Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the world really searching for truth?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Looks like Edith Ann has most of her videos locked up for purchase. And that's the truth!
You figure Edith Ann has the truth?
What is the truth?
And how could such a tiny person even really know it?
You'd trust her?

Good night Papa Zoom!

Wondering

You figure Edith Ann has the truth?
What is the truth?
And how could such a tiny person even really know it?
You'd trust her?

Good night Papa Zoom!

Wondering
Well, as a teacher of the little ones for 28 years, I often find that, at the very least, the little ones can be painfully honest with the truth. "Your breath smells funny." "How come you ain't dead yet?" (an actual question)

Actually, Edith Ann teaches us that when it comes to "that's the truth" truth (lower case) such is simply a matter of perception. The world operates this way. Ultimately, Truth (capital T) is only that which actually corresponds to reality. We aren't meant to know all Truth. We see through a glass dimly. I believe this is done for us (by God) so that we continually wrestle with what is True.

For those things that God wants us to know plainly, He reveals to us via His Word and through His creation. Romans 1:18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

And yet for now, we know only in part: I Corinthians 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Jethro Bodine

Hi Jethro,
I hate to nit pik (knit pick? - whateva)
But way up on top on the left hand side it says Free Rollo Embroidered Wristband.

I clicked on it, but no luck.
I was hoping to get one.
It would be cool to have one.
I can't believe it!
Someone finally noticed the tags I've been putting on the threads I start!

And you knew the movie from whence I quoted in another thread. Wow! You are awesome.

I can't believe it!
Someone finally noticed the tags I've been putting on the threads I start!

And you knew the movie from whence I quoted in another thread. Wow! You are awesome.
Well shucks, I knew you'd come around eventually.
But, of course, I cannot take all the credit.

Whence? How old are you anyway??

Oh. And where's my Rollo embroidered wristband?
Is it G rated?

Oh. And now you're offering a free Wondering 2017 Calendar?
Did you print enough??

Last edited:
Well shucks, I knew you'd come around eventually.
But, of course, I cannot take all the credit.

Whence? How old are you anyway??

Oh. And where's my Rollo embroidered wristband?
Is it G rated?

Oh. And now you're offering a free Wondering 2017 Calendar?
Did you print enough??
A wondering calendar?
Is that one of those calendars who hang up over your work bench in the garage?

A wondering calendar?
Is that one of those calendars who hang up over your work bench in the garage?
It is.
Here's a sneek peek at May...
s-l300.jpg

Oh yeah.
Then how could you "like" post no. 34?
Did you hope I wouldn't notice?
Watch that red line!
Baby, you don't understand.
I was just setting up Jethro for a future ploy.
This is heavy warfare here.
You don't understand.
You're so new to everything.

Back