Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isreal Conflict

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Psalm 83:4 They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”

well Kathi what about isaiah 66 :7/8

Isaiah prophecied that Israel would become a nation again and that it would happen in one day! Bible passage: Isaiah 66:7-8 Prophet: Isaiah Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC Fulfilled: 1948

In Isaiah 66:7-8, the prophet foreshadowed the re-birth of Israel, which happened "in one day." The woman giving birth before going into labor represent Israel. This accurately describes what happened on May 14, 1948 -when the Jews declared independence forIsrael as a united andsovereign nation for the first time in 2,900 years.

During that same day, the United States issueda statement recognizingIsrael's sovereignty. And, only hours beforehand,a United Nations mandate expired, ending British control of the land.Duringa 24-hourspanoftime, foreign control of the land of Israel
http://therefinersfire.org/israel_born_in_one_day.htm

Psalm 83:4 They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”

Deut 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners,
I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men.

Deut 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners,
I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men.

Deu 32:27
Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.

See Gary DeMar's book "Last days Madness." He is an eminent Partial Preterist author.The man of sin CANNOT be a figure which is to appear in our time. The man of sin was to be seated in the temple that was THEN STANDING (page 324).

Paul said that the man of sin "has sat down" in the temple (vs. 4 Young's Literal Translation). When Paul was with the Thessalonians he had spoken to them about the identity of the man of sin and also about the identity of the one who was restraining him (vs. 5).

[Edited] I disagree with modern day Christians to speculate about things of which Paul told no other Christians but the Thessalonians. It leads to carnal speculations and false predictions and brings reproach upon Christianity.

Last edited by a moderator:
See Gary DeMar's book "Last days Madness." He is an eminent Partial Preterist author.The man of sin CANNOT be a figure which is to appear in our time. The man of sin was to be seated in the temple that was THEN STANDING (page 324).

Paul said that the man of sin "has sat down" in the temple (vs. 4 Young's Literal Translation). When Paul was with the Thessalonians he had spoken to them about the identity of the man of sin and also about the identity of the one who was restraining him (vs. 5).

[Edited] I disagree with modern day Christians to speculate about things of which Paul told no other Christians but the Thessalonians. It leads to carnal speculations and false predictions and brings reproach upon Christianity.
So you went from Pre-trib to Preterist?

since when in the bible does god bring the Hebrews back into land when they don't do torah? modern day isreal was founded by athiests. the torah isn't the central theme of laws(thankfully). if it was Christianity would be banned and many of us killed by the jews.

imo
Yup and the Messianic Christians would be the first to go. Me, I'm just a pagan idiot, but a Jew that becomes a Christian is basically a traitor to Israel, to Judaism. Everyone would have to convert to Judaism or....
I don't know that they would literally kill them but they would first thing be expelled from Israel.

since when in the bible does god bring the Hebrews back into land when they don't do torah? modern day isreal was founded by athiests. the torah isn't the central theme of laws(thankfully). if it was Christianity would be banned and many of us killed by the jews.
Exactly!

“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.

imo
Yup and the Messianic Christians would be the first to go. Me, I'm just a pagan idiot, but a Jew that becomes a Christian is basically a traitor to Israel, to Judaism. Everyone would have to convert to Judaism or....
I don't know that they would literally kill them but they would first thing be expelled from Israel.

Ooh! Maybe the Christians could pay a tax?

The irony is how the actions of the most zealous Jews can resemble Muslim radicals, while the meekest Muslims can reflect the behavior of most western Jews.

Ooh! Maybe the Christians could pay a tax?

The irony is how the actions of the most zealous Jews can resemble Muslim radicals, while the meekest Muslims can reflect the behavior of most western Jews.

I've noticed that too but....
Frankly I can see some of the same things in Christians. There are some very zealous Christians who would Force the world to live by God's Law, if they were able to do that. If they didn't they'd be in jail or worse.

I've noticed that too but....
Frankly I can see some of the same things in Christians. There are some very zealous Christians who would Force the world to live by God's Law, if they were able to do that. If they didn't they'd be in jail or worse.

Mat 6:14,15
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Psa 37:11 - But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Mat 5:5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Back