Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ok, the rat has to go, if its not fried already. I just went to turn a light on in popped. Now i have no lights in the entire house. I have some power like the TV is going. No fuses are blown. I think it chewed through the wires. Thats dodgy. First eats all my food then this?. Thats not cool.

He's probably just getting you back for talking about him.

06ff36acdfbbac558ddececeefbbca9f.jpg
View attachment 4054 View attachment 4055

Rat terriers are a small and feisty dog breed, with a high metabolism and active lifestyle. Bred to find small rodents, such as rats and rabbits, they have a strong hunting drive and are eager to please their owners. They require daily extensive exercise and a healthy, balanced diet.

Rat terriers are a small and feisty dog breed, with a high metabolism and active lifestyle. Bred to find small rodents, such as rats and rabbits, they have a strong hunting drive and are eager to please their owners. They require daily extensive exercise and a healthy, balanced diet.
Yes,I heard they are quite sufficient when it comes to getting rid of little critters.

snakes gotta eat too. they will come looking for that easy snack.
But if you get snakes to do your job, you then have to get rid of them. Come to think of it, a cat of dog presents the same problem; at least the mice didn't bark or meow all night, and demand you feed them, and let them in and out. Which is the lessor of two evils? But on the other hand I hear that in many parts of the world they eat cats and dogs; a sure fire manner of cleanup after use of the mouse trap as it were.

I'll miss you Kitty and Fido :missyou Yum, yum. :biggrin2

But if you get snakes to do your job, you then have to get rid of them. Come to think of it, a cat of dog presents the same problem; at least the mice didn't bark or meow all night, and demand you feed them, and let them in and out. Which is the lessor of two evils? But on the other hand I hear that in many parts of the world they eat cats and dogs; a sure fire manner of cleanup after use of the mouse trap as it were.

I'll miss you Kitty and Fido :missyou Yum, yum. :biggrin2
some snakes are more of a problem then the mice. ie the boas we have would eat ones dog too

i remember seeing a video that kept scanning an office in Japan the room was filled with computers "and mice" 1000's of mice would come out at night they were so thick it looked like a carpet on the floor "a moving carpet"... :wave

tob

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back