Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Mice In My Kitchen

Well all the other ones has been killed, but there is one that I choose to call Mustafa he is a Muslim mouse and he hates me and he defies me he is trying to out wit me and he is winning. I can't eat I can't sleep, I see him in my dreams. He seems to know my every move, I have to come up with a strategic plan to kill him, he is a Muslim terrorist I know he is. And he must be stopped before he makes it to the White House. So as you can see folks killing this last holdout mouse will be good for the country. I am getting ready to sandbag my kitchen and I am going out to get a plethora of hand grenades, and some mustard gas, this Muslim Terrorist mouse dies today. He won't eat the bait and he won't get on the conventional mouse trap or the sticky trap, he has feces all over the kitchen and on my desk, because he is a expert wire climber. He is doing some Mission Impossible stunts.
cf7fd87d190019effaef58504921d474.jpg

Ease off on the hand grenades for now brother. We need to do this smart. Do you know any friendly mice that we could possibly get to join and infiltrate them. We need a mouse on the inside to be really effective.

Here you go Edward

Killer Electronic Mouse Trap
Modified snap trap. Not for the faint of heart!!! Graphic! Mouse will begin to show up from bottom left hand corner of video. This mouse takes awhile to come into the frame. Stay tuned!

reba I really think I got all the other ones, but you just might be right. I think another cat is in order.

In some kitchens if you remove the bottom drawers you can see the floor..under the cabinets .. i would check there for any nest.. fill any hole with steel wool ... and leave bait ...mind you a rat can squeeze through a hole no bigger than a dime...

Our son and wife 3 kids under 5years at the time lived next door.. She was asking what to do about mice... so i am trying to help her... i get traps set catch a few... i am thinking i am done... a few days later ... she is asking again... telling me she saw one run across the floor... from the couch to the pantry door.... I flipped the couch forward and there was the banquet a perfect mouse banquet... of peanut butter sandwich crusts .. half eaten apples...popcicle sticks.... We laughed about the banquet.... She just never knew kids would hide stuff there :confused2

And if there is any food that they can get to, they will get to it. The mice feces ticks me off, they are climbing up my computer wires and putting feces on my desk. I just cleaned some off the top of the microwave, and I said how did they get up there it was the water cooler wire that I had unplugged but still low enough for them to jump on and climb up. And it seems like all mice love the stove, I am taking the top off today to clean it.

Not all cats are good mice catchers.You are gambling with that.

You can decrease the odds quite a bit with females. It's been my experience the female feline is much more apt to hunt and that with patience and tenacity.

You can decrease the odds quite a bit with females. It's been my experience the female feline is much more apt to hunt and that with patience and tenacity.
Yes my last female cat caught many and her son would too. I have seen older lazy well fed cats let them run by and they were male cats.

Back