Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have tried to find information on this dilemma... I remember some patients with Lupus being scared at the beginning of the pandemic that his would affect their supply.... however... we are almost 2 years into things now. I do not know what the stats are regarding people in Ontario being denied their regular lupus medication. There are more than just one factor when a doctor denies a patient medication.

It makes no sense that someone ALREADY and CURRENTLY taking a medication that is deemed effective for a certain ailment would be suddenly cut off.

This is a dilemma that is quite hard to prove and settle. I think perhaps those who USED to be on it at one time would perhaps find it more difficult to receive a NEW prescription for it during a pandemic.
Isilwen

Maybe on the new prescription? I still cannot see it being an issue. Plaquenil is also used to treat or prevent malaria.

Maybe on the new prescription? I still cannot see it being an issue. Plaquenil is also used to treat or prevent malaria.
I can't get any information on this... I agree with you... but Norman has stated he can't get it... and he is stating it's political. So... Not sure if he was on it and they cut him off... or he has asked for it since the pandemic with a negative result... I guess you will have to ask him to clarify....

I can't get any information on this... I agree with you... but Norman has stated he can't get it... and he is stating it's political. So... Not sure if he was on it and they cut him off... or he has asked for it since the pandemic with a negative result... I guess you will have to ask him to clarify....

I have asked, maybe not that particular question, but I have asked him to explain it and he said he cannot.

Norman can you answer the above question?

Here is pfizer, moderna and astra zeneca
6466430b4d31ff841392b940d9acd502.jpg

I have asked, maybe not that particular question, but I have asked him to explain it and he said he cannot.

Now I've seen it all...left and right wing nursery school...full of spiritual infants!
The truth will make you miserable and then it will set you free...if you allow it to! SMH

Now I've seen it all...left and right wing nursery school...full of spiritual infants!
The truth will make you miserable and then it will set you free...if you allow it to! SMH

What are you talking about? I asked why you are unable to get a particular medication and you told me that you couldn't explain it.

That was uncalled for and not kind... It was a simple question... to clarify something.
NOT cool!!!!

[ACMP=reminder]
I want to take a moment and remind everyone on this thread that this discussion is a disputable matter and as such, the demonization of other members based on their view of the matter will not be tolerated.

By that I mean we must respect one another's views and that starts with common courtesy.

Please learn to respect one another and take the others point of view into consideration without demonizing the subject.

[/ACMP]

And we Christians wonder why non-Christians get pushed away. I say we have just seen why.

Spiritual immaturity is one of the reasons non Christians do indeed get pushed away. Of course there are many, and based on each individual.

Each individual person should determine if the vaccine is right for them, or if simply taking medicine to fight the disease, if they should get sick, is better for them.

There is no one answer fits all.

JLB

Let me explain..."You tell me" is another way of saying "I don't know."
As far as the plague/vaccine goes, I believe it is part of an international agenda to usher in the one-world government of the Antichrist. Period!

Spiritual immaturity is one of the reasons non Christians do indeed get pushed away. Of course there are many, and based on each individual.

Each individual person should determine if the vaccine is right for them, or if simply taking medicine to fight the disease, if they should get sick, is better for them.

There is no one answer fits all.

JLB

JLB, my questioning has nothing to do with Covid. It has to do with Plaqanuil and Norman's inability to get it for his Lupus.

Let me explain..."You tell me" is another way of saying "I don't know."

I know what it means, but I find it highly suspicious that you are unable to get it and it has something to with Trump in Ontario. That is what I am trying to understand.

As far as the plague/vaccine goes, I believe it is part of an international agenda to usher in the one-world government of the Antichrist. Period!

I happen to think you are wrong, but I guess to each their own.

And you are more than entitled to your opinion. And you have the right to believe that way.
However, there are others that will disagree with you based on their opinion, and that is their right.

Again, this is a disputable matter.

What we won't do in this thread is force our views on others. We must allow others to view this topic differently and regardless of our own opinions, we must respect the opinions of others in a courteous manner.

I stated that I wasn't able to get a medication prescribed. When asked why, I said that I didn't know. Respect dictated that it would have been left at that. But it wasn't.
This is something I try to live by...
"You may disagree with me but I'll defend your right to disagree with me."

Back