Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Love your enemy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
gingercat said:
thessalonian said:
gingercat said:
Oscar,

This is "love your enemy thread". Your personal interests or attacks can be in the pms. BTW. You have been doing this for a few times. I dont mind getting pms. Thanks.

Oscar is being quite patient with you I think. Perhaps we should all take a look at the log in our own eye before we try to pull the speck out of oscars. What do you think ginger? :biggrin

I have heard that a millon times. arent you tired of using the same phrase over and over?

It is up to God if I am speaking the whole truth or lying, not anyone else. I said this a milion times.

BTW, oscar is doing the same thing to R7 too.

You guys are treating all you opposers like devils. :-?

I have no allegiance with oscar. I am just stating my personal views. Jesus will decide who is telling the truth. :-D He's God you know. I think one of my opposers is feeling convicted.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back