Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It is working that Jaguar bait poison, it is doing what the reviews said, and that is give it a little time and your rodent problem will be gone. Now that is until the next ones come in. I am a happy camper right now. No mice droppings nowhere now.:approve:):yes
06ff36acdfbbac558ddececeefbbca9f.jpg

That'll do it. Last winter, when I began to be able to hear them walking around inside the drop ceiling downstairs I knew it was time to get serious so got so good poison and it didn't take long and I haven't seen or heard from a mouse since. :)

Now that I have a cat, if I ever got infested with mice again, I'd be worried about my cat trying to eat the dead mice and poisoning himself. Hopefully the fact that I have a cat would deter an infestation in the first place, but I don't know how realistic that hope is.

I spoke to soon I saw one last night, they have broken me down, I am just a shell of a man now. I cry all the time I am a nervous wreck, I jump at every movement I see, I can't eat I can't sleep, and I am to scared to turn out the lights, because the mice might drag me down into the basement to torture me and then kill me.

Getcha an airsoft gun and go big game huntin the little beasts. Fight back man, this is a home invasion.

Not this:
headshot-suicide.gif

This:
mafia-gangster-smiley-emoticon.gif
sniper.gif

Or maybe you need one of these:
firing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

I have heard that they can get into a car and make nests.And in the car engine.
I have, I have killed a few rats, on mouse by hand. rats tend to like garbage here and so I found one in the truck and used spray grease and he was dead when I was through with him and smooshed flat.

In answer to your robot question way over on another thread far,far away I thought C-3PO was interesting
I have, I have killed a few rats, on mouse by hand. rats tend to like garbage here and so I found one in the truck and used spray grease and he was dead when I was through with him and smooshed flat.
I was told to never ever leave any kind of garbage around the house.That is what rats seek.

In answer to your robot question way over on another thread far,far away I thought C-3PO was interesting

I was told to never ever leave any kind of garbage around the house.That is what rats seek.
rats in a garbage truck. kinda hard not draw them,tall grass also draws them. that is how mine was found and killed the county cut a grassy lot and he came to my yard after hard day or two of rain.if it wasn't for my dog, he might have been shooed away rather then killed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back