Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Love your enemy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't believe they are in the line with God as a whole. Thats why I am not catholic.

Is majorrity is always wrong? I dont knnow everything but so far in my exprience with God and since I became Christian "yes". Which one are you talking about? Are you trying to trap me? It is not Christian like.

Either, it is a Christian principal or it is not. Am I trying to trap you? Well I think I have arguements that will show that that is not the case and it is an invalid critera, a red herring so to speak. But no, I am not trying to trap you. You have used the arguement that the Trinity is wrong, at least in part because the majority believe it. Well the fact is that there was a short time in history in which the vast majority of the "Christian" world were Arian which is what your belief system about God is. I do not see "majority is wrong" as any kind of a Godly or Biblical principal for all time. Most certainly in heaven the majority will not be wrong. Therefore I think you would do well to stop trying to use it as an arguement and deal with the issues between us on a head to head intellecual basis, instead of using bad logic red herrings. But you may certainly do as you like.

God bless

Coincedence or not Jesus' warning is sure working out. It seems you don't seem to respect Jesus' teachings. BTW I don't follow anything without searching around a whole lot. I am not naive.

I am always open to the Truth. The more I grow closer to Him the more I go away from pupular churches (most churches).

It seems you don't seem to respect Jesus' teachings.

Them's fighten words sister. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I resent your attack on my love for him and his teachings!

thessalonian said:

Them's fighten words sister. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I resent your attack on my love for him and his teachings!

Your loyalty is to your RCC, not to God. If you serve God with all your heart you will be able to see whole picture. The fact is you don't want to see the whole truth.

Good day, I am done with you. You are not willing to listen what I have to say. Make your own thread if you want to bash me.

gingercat said:
thessalonian said:

Your loyalty is to your RCC, not to God. If you serve God with all your heart you will be able to see whole picture. The fact is you don't want to see the whole truth.

Good day, I am done with you. You are not willing to listen what I have to say. Make your own thread if you want to bash me.
You might try loving your enemies as well, sister ginger, but first try loving those that love God.

gingercat said:
thessalonian said:

Ginger
Your a very angry person. You really need to chill out.
How old are you?

Oscar,

This is "love your enemy thread". Your personal interests or attacks can be in the pms. BTW. You have been doing this for a few times. I dont mind getting pms. Thanks.

gingercat said:
Oscar,

This is "love your enemy thread". Your personal interests or attacks can be in the pms. BTW. You have been doing this for a few times. I dont mind getting pms. Thanks.

Oscar is being quite patient with you I think. Perhaps we should all take a look at the log in our own eye before we try to pull the speck out of oscars. What do you think ginger? :biggrin

thessalonian said:
gingercat said:
Oscar,

Oscar is being quite patient with you I think. Perhaps we should all take a look at the log in our own eye before we try to pull the speck out of oscars. What do you think ginger? :biggrin

I have heard that a millon times. arent you tired of using the same phrase over and over?

It is up to God if I am speaking the whole truth or lying, not anyone else. I said this a milion times.

BTW, oscar is doing the same thing to R7 too.

You guys are treating all you opposers like devils. :-?

gingercat said:
thessalonian said:
gingercat said:
Oscar,

I have heard that a millon times. arent you tired of using the same phrase over and over?

It is up to God if I am speaking the whole truth or lying, not anyone else. I said this a milion times.

BTW, oscar is doing the same thing to R7 too.

You guys are treating all you opposers like devils. :-?

Ginger cat.
You are a liar
You say you have heard it a million times. Do you know what a million times is?
You said that its up to god if your lying and you have said this a million times. Again do you know what a million is ?
You said I am doing this same thing to R7. Again another lie. Its R7-12
You said we are treating all opposers like devils. Another bold face lie.
I have the utmost respect for many people on this forum whom I do not agree with. I will give you two examples.
I have lots of Repect for Imajic and Novum. There are more but atleast with them I know where they stand.

So going by your four statements you are a lliar. Even if only one were a lie, your still a liar.
Repent and be baptized.

Blessings. Oscar

God's new world consists of people who are not aggresive. People who make excuses to arm theselves are not of God.

People who are attending churches don't seem to have common sense of what is right and wrong anymore because of their continual hypocrisy.

Christians joining the military is the major hypocricy in wealthy countries.

Puritans were abusive in early pioneer times too.

There are so many violent practices in churches. It is not just Catholics. It is so strange that people never learn. (I know the Bible is warning about it though.) Many of us are doing the same kind of evil and dont even recognize it. How sad :sad

Why do we have to resort to calling people a liar? Save it for PMs and emails please. :-?

Way too many times, we take up personal issues with other members and air them out pubically. We are ALL guilty of this at one time or another. Lets all try to refrain from such posting.

Thanks.

gingercat said:
People who are attending churches don't seem to have common sense of what is right and wrong anymore because of their continual hypocrisy.

There are so many violent practices in churches. It is not just Catholics. It is so strange that people never learn. (I know the Bible is warning about it though.) Many of us are doing the same kind of evil and dont even recognize it. How sad :sad

If you are going to make such accusations you should provide some proof. What are the violent practices that you speak of? I go to church and I've never witnessed any of the things that you speak of.

Could someone quote my post, please? She has me on ignore.

Johny said:
gingercat said:

If you are going to make such accusations you should provide some proof. What are the violent practices that you speak of? I go to church and I've never witnessed any of the things that you speak of.
8-)

Johny said:
gingercat said:

Could someone quote my post, please? She has me on ignore.

Even if I did, you would not believe me or denying it as lies. Look at the arguments of the threads in the forums.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back