Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

It's Official, The World Is Going to be Taken Over By Robots

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i will segue into,the fact the u.s, govt for political reasons has denied due process ,used petty crimes to punish political nuisances.ie the video story over beghazi when it wasn't even related .

Also spied on in the past ,and in the recent with trumps allies ,Flynn had charges that didn't quite really,hold and forced him out ,he also had his 4th amendment denied.these rhombas,any trackimg means can be turned on and used against without due process .just have to hit the radar .I may never ,but I find that a concern .
Benghazi I know about. It was tragic and unbecoming a govt official that offered no help...how does she sleep at night?? They have no heart, that's how.

As to your second paragraph, Not up to date on that but I agree with your general beliefs about what's happening.

I used to know what was happening there when I first joined 4 years ago...I had Skype and got all the news. Since then, I've cancelled it...it was very expensive to have just for the news.

...nursing homes were affordable when I was living there.

Senior Living said:
...on average in the United States, a private room in a nursing home costs $8,365 per month, or $275 a day. For a semi-private room, the average cost of a nursing home is $7,441 per month, or $245 a day.

That's what it costs nowadays. Nursing home inflation is astronomical.

I'd like to see us take care of our own "family" and help out those that need it.

Yes, that would be nice.

I had imagined a more charitable (loving) future...but it's not turning out that way.

The majority walk the wide road. Its always been that way.

OK. So an eldery robot it is...and here's one really elderly....

Funny robot. Thanks for having mercy on the elderly, and allowing the elderly a robot caretaker.

Did you see, I Robot with Will Smith? It was good.

Yes, I like Will Smith's acting. I also read the book many years ago. Isaac Asimov is a talented author. Robots have to be programmed properly to be useful, and safe.

Map my yard, what do I care.

Maybe next time I go on Amazon or Google they will offer to sell me a useful product that will help me based upon that map. I prefer ads for products that are useful to me.
Inside your house they will have access to your voice ,where you sleep,what you eat.

We used the voice of a dead man and image to recreate his character in,star wars.he died 15 years before. Episode 8.gov tarken was a digital creation based on prior words he said to include his expression from,other movies and his face in episode 4.

Said with consent by his estate .

My phone rings ,if I'm,not expecting a call or don't recognize it.I won't answer ,bill,collectors have robo callers .and also use restricted,untrackable by the layman numbers.

Inside your house they will have access to your voice ,where you sleep,what you eat.

Yes, that's true Jason. However, I don't really care if the robot records my voice when I am 95. Just take care of me. Report activity to my doctor so he knows what I need.

That's what it costs nowadays. Nursing home inflation is astronomical.

Yes, that would be nice.

The majority walk the wide road. Its always been that way.

Funny robot. Thanks for having mercy on the elderly, and allowing the elderly a robot caretaker.

Yes, I like Will Smith's acting. I also read the book many years ago. Isaac Asimov is a talented author. Robots have to be programmed properly to be useful, and safe.
LOL
Yes,,,the elderly have my permission to have robotcare.
I wish I could be queen for a day.....maybe take care of so many problems....

I didn't know I, Robot was Asimov.
I don't watch the credits at the beginning of movies anymore since we could FF it...I just like to know who the Director is.
Asimov is great. George Orwell and more.

Yes, that's true Jason. However, I don't really care if the robot records my voice when I am 95. Just take care of me. Report activity to my doctor so he knows what I need.
I'm,talking now.when they only,make smart appliances what then?
I,can go,into how fpl turns off your appliances via smart,meters .good for the earth they say.

I,refuse that my,money if i use it i pay you for it.

Dont assume at your 90s you will be in a home.I personally have talked to alma lee lot,she drives ,she uses a cane and is very mobile.my great aunt died at 98.without any cane,she got sick and went home to die.there are a lot of nanagenerians .here my,aunt in law Beatty is older the alma lee and isn't in a home she is 94.

I have picked those two for history ,both have told me stories,places i have photos posted .

A real blessing to the elderly. I hope they keep improving them.
Here they pay men to,mow.

The person, who had that wasn't old .On,the beach these will have managers who keep,the house ,if they are that invalid as I have met that type from,my,paper route days they pay a lady to live with them.my,neighbor did that and my,wife had that type of work ,they pay a lawn guy to mow.
While one can argue the cost ,a lawn guy will still have to weed eat ,edge and cut hedges .no,money would be saved .

I need to photo her house ,its got a,situ carriage house. Its a depression era house it was a her dads house ,glen loy

Thank you again. May the Lord bless you.

I agree. I enjoyed their books. I like science fiction.
I like science fiction too.
So how come we don't agree?
Didn't those books have an affect on you?
Fahrenheit 451
Brave New World

They terrified me!

I like science fiction too.
So how come we don't agree?
Didn't those books have an affect on you?
Fahrenheit 451
Brave New World

They terrified me!
Add one ,logans run ,very dystopic also dune,2001 space oddessy and its sequel 2010.hal killing because he was lied to and told to,lie .

In have used a Beatty story to tell of the first high school before locally .,and her account of Alex McWilliam's hot dog stand that is now the ocean grill

Add one ,logans run ,very dystopic also dune,2001 space oddessy and its sequel 2010.hal killing because he was lied to and told to,lie .
Yes, good.
And how about Brazil....it's a movie - pretty darn depressing.
How about Bladerunner --- speaking of robots.

Didn't care for Dune...not sure why. Can't even remember it really.

Yes, good.
And how about Brazil....it's a movie - pretty darn depressing.
How about Bladerunner --- speaking of robots.

Didn't care for Dune...not sure why. Can't even remember it really.
Blade runner a movie ahead of its time but very dystopia .robots killimg men and being hunted .these were fully ai .

Rest in,peace Ella and grandpa.I thank. You for the memories of simplicity that I didn't get then as a boy .the simpliticity of enjoying the park,the simplicity of a sitting in the back yard under the grape fruit and oranges and that blossom,smell ,of enjoying jelly beans and that old 30s radio you had,the mcm house you had.

The letters you kept from us.thanks I have learned

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back