about five tumors in his spine that they were supposed to operate on his spine to relieve some pain as one of the tumors was causing a herniated disk. That surgery was held off, but we didn't know why till now. They still have to do a biopsy to confirm.

This guy is 42 years old and their son is 15. Her ex may not be able to see his son graduate high school.

By removing all viable treatments except for their own preferred/prepared potions?

Those treatments aren't proven to work, so they remove them for that reason. I am sorry that you see the vaccine as a potion, which it is not. So let us stop calling them potions.

I am going to ask you something I already asked, have you stopped taking all medications created by these companies?

And more to the point...

From what I have been able to find, it seems that this Omicron Variant started with four different people who were fully vaccinated and s spreading among the fully vaccinated.

What have you found out about this new strain?

A6506A87-EABA-4AFD-9599-2B61578825C7.jpeg

Those treatments aren't proven to work, so they remove them for that reason.
Many do not choose to rely on God and Christ for healing/intervention. Many do not believe that God provides acceptable solutions. Would you suggest that we remove Their availability. Oh wait, that is actually what is happening here! People like you would prefer that we rely on 'other than God' methods.
I am sorry that you see the vaccine as a potion, which it is not. So let us stop calling them potions.
I try to call it as I see it.
I am going to ask you something I already asked, have you stopped taking all medications created by these companies?
You question seems to be born of ignorance. I have not problem taking medications. But I'll take the ones that I choose to take, not the ones that you want me to take.

The mRNA vaccines are essentially genetic programming fluids. It's perfectly fine that I call them 'potions' because that's what they are. You now seem to be of the notion that you determine what language that we use to communicate. That's pretty bold!

From what I have been able to find, it seems that this Omicron Variant started with four different people who were fully vaccinated and s spreading among the fully vaccinated.
Pretty handy to know.
I suspect it will immediately be attacked as unfounded.

Many do not choose to rely on God and Christ for healing/intervention. Many do not believe that God provides acceptable solutions. Would you suggest that we remove Their availability. Oh wait, that is actually what is happening here! People like you would prefer that we rely on 'other than God' methods.

That is a misrepresentation of what I am saying, but I expected as much.
I try to call it as I see it.

And I will continue to call out false information.
You question seems to be born of ignorance.

Hardly.

I have not problem taking medications. But I'll take the ones that I choose to take, not the ones that you want me to take.

Which is fine and I will support your choice, but I will still continue to push for everyone to take the vaccine.
The mRNA vaccines are essentially genetic programming fluids.

This is false. They don't change or interact with your DNA.

It's perfectly fine that I call them 'potions' because that's what they are.

False information.

You now seem to be of the notion that you determine what language that we use to communicate. That's pretty bold!

It's more calling them potions doesn't look good to someone who may want to become a Christian and sees you spouting false information and it could very well keep them from becoming a Christian.

I used to get the flu shot. But after all I've seen with this pandemic, I do not trust these jabs.
And now I hear that the new variant won't be stopped by the prior jabs...in fact it, started with 4 fully vaxxed people!

Norman
I may have misinterpreted the comments of the thread, so forgive me if I got this wrong and butting in ...

Sounds like you need a regular lupus medication, said medicine being Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) and the Canuck government won't give it to you. (Aside: I am a Canuck, born in Toronto but live in the U.S. now)

Assuming this to be true ... have you tried getting your drugs from online services. canadadrugsdirect.com and www.canadadrugsonline.com are two I am aware of and there are many more. (Aside: Seems that if one can get fontanel in the mail [aside: so I have been told], one should be able to get a legal drug.) I know there are websites in India.
Aside: My daughter-in-law who is living in the U.S. uses one of those 2 Canadian websites for a drug she needs. She does so because it is a lot cheaper to order from Canuckland ... mentioning this for others that might be in a similar circumstance.

Of interest, the wife went to Canada last month and wanted therapeutics for Covid in case she contracted Covid in Canada and her U.S. doctor gave her a prescription for Hydroxychloroquine. (You have to search for a doctor here that will prescribe therapeutics for Covid.

Anyways, just a thought ...

While at the hospital and in a coma, my heart stopped and they were unable to resuscitate me. As they were filling out my time of death, it started beating again.
As this was happening, as I would later recall, I was standing on a street in the New Jerusalem, looking into Yeshua's eyes as He was looking into mine.
How kewl is that .... looking into Yeshua's eyes; not the dying part.

Thanks for the info...I'll have to continue working with my doctor, and as mine is a complex situation, I don't want to go into it here.
At this point, HCQ would help, but as I have other progressive conditions, the best thing for me to do is keep close to the Lord in prayer and song. After all, this life won't last forever. I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem!
I remember..."Looking neither to the left, nor to the right, but gazing straight ahead I see a glorious sight...descending from the sky, adorned like a bride is my home!!!
Perhaps when, like me, you have nothing to lose in this life but years of suffering, one isn't intimidated by death. Shalom.

Perhaps when, like me, you have nothing to lose in this life but years of suffering, one isn't intimidated by death.

This I can emphatically agree with!

I still have two little ones that need their daddy and I am reminded of that every day that I have them which is on the weekend. It is for them that I do not want to die.

Back