Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
06ff36acdfbbac558ddececeefbbca9f.jpg

Effective Ways To Kill Mice
pest-control.jpg

http://www.superpage...-kill-mice.html
There are many ways to kill mice if you find them in your home, but some methods involve using poisons that can be harmful to children or pets. Thankfully, there are more “natural” methods out there that are safer but just as effective as poison.

No doubt these methods work, but here's something to consider.

If that mouse crawls off and dies in a place that is inaccessible, you're gonna wish you left those mice alone. That mouse may be tiny but the stench of rotting flesh doesn't know that. I speak from experience.

I use live traps. I just take'em down the road and dump'em off.

No doubt these methods work, but here's something to consider.

If that mouse crawls off and dies in a place that is inaccessible, you're gonna wish you left those mice alone. That mouse may be tiny but the stench of rotting flesh doesn't know that. I speak from experience.

I use live traps. I just take'em down the road and dump'em off.
I alrady know this and I have experinced it before.

I have always gotten one of those white "mouse hotel" sort of traps.In the back is a little trap door to put in bait.Mice love chocolate and peanut butter.You set the trap and then when the mouse goes inside to get the goody it is wacked.The problem is that you can only use them once.Two of them are about $7.00.But then I put the whole thing in the garbage can.I never have to see them and their is no blood and guts on my floor.But if the garbage can sits in the garage a couple of days it gets ripe.

I have always gotten one of those white "mouse hotel" sort of traps.In the back is a little trap door to put in bait.Mice love chocolate and peanut butter.You set the trap and then when the mouse goes inside to get the goody it is wacked.The problem is that you can only use them once.Two of them are about $7.00.But then I put the whole thing in the garbage can.I never have to see them and their is no blood and guts on my floor.But if the garbage can sits in the garage a couple of days it gets ripe.

I think mice have noses that look like the front of an airliner, head-on...

farouk .

Its fat and hungry i know that. I put out a single rat bait the other week and left the rest of the pack sealed, in the morning it had not only eaten the bait placed out, but also ate the entire pack. Then it eats nearly a full loaf of my fresh bread. And today i opened the cupboard, and who do i see?, thats right, the mungrel was chomping away on my potatoes. This is one hungry so far immortal rat.
Had the same problem with rats that had invaded the whole neighborhood once. Tried all the different poisons and they just ate em right up like desert. They thrived and got bigger. I think a lot of that stuff is a rip off. Eventually I made pets of them. When they realized I wasn't trying to hurt them anymore, they would come out while I was home and I'd toss scraps of food to them, which they would thankfully eat right there without running away. They were pretty cool.

Now i have to get a certified electrician to rewire and sort out whats going on. Then im going to get a big bill. Today is a double not cool day.

You should abandon the house and move elsewhere. Submit to the superior rodent force.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back