Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mormons and what they believe

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nick

I haven't studied much about what Mormons believe, but I have a feeling that Mormons and Christianity are similar.

I know there's a few Mormons on this site at the moment, would you (or anyone else that has insight) be able to expand on exactly what you believe? I'd be very interested.

Ya thanks for moving this topic. I appreciate your questions you asked before

I appreciate the question and would be happy to explain. We definatley believe in grace. We are saved through christs atonement under conditions of repentence, humility, following his commandments, and love for others. After repenting and forsaking our sins, we are saved by grace. (it is a bit different because it requires a literal changing of ones life, values, habits, etc to meet up to gods standards.)

From this Good works come out of love for others and following christs example. We believe that when you are in the service of your fellow men, you are in the service of your god. LDS missionaries do go out to teach our gospel. But one their primary responsibility is to serve the community and people they are called to.

Overall,
I guess grace comes through sincere repentance, following the comandments, and enduring to the end. The grace of god is given through the atonement of christ.
We show god our gratitude for giving us that grace through our work.

Does that kind of answer your question? I really want all christians to understand how much Christ is important to me and other mormons.

Here is a list of things that we believe in. (We call them the articles of faith, and learn them from a small age.) - some of it may seem a bit odd to you, and I understand because most of you don't ever go look into mormon doctrine for fun everyday :lol , but these key things are what drives us forward. It makes sense with studying the bible and book of mormon together.)

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
2 We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression.
3 We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.
4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.
6 We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
7 We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.
8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.
11 We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paulâ€â€We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Also here are a few references to things we believe. Our leaders can say it better than I can. sorry if i am not articulate enough in my posts. I find that videos are my favorite

One of my favorite messages that I love. It was his last talk before he died. He served for over 50 years in his calling as one of the "general authorities" our church leaders.
[youtube:22awumev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNYhcYEwIE[/youtube:22awumev]

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/MormonMessages
Why Christ is so Important to Us
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=39935
We can see our loved ones again in next life
viewtopic.php?f=16&p=481648#p481648

Well I am going to bed now, so I will logg in and write later.
Thanks everyone for being so positive and kind.

John

This is what I have read: Mormons are from the Church of jesus Christ of the latter day saints which was organized on April 6 1830 by Joseph Smith Jnr. This was from a vision smith claimed to have recieved in 1820 from Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ had told smith that true Christianity ended after the first Century and that the doctrines of contemporary christian churches were corrupt. The LDS church accept four books as standard works, as scripture: The KJV Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrines and Covenants and the pearl of Great Price. The LDS church believe that God was once a man on another planet who progressed to exaltation and became god of this earth. Him and his wife our heavenly mother procreated billions of spiritual children who were in time born on earth as human beings. The human beings who were obedient to their heavenly fathers commandments have the potential of becoming like their heavenly parents, gods and godesses of their own earths. Their gospel known as the law of eternal progression ( As man now is, God once was: as God now is, man may be) It promotes salvation by works and teaches that full salvation depends upon personal obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel. This information was taken from a book called the concise guide to Todays religions and spirituality, I have made it a little shorter and removed some of the history of the prophets that came after Joseph Smith Jnr. The book claims to have more info at http://www.watchman.org/notebook
I personally feel that although the bible is one of the churches scriptual teachings the fundermentals of the LDS is false. I have no disrespect for Mormons as they choose to believe what they want to and have some very good moral practices. Again the information I have supplied come from the book I mentioned above and I deem the book factual and have no reason to doubt its information. I hope this can be of some assistance to you.

ed the info you have is correct as i heard it first hand about two years ago from a former mormon, and he showed me at a church service, just on that, what is Mormonism. I think many of the mormons are good people, but the doctrine is false, as Christ never appeared in the u.s.

jason

In the many discussions I've had with Mormons, they will always present their beliefs in a way that it sounds very close to Christianity. You have to know specifically what to ask about to get the real truth about things such as who Satan is, who Jesus is, who God is, etc.

Free said:
In the many discussions I've had with Mormons, they will always present their beliefs in a way that it sounds very close to Christianity. You have to know specifically what to ask about to get the real truth about things such as who Satan is, who Jesus is, who God is, etc.
yes, especially the missionaries, no offense to those mormons on this forum.

jason

This is a sharing of our beliefs, I am not asking anyone here to believe. Just for some education. I personally know that this is true. I know it with all my heart.

Many people claim that Mormons are not Christian. This is WRONG

I love Christ and know he is my savior and redeemer. I know god lives and he is almighty. You are right. Our view of Christ and god is Different. But that does not mean we don't believe in Christ. Our entire religion resolves around Christ. Christ is our savior of our souls, the lamb of god, the prince of peace. He saves us all through his atonement on the conditions of repentance and following his commandments.

I am 18 years old about to go on a mission for the Mormons. I have seen much of the world, I have many friends not of my faith, we support and build each other. I never shove my beliefs down their throat. When they ask I will answer. Sometimes I am scared to share my beliefs because of rejection or being made fun of. (even mormon missionaries are un-articulate)
But in truth, I have prayed and I have gained a testimony that I know that Christ love all of us. I know what you are about to read is true.

We do respect and value many truths in other christian religions. If a mormon is rude or a hypocrite, it is because they are sinning and not following what our gospel teaches. I am sorry if this ever happens to anyone. No man is ever perfect. That is why we come here to earth, to be tested and tried, to see if we can repent and come unto christ.

---
Here is more of the spill by spill of what we believe feel free to ask any questions: (I have left references to some scriptures in the Book of Mormon of our teachings.) Please do not feel offended If I share out of our book of mormon.

Mormon doctrine is based on what we call the plan of salvation.

We are participants in Heavenly Father's plan, and our eternal experience can be divided into three main parts: premortal life, mortal life, and life after death. As we come to understand the plan, we find answers to questions asked by so many: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where do we go after this life?

Premortal Life

Before we were born on the earth, we lived in the presence of our Heavenly Father as one of His spirit children. In this premortal existence, we attended a council with Heavenly Father's other spirit children. At that council, Heavenly Father presented His great plan of happiness (see Abraham 3:22–26).

In harmony with the plan of happiness, the premortal Jesus Christ, the Firstborn Son of the Father in the spirit, covenanted to be the Savior (see Moses 4:2; Abraham 3:27). Those who followed Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were permitted to come to the earth to experience mortality and progress toward eternal life. Lucifer, another spirit son of God, rebelled against the plan and "sought to destroy the agency of man" (Moses 4:3). He became Satan, and he and his followers were cast out of heaven and denied the privileges of receiving a physical body and experiencing mortality (see Moses 4:4; Abraham 3:27–28).

Throughout our premortal lives, we developed our identity and increased our spiritual capabilities. Blessed with the gift of agency, we made important decisions, such as the decision to follow Heavenly Father's plan. These decisions affected our life then and now. We grew in intelligence and learned to love the truth, and we prepared to come to the earth, where we could continue to progress.

Mortal Life

We are now experiencing mortal life. Our spirits are united with our bodies, giving us opportunities to grow and develop in ways that were not possible in premortal life. This part of our existence is a time of learning in which we can prove ourselves, choose to come unto Christ, and prepare to be worthy of eternal life. It is also a time when we can help others find the truth and gain a testimony of the plan of salvation.

Life after Death

When we die, our spirits will enter the spirit world and await the resurrection. At the time of the resurrection, our spirit and body will reunite, and we will be judged and received into a kingdom of glory. The glory we inherit will depend on the depth of our conversion and our obedience to the Lord's commandments (see Kingdoms of Glory). It will depend on the manner in which we have "received the testimony of Jesus" (D&C 76:51; see also D&C 76:74, 79, 101).

Blessings through Knowledge of the Plan

A testimony of the plan of salvation can give us hope and purpose as we wrestle with the challenges of life. We can find reassurance in the knowledge that we are children of God and that we lived in His presence before being born on the earth. We can find meaning in our present life, knowing that our actions during mortality influence our eternal destiny. With this knowledge, we can base important decisions on eternal truths rather than on the changing circumstances of life. We can continually improve our relationships with family members, rejoicing in the promise that our families can be eternal. We can find joy in our testimonies of the Atonement and the Lord's commandments, ordinances, covenants, and doctrines, knowing that "he who doeth the works of righteousness shall receive his reward, even peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come" (D&C 59:23).

It is not pride or thinking man is high and mightly. It is a knowledge that all of mankind have a heritage. If god created us, aren't we his children? If we are his children, wouldn't he love us just like a father loves his children? God is not an angry person out to make us miserable and eager to send us to hell. He is a loving heavenly father who wants all his children to return and live with him someday. We are on this earth to be tested.

ed the info you have is correct as i heard it first hand about two years ago from a former mormon, and he showed me at a church service, just on that, what is Mormonism. I think many of the mormons are good people, but the doctrine is false, as Christ never appeared in the u.s.

jason
Good statement jason,

The book of mormon is considered another testament of Christ. We believe it is written by ancient prophets and the principal ancestors of the Native Americans. And yes, we do believe that Christ visited these people. Hense christs words on the mount of olives, "Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold, them also I must bring, and there shall be one fold and one shepard."

If you really want to know what mormons believe read our book of mormon and see what you think. I don't think any external website can truley explain what our doctrine holds. You must see the real source. There are millions of dinky websites out there written by anti-mormons.)

Anyways,
Thanks everyone for your positive comments. I hope we can learn to share beliefs with each other.

John

Then how do account the fact there was once masonic rituals in the lds church till recently, also be aware of the warning found in Revalation 22:18, and vs 19. Your faith has added to that book as you have stated that another gospel was occured in America, Jesus need not come again to do that, if he did why america and not africa, australia.

jason

The book of revelation is pertaining to just the book of in the bible. Whoever tampers with that single book is not good. The word bible comes from the root word "bibilia" which means "collection of books" or library of books.
The book of revelation is a "single" book of scripture. The book of mormon only testifies further that Jesus is the Christ. It never replaces or takes from the book of revleation. It only supports and builds it. It is another testament of Jesus Christ.

See this talk about "Witness of the Bible and of Jesus Christ"

There seem to be precious few willing to declare the divinity of Jesus Christ and the authenticity of the biblical record with the absolute certainty and authority of Book of Mormon prophets. As one new convert found, belief in the Bible can be renewed and strengthened through study of the Book of Mormon: “For me the experience was exhilarating because I was able to bring my intellect to bear without reservation, and the book stood up to it. It is hard to express how exciting it was to be able to work with a religious document one could trust and be fed by. The previous model I had from the Bible was a group of embarrassed scholars and teachers trying to explain what was myth and what was symbolic truth in the Bible. I am and will remain eternally grateful to those people who wrote that record so that we might have the benefit of it. And as the Book of Mormon predicted, my confidence in it spread to a new confidence and trust in the Bible. Thus one book gave me two†(Dustin H. Heuston, in Converted to Christ through the Book of Mormon, ed. Eugene England [1989], 108).

How ironic it is that many uninformed critics speak of Latter-day Saints as non-Christian, often claiming as evidence this remarkable book! The Book of Mormon unquestionably praises our Savior and clearly sets him forth as what he isâ€â€literally “the Son of God, the Father of heaven and earth, the Creator of all things from the beginning†(Mosiah 3:8). He came to earth, miraculously born of a divine Father and a mortal mother. He not only taught those things attributed to him by the great writers of the Gospels in the Old World, but, as the Book of Mormon testifies, he taught many of them again in the New World. Not only did his great miracles and healings actually happen in the Holy Land, but many were repeated in the Americas. While hundreds witnessed his resurrected body in the Old World, thousands bore record of it on the American continent (see 3 Ne. 17:25).

Though many Christians today may be uncertain about who and what Jesus Christ really is, the Book of Mormon leaves not a shade of doubt that he has “ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with compassion towards the children of men; standing betwixt them and justice; having broken the bands of death, taken upon himself their iniquity and their transgressions, having redeemed them, and satisfied the demands of justice†(Mosiah 15:9) if they will but repent and come unto him. This is the essential message and witness of the Book of Mormonâ€â€truly another testament of the divinity of Jesus Christ. The very title page declares that the Book of Mormon was written for the “convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God, manifesting himself unto all nations.†The book’s pages are replete with expositions and explanations about the Savior’s merciful plan of salvation. Its pages are filled with testimonies and grateful declarations that he is indeed the Son of Godâ€â€the only name and means under heaven “whereby salvation can come unto the children of men†(Mosiah 3:17). Those who are touched by these remarkable testimonies in the Book of Mormon can then add their witness to that of Nephi: “We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ … , tha our children may know to what source [we] may look for a remission of [our] sins†(2 Ne. 25:26).

yes, i knew you would say that, but if you deny or change one part of the bible then the whole thing is out of context, ie if i say that good works is the way with the death of christ on the cross is the way to heaven, then i've negated what paul says in Romans or James. Its grace by faith and works is the result of the changed heart. Once the lds officially practiced polygamy, and now doesn't that was done away in the book of Titus,and even when the bible speaks about polygamy nothing good is said. If you say that we were in heaven before the creation story in genesis how do you account for the fact the bible says that he breathed live into man. Also that warning is also in Deutoronomy 4:2, if God is that careful and guarding his word dont you think that he would mean his whole word, not just books. Kinda like if i put of a no trespass sign in my yard doesnt mean only the yard, or does it include the house,shed and so on.

i'm sorry i was a jw and there arent a christian demonation either, nor is the lds, i'm not judging you but i must defend the faith.

if jesus were to have visit the north american continent where's the archeological proof, even the aethist acknowledge the man jesus christ lived and preached in jersusalem,(they deny his deity) but there's enough proof to say that he was there to them. They recently found early christians graves in china. The bible is also considered accurate on the descriptions many of civilizations that Isreal dealt with, along with the names,places, battles.

Does the book of mormon have this. I dont need that to believe it, but it does add to my faith.

jason

Thank you all for your contributions, especially John. I've (and others) have gained an insight into what Mormons believe, and I feel that it is very important for us Chrisitans to know what others believe.

-----

i do tend to agree with Jason, when he refers to the warning at the end of Revelation. The Book of Mormon has added to the Bible, and does go against what some of the Bible says (about works mainly), and there's the big difference between us, I think.

Thanks for sharing! :)

johnnylingoman said:
Many people claim that Mormons are not Christian. This is WRONG
This brings us to an interesting observation. Past Books of Mormon contained, as part of the testimony of Joseph Smith, his first visit by God (supposedly the Father and the Son) when he was praying in the woods. God told him not to join any Christian church as their creeds were an abomination and that they were corrupt.

Yet, newer versions do not have this part of the testimony in them. And this seems to be a part of the larger struggle of Mormonism to appear and be accepted as Christian. The problem is that Christianity hasn't changed it's teachings or it's creeds. So what has changed that it is now okay for Mormons to be a part of Christianity?

johnnylingoman said:
I love Christ and know he is my savior and redeemer. I know god lives and he is almighty. You are right. Our view of Christ and god is Different. But that does not mean we don't believe in Christ.
But who Christ is is of central importance. He is either God or he is not; he is either a part of the Trinity or he is not.

johnnylingoman said:
Throughout our premortal lives, we developed our identity and increased our spiritual capabilities. Blessed with the gift of agency, we made important decisions, such as the decision to follow Heavenly Father's plan. These decisions affected our life then and now. We grew in intelligence and learned to love the truth, and we prepared to come to the earth, where we could continue to progress.
But when we are born we have no knowledge of anything previous. We are therefore starting right from scratch which makes any pre-existent knowledge or experience pointless. And of course these ideas cannot be sustained by the Bible.

johnnylingoman said:
Our spirits are united with our bodies, giving us opportunities to grow and develop in ways that were not possible in premortal life. This part of our existence is a time of learning in which we can prove ourselves, choose to come unto Christ, and prepare to be worthy of eternal life....

We are on this earth to be tested.
But what is there on this Earth that can test us that couldn't have been done otherwise? Why did we need bodies? If we existed already and have zero knowledge of that now and have to start all over, it seems not only pointless but a step back to take on human bodies.

johnnylingoman said:
The book of mormon is considered another testament of Christ.
But you believe it to be much more than that. Is it not the Mormon belief that it is more correct, that it will bring one closer to God, than any other book? This elevates it above the Holy Bible.

johnnylingoman said:
And yes, we do believe that Christ visited these people.
Yet there is zero evidence of any sort for that belief, other than the Book of Mormon.

johhnylingoman said:
Hense christs words on the mount of olives, "Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold, them also I must bring, and there shall be one fold and one shepard."
Which does not mean that he went and visited others on another continent.

johnnylingoman said:
The book of revelation is pertaining to just the book of in the bible. Whoever tampers with that single book is not good. The word bible comes from the root word "bibilia" which means "collection of books" or library of books.
The book of revelation is a "single" book of scripture. The book of mormon only testifies further that Jesus is the Christ. It never replaces or takes from the book of revleation. It only supports and builds it. It is another testament of Jesus Christ.
But why do we need another testament of Christ? You just stated that the Bible is a collection of books, among which are the four gospels. There was already more than one testament of Christ.

johnnylingoman said:
but many were repeated in the Americas. While hundreds witnessed his resurrected body in the Old World, thousands bore record of it on the American continent
And again, remarkably there is zero archaeological evidence for this.

Fembot said:
Do Mormons practice polygamy?

No, not since 1890 when they had to give up the practice to become a state.
The FLDS does (Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints). This group refused to conform to the church's decision not to practice polygamy.

However, "Living the Principle", the practice of polygamy, is still something the Mormons believe God does in heaven. (Mormonism teaches God is an exalted man who did everything right and was given rule over this particular planet as reward)

Nick_29 said:
Thank you all for your contributions, especially John. I've (and others) have gained an insight into what Mormons believe, and I feel that it is very important for us Chrisitans to know what others believe.

-----

i do tend to agree with Jason, when he refers to the warning at the end of Revelation. The Book of Mormon has added to the Bible, and does go against what some of the Bible says (about works mainly), and there's the big difference between us, I think.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for the discussion Nick_29. Please know that mormons are not nasty, vile people going to hell. (And most mormons are not as opinionated as I am) ;)

Our doctrine teaches us peace. We try to be peaceful, kind, and tolerant in all things. At times we have imperfections. As you can see I am not 100% scripturaly elevated for an 18 year old, we really strive to live the higher law that Christ taught. Such as love god first, love our neighbors as our self, etc.

Although I will not step down from my beliefs, I appreciate everyone's insights and beliefs as well. I hope we can continue to pick out and learn from the common truths from each other and share them. I have loved my time on this forum so far. I have not enjoyed the contention, but I have enjoyed the learning and understanding of others.

I will never deny the Christ whether you think I am christian or not. We are all Gods creations so I feel it free to call us brothers and sisters.

johnnylingoman said:
I have not enjoyed the contention, but I have enjoyed the learning and understanding of others.
I certainly have not meant to be contentious. I posted what I did and asked what I asked because these issues are of the utmost importance. I take such matters very seriously, especially when there are some very obvious insurmountable difficulties between what Mormonism teaches and what orthodox Christianity teaches. I cannot take such things lightly. Mormons are generally very good people and work hard, that I will not deny.

It is fine to say that one believes in Christ and follows him, etc., but it is who Christ is that makes all the difference. Many different belief systems "believe in Christ" but who Christ is varies widely--a good moral teacher, a spiritual leader, a prophet, a god, God Incarnate, etc. Where there is error, particularly in this matter, salvation may very well be at stake, whether yours or mine. Salvation rests on who Jesus is.

And then there is the whole story, the complete worldview formed by one's beliefs. It either is logically consistent and coherent or it is not; it either has factual or historical evidence or it does not; it either has explanatory power for the way things are or it does not. This applies at both the individual and corporate (defined religion or belief system) levels.

These things need to be questioned and answers sought. If anyone's points have even for a split-second stopped and made you question something, do not shrug it off without first looking intently into an answer, from all sources. For instance, Mormonism teaches that one can become a god of their own world and that God was once a human. But the Scriptures I posted from Isaiah soundly refute that. That has serious implications and I sincerely hope you would take a serious look into it.

Psychologists state that one of the hardest things for people to do is change their beliefs. People go so far as to willfully suppressing the truth just to avoiding changing what they believe. But it must be done if they are in error. And how much more imperative is it that people change on matters of salvation.

These things need to be questioned and answers sought. If anyone's points have even for a split-second stopped and made you question something, do not shrug it off without first looking intently into an answer, from all sources. For instance, Mormonism teaches that one can become a god of their own world and that God was once a human. But the Scriptures I posted from Isaiah soundly refute that. That has serious implications and I sincerely hope you would take a serious look into it.

I have read the old testament twice in my life, new testament 3 times. I have read the book of mormon 5 times.
We will both seek truths that we can share and decide what is good and not good.

We will both work hard to
not shrug it off without first looking intently into an answer, from all sources.

We will both look into "all sources"
I will make you a deal. I will read through the old and new testament and my book of mormon with every bit of my soul. I will consider every word and scripture you said. I will look into every bit of bible doctrine I can and pray to know the truth. I will decide in my heart what to believe. If you are right. then hey, god will bless you for saving another soul.

I promise you if I find anything with my faith that is contradictory over how Christ or God wants us to live, behave, and treat our neighbors+family. I will consider your words. That you hold me to a promise. :thumb

In return, You read the book of mormon, and our pearl of great price. Dig through it and see if it really is a book of god. How can you know if you never read it? See how it connects to the bible. I know you are smart and spiritual enough to know if it is of god or not to tell.

And if you do find it evil. Then you have a witness to tell everyone that you read it and that it is of the devil.

I know it is of god. How could a book of mormon be made up by a 14 year old farm boy named joseph?? It is too influential and precious to have been made up by any one man. It was written by the hands of real prophets who recieved revelation directly from god. That is my proof. That, and the witness I received when I prayed in sincere prayer to know if that book was true.

That book has a promise in it. I tried it and it worked.
" 3 Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.
4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may aknow the truth of all things."
- Moro. 10:3–5

Anyone else up for this challenge is welcome to join in. Atleast it will give you a full knowledge of What Mormons really do and do not believe.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back