Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mark 16:16

Do you believe that Baptism is required for salvation?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
The bottom line is this if you accept Jesus Christ you should be baptized if you are able. If you are unable or if you, for instance, die on the way to the church to get baptized then you are still saved and will go to heaven not hell.

I would probably re-word that to say...
The bottom line is this, if you accept Jesus Christ you are REQUIRED to be baptized IF POSSIBLE. If you are unable or if you, for instance, die on the way to get baptized then you are still saved and will go to heaven, not hell

Both are right. The ex/thief was Baptised with the first heart transplant! 2 Cor. 3:3 (BORN AGAIN!)

Elijah message said:
Both are right. The ex/thief was Baptised with the first heart transplant! 2 Cor. 3:3 (BORN AGAIN!)

Fine example! I had to stop and think about the scripture, but it fits nicely! I appreciate all your comments!

Back