Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's Snowing!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Whoa, that's awesome. Is that an unretouched photo? I guess it is, but my sons sitting here and says it hadda be ran through photoshop or something to play with the hues. He says it's just too darn vibrant!

Plus the sky too...?

Yeah, it does look like it was brightened or enhanced. I don't believe the colors were altered, but than I really don't know. Google "Minnesota fall colors". People come here from all over the U.S. just to watch the leaves turn color. They can be quite a nuisance at times.

Whoa, that's awesome. Is that an unretouched photo? I guess it is, but my sons sitting here and says it hadda be ran through photoshop or something to play with the hues. He says it's just too darn vibrant!

Plus the sky too...?
LOL, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. :lol

Erie Lake effect for NW PA until 7:00PM today. Only live an hour south of Erie and it's snowing, but very little coverage.....................so far.
It's winter and snow is going to happen!!! I just stay inside and keep warm as the metal in my body likes to freeze up in the cold. Docs never tell ya that part when you have joint replacements done..........grr!!!

8be3d34822bc2d5bdee2d962ed130f67.jpg
This pretty much looks like where I am right now.But it won't last for long.

We got our first snow today... 20% of the time, I am moved at how beautiful it is. 80% of the time I look at it with disgust.

My area suffered last year as well. It's part of those icky 10/11 year weather cycles... just 2 more years of nastiness and then the winters should slowly move to more comfortable for a few years.

In the midst of the worst of winter for my area, a brake line broke on my car; the starter decided to retire; and worst of all: the snow & ice just wouldn't melt away for long weeks.

I'm a summer person!

Had to scrape my windshield this morning.

(Is this site even working anymore?)

I woke up this morning with no work scheduled. Got a little bit more snow last night and it remains bitter cold. It didn't matter that no work was scheduled, the phone started ringing at 7 Am...and I just got home from work. I had to say heck with it, it's time to go home.

Praise the Lord though. I'll be catching up all those bills now.

imagine having air brakes and using them when they weren't drained of water and the brakes freeze. fire , fire, fire. aint no easy putting out a metal fire

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back