Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If a person becomes sick with Covid and they go to their physician for help, and the physician won't prescribe any medicine to help them recover, then what good is that physician?
There is medicine to help with COVID. Obviously the best solution is to stop it before it even hits (i.e., with a vaccine). How is this relevant?

Under ucmj the military can punish you for alot of things not under any code in the civilian world

You don't have a right to privacy as you do civilian side .you can be punished for being overweight and out of shape and usually that is separation from service

You stated the video was fake and denied what they said, claiming it was false.
I first stated: "Everything about that video looks so staged and fake."

And then:

"You do realize why these "doctors" are all wearing white, nondescript lab coats, don't you? It is a psychological tactic to give the appearance of legitimacy and, therefore, authority. Yet, when I see the vast majority of doctors give presentations, they aren't wearing lab coats (I only say a vast majority because I can't remember even one).

I haven't managed to find a complete list of all the 17,000. In fact, their site lists 67, all of which could simply be done by web scraping, and then simply says, "And thousands more physicians, medical scientists and researchers from around the globe." This is likely a tactic to try and get real doctors to sign on. Sure, there might be a handful of doctors behind it, but the whole thing smacks of fake for the purpose of spreading their views."

I didn't say that what they said was false, although much of it likely is (perhaps all of it, I don't know). I hardly watched any of the video. Within the first minute there are a number of indications as to why the whole thing is staged and there likely aren't over 17,000 doctors and medical scientists involved in this supposed "Global COVID Summit."

Then you refused to answer the question which was based on the words of Christ.
Because, as I clearly stated and is clear to all, you are using it to try and distract from the fact that you refuse to answer questions about the video.

As I said before, I hope you do well with the vaccine.

Many have not, but have been injured or died.

JLB
And far more have died from COVID and far more would have died without the vaccines.

I first stated: "Everything about that video looks so staged and fake."

Ok. That is your opinion.

What good would it do for me to engage in further discussion about the content of the video?

I just blessed you and moved on.

But you insist on trolling me with post after post.

I tried to move on from discussing any content from the video you deem as fake.

I moved to scripture and asking you a question from the scripture.

If a person becomes sick with Covid and they go to their physician for help, and the physician won't prescribe any medicine to help them recover, then what good is that physician?

It's a simple question with a simple answer, an answer that I believe we can agree on.

I was hoping we all can agree on something, anything at all...

Here is my answer.

A physician that refuses to give a patient medicine that could them help recover, is useless as a physician.

JLB

There is medicine to help with COVID. Obviously the best solution is to stop it before it even hits (i.e., with a vaccine). How is this relevant?
Ands it's only given to those that have the worse type.

I wouldn't take them because they wouldn't be useful.
My asthma was worse then covid for me and I had the inhaler and advair .docs said you have wheezing bad .I said I have asthma .they said do you have inhalers and also advair etc ?I said yes and they said if it gets worse go to the ER.

I did yard work ,changed oil all the while dealing with covid .

Ok. That is your opinion.

What good would it do for me to engage in further discussion about the content of the video?

I just blessed you and moved on.

But you insist on trolling me with post after post.

I tried to move on from discussing any content from the video you deem as fake.
There is no trolling. My whole line of questioning is to get you to understand that the whole thing is likely fake, which means their views are likely not true. But you want to just keep posting the video as though it's all true and ignore answering the questions. This strongly suggests that you don't have the answers to the questions and can see that that leads to my conclusion. You disagree simply because you want the information to be true, not because it actually is.

I moved to scripture and asking you a question from the scripture.

It's a simple question with a simple answer, an answer that I believe we can agree on.

I was hoping we all can agree on something, anything at all...

Here is my answer.

A physician that refuses to give a patient medicine that could them help recover, is useless as a physician.

JLB
Of course. Would you also then agree that it is better if a physician can give a patient medicine that will prevent them from getting sick in the first place?

My whole line of questioning is to get you to understand that the whole thing is likely fake,

Like I said, there is no use discussing the contents of the video with you, because you have determined in your own mind that it is fake.

JLB

But you want to just keep posting the video as though it's all true and ignore answering the questions.

More trolling?

I'm not going to waste my time, discussing the contents of the video with you, since you believe it's fake.

Please don't keep trolling me about the video.

I have asked you several times now. Please just move from trolling me about the video.

JLB

Obviously the best solution is to stop it before it even hits

It's stated many times by many doctors, that the Covid Vaccine does not prevent one from getting the disease, nor spreading the disease, nor does the vaccine prevent one from dying from the disease.

More trolling?

I'm not going to waste my time, discussing the contents of the video with you, since you believe it's fake.

I have asked you several times now. Please just move from trolling me about the video.

JLB
You've asked me once, just now. At least the posts stand for all to see that you refuse to engage with questions that show the supposed "Global COVID Summit" in your video is likely fake and, therefore, likely promoting false information.

More trolling?

JLB
It is obvious to all that you are the one who is close-minded.
It's stated many times by many doctors, that the Covid Vaccine does not prevent one from getting the disease, nor spreading the disease, nor does the vaccine prevent one from dying from the disease.
It actually does make it less likely that you will catch it. However, its main purpose is to vastly reduce the symptoms and fatality.

It is obvious to all that you are the one who is close-minded.

I posted a video that I believe is helpful.

If a person believes it's fake then that is their choice.

Me personally, I see no need to waste time discussing the contents of a video with a person who believes it's fake.

If you believe that is being closed minded, then so be it, that is your view.

JLB

It actually does make it less likely that you will catch it. However, its main purpose is to vastly reduce the symptoms and fatality.

Ok. If that is your view then great.

However there are millions of people worldwide that don't want to risk the deadly side effects of a vaccine that doesn't prevent infection or spread.

They don't want to be forced to take medical advice from politicians.

JLB

I posted a video that I believe is helpful.

If a person believes it's fake then that is their choice.

Me personally, I see no need to waste time discussing the contents of a video with a person who believes it's fake.

If you believe that is being closed minded, then so be it, that is your view.

JLB
if you are unwilling to consider that it might be fake, then so be it.

Ok. If that is your view then great.

However there are millions of people worldwide that don't want to risk the deadly side effects of a vaccine that doesn't prevent infection or spread.

JLB
The stats are clear: it reduces infection rates, severity of the illness, and fatalities. Also if you have the vaccine, you'll be less contagious since you won't be sneezing as much, etc., so you'll actually be protecting others. Including protecting people like you who irrationally and selfishly refuse it.

And, yet, as the data shows, the vaccines do help prevent those things--not 100%, of course--and are orders of magnitude safer than getting COVID.

JLB
The double standard you use is clear to all. You use "evidence" to support your view that comes from a (likely fake) video with (likely fake) doctors and medical scientists. Yet, even if many actual doctors and scientists support and provide evidence for the idea that vaccines do help to prevent transmission, serious disease, and death, then it is simply dismissed as "medical advice from politicians." You aren't interested in the truth and that is a huge problem.

The stats are clear: it reduces infection rates, severity of the illness, and fatalities. Also if you have the vaccine, you'll be less contagious since you won't be sneezing as much, etc., so you'll actually be protecting others. Including protecting people like you who irrationally and selfishly refuse it.

The vaccine doesn't prevent a person from receiving the disease, spreading the disease, or dying from the disease.

The vaccine can however kill or injure the persons who take it.

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back