Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Most American Gays are Christian

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jasoncran said:
lance, i will now speak on this and it will be my only one directed to you, yes i'm done with school work, no, the Lord doesnt hate you rather he's reaching out to you, You may not be able to see that now, if he hated you then he must hate me as well and why die on the cross for me , i not only did what you do, but worse, i stole money from not only the those who i could conn,and i also stole money from my owm mother, how crappy is that, yes i deserve hell, but i recieved mercy. In time when you are ready repent, we cant change or force you, only the Lord can. I can remember the shame that i felt upon my repentence, that's the key and he the Lord will do the rest, I was born again and new better, but was decieved by the man i had relations with, because i was looking for a person to fill my hurt and to accept me as me and that person did that, but it was wrong and the Lord dealt with me and I repented and truthfully while the desire to be gay is gone the Identity damage is still there,the Lord through his word is slowly lining me up to his definition of what a man should be, and i fall miserably short. However the Lord is patient. If he loved me liked that he loves you the same

jason
Here is the thing Jason. I didn't want to be gay, I tried everything to change it. My being gay isn't from wanting acceptance or wanting a person to accept me, its simply that I'm attracted to the same gender.

I have no significant attraction to the opposite gender. What I want is the same as a straight person, a partner that will be there for me. If I was attracted to women I would seek that, but I'm not. I for some reason can't manifest the feelings for the opposite gender any more then a straight guy can for the same gender. I actually don't do most things that are stereotypically gay, the only thing connecting me with the community is my attraction to the male form.

somehow i can relate to that, it is possible for the Lord to change that, i was hopping a friend of a friend who was gay most of his life and now is born again would contact me so that he could share his story, He now desires a wife,and has stated that he doesnt want to be alone.

I think we should give it a rest as you must decide to believe that the Lord can change you, perhaps there a church nearby that will preach the truth and also not be judgemental towards you, if not may i suggest this one, it broadcast online and also has a radio station. Calvary Chapel of Ft.Lauderdale, Florida, the radio station is on the net as well it site is reachfm.org, Who knows i call in the radio periodically so you may hear me.

gotta get some sleep as its 11:20 pm est

jason

TAKE NOTE: I am not speaking about any secret sauce special sexual sin here. Just speaking the truth. Nobody needs any special degree in language either. I'll translate into baby language upon request.

• [list:2pemn6v8]
  • Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
  • And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
    [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
    (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Wherefore he saith, "Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light." [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
  • Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
    (Eph 5:1-16) :amen [/*:m:2pemn6v8]
[/*:m:2pemn6v8][/list:u:2pemn6v8]

These scriptures convict me of sin. Me.
Is there some special exempted group of "Secret Sauce Christian" to whom the word of God does not apply? I think no.

~Sparrowhawke

Lance_Iguana said:
jasoncran said:
lance, i will now speak on this and it will be my only one directed to you, yes i'm done with school work, no, the Lord doesnt hate you rather he's reaching out to you, You may not be able to see that now, if he hated you then he must hate me as well and why die on the cross for me , i not only did what you do, but worse, i stole money from not only the those who i could conn,and i also stole money from my owm mother, how crappy is that, yes i deserve hell, but i recieved mercy. In time when you are ready repent, we cant change or force you, only the Lord can. I can remember the shame that i felt upon my repentence, that's the key and he the Lord will do the rest, I was born again and new better, but was decieved by the man i had relations with, because i was looking for a person to fill my hurt and to accept me as me and that person did that, but it was wrong and the Lord dealt with me and I repented and truthfully while the desire to be gay is gone the Identity damage is still there,the Lord through his word is slowly lining me up to his definition of what a man should be, and i fall miserably short. However the Lord is patient. If he loved me liked that he loves you the same

jason
Here is the thing Jason. I didn't want to be gay, I tried everything to change it. My being gay isn't from wanting acceptance or wanting a person to accept me, its simply that I'm attracted to the same gender.

I have no significant attraction to the opposite gender. What I want is the same as a straight person, a partner that will be there for me. If I was attracted to women I would seek that, but I'm not. I for some reason can't manifest the feelings for the opposite gender any more then a straight guy can for the same gender. I actually don't do most things that are stereotypically gay, the only thing connecting me with the community is my attraction to the male form.

Lance_Iguana how is your relationship with your dad (don't answer this question unless you want to, this question is for you to think about and ponder on your own). Some people who struggle with homosexuality are trying to get the adequate love and attention they didn't get from their parent. For e.g a guy who didn't get enough love and attention from his dad may start to gravitate towards other men to get that love and attention they want and that they need from a male person. That can spill over into attraction.

I'm sure you have seen the website below round and about. Feel free to check it out and you can contact them if you want.

http://www.narth.com/

Sparrowhawke said:
TAKE NOTE: I am not speaking about any secret sauce special sexual sin here. Just speaking the truth. Nobody needs any special degree in language either. I'll translate into baby language upon request.

• [list:zdmslgbl]
  • Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
  • And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
    [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
    (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Wherefore he saith, "Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light." [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
  • Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
    (Eph 5:1-16) :amen [/*:m:zdmslgbl]
[/*:m:zdmslgbl][/list:u:zdmslgbl]

These scriptures convict me of sin. Me.
Is there some special exempted group of "Secret Sauce Christian" to whom the word of God does not apply? I think no.

~Sparrowhawke

This is very good, my friend.

I believe that Sparrrowhawke has hit upon the answer here. Not whether or not one can be homosexual and be a Christian, but what anyone who is a Christian should strive to do.

All of us struggle with sin in our lives. Irregardless of what the sin is, the answer is to seek after God.

Lance, I'm not a gay man, so I cannot fully understand what you are going through. Jason has walked that walk, and serves to show you that God can and does change some. Jason's testimony is that God sort of just took it away. And, praise God for that. Most of us don't have our besetting sin "taken away". We have to struggle to gain mastery over it. And it's hard, hard work.

As I say, I'm not a gay man. However, for 38 years I was a heterosexual woman who had to suppress my sexuality because I was single. Being single, there was no way for me to properly handle my sexuality except to suppress it. Wasn't easy at all. I did have to take thoughts captive. I had to set aside my desires, not just for sex, but for companionship, babies, a sense of belonging in the Christian community (church women tend not to know what to do with single women, we really don't fit in), most of all I wanted to stop having to come home to an empty apartment every day. I prayed, oh Lord how I prayed. The most answer I got was that my apartment complex changed its rules and I could get a cat.

The way I got through that lonely time was to do exactly what Spar suggests, work on my relationship with God. Strengthen my faith and trust that the Lord, in His good timing would work out my need for companionship. Which, I'm happy to say, He eventually did.

Lance, I'm not sure if you are a Christian or not. I know that you are struggling to work out a faith in God while being gay. If I have any advice at all for you, it is to seek God first. Not as a gay man, but as a fallen man. Start from the same place we all start from, as a sinner in need of redemption. And, handle your sexuality as anyone who is single must handle theirs, by being chaste.

No, God doesn't hate you. He sent His Son to pay the consequences of your sin and you can be free from it. This is all your sin, not just the desires for the same sex, btw.

Ciara said:
Lance_Iguana said:
jasoncran said:

jason

Lance_Iguana how is your relationship with your dad (don't answer this question unless you want to, this question is for you to think about and ponder on your own). Some people who struggle with homosexuality are trying to get the adequate love and attention they didn't get from their parent. For e.g a guy who didn't get enough love and attention from his dad may start to gravitate towards other men to get that love and attention they want and that they need from a male person. That can spill over into attraction.

I'm sure you have seen the website below round and about. Feel free to check it out and you can contact them if you want.

http://www.narth.com/
I don't really have a relationship with my dad, but I do with my Grandpa. My mom divorced before I was borne so she moved in with my Grandparents. I spent my childhood with my grandfather learning what boys learn from him. I went camping with him, helped him take down trees, went to bluegrass festivals, went fishing, learned how to shoot a bow, Learned how to fix things, Did my homework with him. Heck he was my elder male representative when I was in Boy scouts. He basicly was my Dad. I'm very close to him and even think of him as a father. So the Fruedian idea of a lack of a male influence isn't why I'm gay. Though I'd be carfule about using Fruedian ideas, he though women where lesbians because they were jealous for not having a penis. I'm not joking. :tongue

handy said:
As I say, I'm not a gay man. However, for 38 years I was a heterosexual woman who had to suppress my sexuality because I was single. Being single, there was no way for me to properly handle my sexuality except to suppress it. Wasn't easy at all. I did have to take thoughts captive. I had to set aside my desires, not just for sex, but for companionship, babies, a sense of belonging in the Christian community (church women tend not to know what to do with single women, we really don't fit in), most of all I wanted to stop having to come home to an empty apartment every day. I prayed, oh Lord how I prayed. The most answer I got was that my apartment complex changed its rules and I could get a cat.

The way I got through that lonely time was to do exactly what Spar suggests, work on my relationship with God. Strengthen my faith and trust that the Lord, in His good timing would work out my need for companionship. Which, I'm happy to say, He eventually did.

Lance, I'm not sure if you are a Christian or not. I know that you are struggling to work out a faith in God while being gay. If I have any advice at all for you, it is to seek God first. Not as a gay man, but as a fallen man. Start from the same place we all start from, as a sinner in need of redemption. And, handle your sexuality as anyone who is single must handle theirs, by being chaste.
handy you have given me some kind words.

Though I would like to point something out that allot might not think about. Here are some thoughts you have when you grow up gay.

You are confused because you don't feel the same way about the opposite Gender as your friends do. You don't know whether or not you are normal. You have no one to go to to ask your questions. You are constantly reminded by your peers that what you are is bad/wrong by the way they use words like Fag, homo, queer, gay, etc. We have cultural influence that tells us that we are nasty. you have to be careful who you tell out of fear of being beaten, teased, or worse. You are an outcast if found out. You can't openly express your feelings about a crush or person of interest. You have the risk of being thrown out of your own home if found out. Many religions treat you like a pariah. There is constant pressure to change what you are. You have politicians that lobby against you because you are a nasty heathen Spawn. You may be alone your entire life unless you come out. You have to dodge conversations about relationships and who you find attractive. You have to endure your mom or other families constant questions of when you are getting a Girl friend or getting married. You have to live with the fact that if you ever have sex you can never give blood. You have to live with the knowledge that if you ever adopt that you have to be better then straight families in order to keep your kid(s). You have to deal with protest groups that have signs that have " Burn in Hell" or "God Hates You" on them. You have to deal with people that burn down your establishments or continuously invade your communities trying to spread the "light". You have to deal with media outlets that use you as a scape goat to scare parents into taking your rights away. You have to deal with the pain and depression caused when you try for years to change and it doesn't happen.

Now I want you to read this and think, Why wouldn't I change.

Lance?

I thought we were friends. I'm feeling like I'm a potted plant in the corner of the room way over there. You've ignored my post, then when our sister Handy spoke about what I wrote you trimmed me out entirely out of the conversation.

Are you not doing to me what you have accused your "straight friends" of doing to you?
I'm a Christian, Lance. I accept you as a person and know that our Father in heaven loves you.
I've known this from the first post you made here. He desires you to come to Him.

What makes me a pariah? Is it because I hate all sin? What made (makes) Jesus a pariah? He was rejected by ALL men! Not just a couple friends. He fully paid the price so that if we repent and turn from sin we will be accepted by God. The way that I came up with my "position" regarding homosexuals was by doing a word study on the word "abomination". I didn't like the way that word was being used. It's a very easy study. Grab any good concordance and look at the number of times the KJV uses the word.

Here, let me do it: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H8441&t=KJV
the Hebrew תועב׆(tow`ebah), occurs 117 times found in 112 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV

My first study on the word was conducted about 15 years ago and it was because I was vexed inside my own spirit at what I was seeing and hearing from so-called Christians. The "abomination" that was shown to me as I prayed was that of possession. To even possess and uneven scale is an abomination. There is only one Plumbline - Christ Jesus our Lord and when we compare ourselves to that standard of Holiness we all fall. It isn't irony to notice that He is also our only right sacrifice, it isn't irony at all, but it is planned and it is justice. The same price that was paid for me to be able to turn from sin and walk toward God is also paid for every man. Being tempted is not a sin, Jesus was tempted like as we. I understand that He must have been tempted toward sexual sin, but haven't done a proper bible study to prove it out yet. We know there are three "flavors" of sin, Lust of the Eye, Lust of the Body and Pride of Life (can anybody help me with scripture reference for this?) I am digressing from the topic but think that Jesus must have been tempted in the same manner as we are.

This is offered as a proof against making or creating some kind of special sin from which God can not reach you or any man. There is no place that a man can go to that God is unable to reach and find. It's okay to continue to ignore me, Lance. I'm kinda used to it by now.

The songstress' name is deb fung; song starts at 108
[youtube:qgkzidxq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-M7LHew3bM[/youtube:qgkzidxq]

~Sparrowhawke

Lance,

I hope that folks will read what you've written here and try to understand, at least get an inkling, of how hard it is for folks who struggle with homosexuality. The Church bears great responsibility for not handling the issue of homosexuality correctly. The Church has always been at one extreme (judgmental condemnation) and is now swinging to the opposite extreme (embracing homosexuality as "god ordained"). Both extremes are wrong and destructive.

If the Church could deal with this as her Lord does. Jesus never dealt specifically with homosexuality, but He did deal with those caught up in sexual sin. In those instances when He did, He did so lovingly, not condemning. Remember His words to the woman caught in adultery, caught in the very act? "Neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more."

People too often mistake the sin for the person. I don't know, I guess it's the same sort of bigotry that motivates racism. One is BLACK, or one is WHITE as opposed to being a person. One is GAY as opposed to being STRAIGHT. It's a big mistake for anyone to be so identified with just one aspect of who they are.

I don't believe for a moment that God zeros in on just one aspect of a person and ignores everything else about that person. God forgives sin. Jesus came to us while we were in our sin. But, He enters into a relationship with us based upon the whole of who we are.

Think about the lepers and how ostracized they were from their families, from their communities. In Matthew, there is an account of how the multitudes were gathered around Jesus and a leper came to Him and bowed down. What the account doesn't relate is that the leper had to shout out as he came forward, "Unclean, Unclean" so that the crowd could get back out of his way. As he was walking towards Jesus shouting "Unclean" I'm sure that he saw the revulsion on peoples faces, saw some folks hold their robes back so he wouldn't brush up against them, saw mothers hold their children away from him. All the rejection and fear and even hatred was right there.

But, motivated by the need to be something more than a despised leper, he plowed on and asked for Jesus' help. So, what did Jesus do? Heal him, yes. Of course He healed him. But how?

Now Jesus had healed many folks in any number of ways. Most He simply said, Your faith has made you well, and that was that. But not with this leper. With this leper, He reached out and touched him. Jesus was healing a lot more than just leprosy. He was healing years of rejection, of isolation, of being a pariah.

Jesus came to restore those who are outcasts and who suffer. If only the Church would be a part of the restoration instead of being part of the problem. :shrug

Thank you Handy.

Sparrow I'm sorry if I came off as anti Christian there for a moment. I have nothing against Christianity as I've mentioned. I also hold nothing agaisnt Christians in general. I don't hold anything against you either. :sad
I was mostly stating that I think allot of Christians that use their faith to exclude groups need to step back and look at what exactly caused the position and why the person is the way they are. I'm sorry If it came off negative. :sad

Lance_Iguana said:
Thank you Handy.

Sparrow I'm sorry if I came off as anti Christian there for a moment. I have nothing against Christianity as I've mentioned. I also hold nothing agaisnt Christians in general. I don't hold anything against you either. :sad
I was mostly stating that I think allot of Christians that use their faith to exclude groups need to step back and look at what exactly caused the position and why the person is the way they are. I'm sorry If it came off negative. :sad

No apology is necessary and you didn't sound negative to me, nor did you sound like you were holding anything against me even in a little bit. Lance_Iguana, you're not sounding "anti-Christian" to me either. I got a heart and sometimes I just speak from my man thoughts and heart and it just hurt a little to feel like I was being ignored, that's all.

I remember a post that you made from your first days here and a question that you asked, "Is it not enough for me to resist?" Do you recall that sentiment? That question rang true to my heart because that is exactly what I knew to be true in me regarding sexual sin. Jesus was temped in all things like as we. This doesn't mean that he was tempted toward homosexual sin necessarily - in fact it would be very difficult (if not impossible) for me to think this --but what it does mean is that any sexual sin is sin. That's what I'm trying to preach here. I don't see a difference between you and me, any more than I see a difference between Handy and me. We've all been tempted. We are all commanded to turn away from sin and to Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from us.

I have and am and will continue to pray and offer my support. To me your first post here was significant. You spoke of yourself as one who loved the brethren, the Christian brethren. I knew from that moment there was no guile in you and have occasionally "listened" to what you have said on this forum. Guess what? With the occasional exception (which is true for everybody) I am in agreement with the spirit of what you say.

Ya know?

~Sparrowhawke

Lewis W said:
[quote="Aero_Hudson":tomijdms][quote="Lewis W":tomijdms]Most American Gays are Christian, I don't believe somebody had the nerve to say that big fat lie.

Are you saying that because someone is gay they cannot be a Christian?[/quote:tomijdms]
Yup, that is what I am saying, why don't you read Romans 1.[/quote:tomijdms]

What then of liars? Adulterers? Coveters?

Can you say you are not guilty of any of the above?

Why do so many believers insist on playing God?

How many of you do not have a sin you struggle with? How does it make any of you any more christian or any more of a faithful servant in God than someone like Lance who may lead a different lifestyle that God frowns upon?

Last I checked, God hated ALL sin.

What then of liars? Adulterers? Coveters?

Can you say you are not guilty of any of the above?

Why do so many believers insist on playing God?

How many of you do not have a sin you struggle with? How does it make any of you any more christian or any more of a faithful servant in God than someone like Lance who may lead a different lifestyle that God frowns upon?

Last I checked, God hated ALL sin.
[/quote]
yes, we christians tend to weigh one sin more evil than another, praise god that he is just and merciful

jason

Lewis W said:
[quote="Aero_Hudson":24vzpdbe][quote="Lewis W":24vzpdbe]Most American Gays are Christian, I don't believe somebody had the nerve to say that big fat lie.

Are you saying that because someone is gay they cannot be a Christian?[/quote:24vzpdbe]
Yup, that is what I am saying, why don't you read Romans 1.[/quote:24vzpdbe]

Are you serious? We don't pray to you, we pray to God. Remember that.

We should never dare to presume to close our hearts against someone God does not close His heart to..

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done
in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad" II Cor. 5:10.

Both good and bad. You think you haven't done any bad that you won't repent of before the judgement?

Who is trying to make the Grace of God an empty and useless thing?
Can we honestly say that we don't have to turn from sin?

I'm not talking about temptation here - Jesus was tempted and never sinned.
We can not elevate one sin over another. If we are guilty of this (our favorite sin, whatever it is) --then we don't have to repent of it? We can blame God and be free from the consequence of sin without turning from it? It just takes a leetle bit of that Pharisee leaven to effect the whole holier than thou lumpeth. Just a leetle. We can not even so much as have an uneven scale in our possession without being an abomination to God. So if I point to what I say is my neighbor's favorite sin --and turn a blind eye to my favorite sin? Who is my Judge? It is not the same who will show my shame? It is He who judges me. Who here owns the splinter and who here owns the log? Let Jesus say, not me. He is the only true judge and the only one who can declare with righteous judgment.

I really don't think anybody here is trying to make the unmerited favor of God into vanity.

On the other hand? On the other side of this same coin?
Who am I to judge the servant of God? I will not speak directly about my friend Lance except to say that he is my friend and what of it? Who says he sins? I don't see it.

~Sparrow

Walter,I can see you don't know the Bible, or else you would not have said that. How can someone having sex with the same gender be a Christian, and the Bible forbids such acts, so what are you talking about man ? If the Bible says it, I say it.

Lewis W said:
Walter,I can see you don't know the Bible, or else you would not have said that, I don't even want to waste my breath with you. How can someone having sex with the same gender be a Christian, and the Bible forbids such acts, so what are you talking about man ? If the Bible says it, I say it.
A a straight person isn't in a continuous act of having sex, neither is a homosexual. Just because a person is homosexual doesn't mean a person is sexually active. A five year old male is probably straight, but he isn't having sex at this point ( hopefully), yet he is still considered Heterosexual.

Your sexuality is based on who you are attracted to, not just who you have sex with.

If sexuality was based only on who we have sex with, then that means everyone is Asexual and only heterosexual when they are having sex. Then they return to being Asexual. That makes no sense.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back