Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

please read this again
i am not an expert in this, too assume that a return to science must also be aware that doctors , those that do research are going to pick apart false or bad data. as they report findings while attempt to treat a disease .

i may not type like it but i can read up on data if its sorted out right and this link does a good job of explaining how the dmed spikes are just a correction. it just makes sense.

Jesus makes no mention of politicians or forced or medical treatment. Are those the only situations the verse applies to?

Jesus plainly says...Those who are well have no need of a physician,

Do you agree or disagree?

JLB

Of course I believe what Jesus said, but what do you think he said? You still haven’t answered that question.

ANSWER:

Again here is what Jesus said...
Those who are well have no need of a physician,

JLB

Jesus plainly says...Those who are well have no need of a physician,

JLB
I’ve already agreed. Why do you keep asking the same question? Stop trolling.

Two things: 1) You are misusing the verse and 2) you clearly have no idea what Jesus actually meant. As I said before, anyone can post a verse, but not everyone understands what it means. If you want to keep misusing Scripture to support your ideology, that is your choice, but you are in error for doing so.

As I said before, anyone can post a verse, but not everyone understands what it means.

Anyone can say “you are in error”, because someone simply posted a scripture, with out ever proving why.

Jesus said these words…

I believe what He said.

For me, I have chosen, as a perfectly well person not to inject something into my perfectly well body that could make me sick and cause me to have myocarditis and or pericarditis, or a heart attack and die, without preventing me from getting Covid 19, or spreading Covid 19, or dying from Covid 19.

For me it is foolish take take such a risk.

If a person should get sick from Covid 19, then they can go to their physician to receive some medicine.

That’s my personal preference.

JLB

My issue is with the false accusations you made, but what I have said is true.

Anyway, I’m done with this off-topic discussion.
Yes yes you are correct and nobody else is. That is what this is about so it's relevant to the topic. You are posing in a Christian persona here giving advice, and other than this one thing I just mentioned, the time previous you gave advice for someone to have a private conversation with leadership when he asked about confronting bad teachers, which was wrong again, as in the opposite of what to do.

Like I said already, I can only assume you are as sure/correct in all you talk about as you are with discerning scripture, which includes all things sciency.

Northman I appreciate your thoughts on Deuteronomy, but everything you have said about the vaccine is false.
Well that's the problem, this stuff is in recent living memory. Up til two years ago, if you got a vaccine it was expected to work. If it functioned in the scope of what the pfizer documents reveal, such as a 15% efficacy rate at one point, then it wasn't a vaccine. If you are wanting to say that vaccines have always worked as the covid flu shots do, then it would be you that has a false understanding. This is the main reason the single dose folks aren't going back. When my wife, as a nurse, tells people that the "vaccine" doesn't prevent transmission or actually stop anything except a claimed reduction in symptoms, people are generally livid.

Glad you finally agree.
Like I said, I had already agreed (on the previous page) with what Jesus said.

Yet you agree.
I agree with what Jesus said, not your misuse of what he said. You are taking one verse and divorcing it from the context to support your position.

Anyone can say “you are in error”, because someone simply posted a scripture, with out ever proving why.
I can prove it. Shame on me for thinking that you might actually think about it and do some serious study.

Jesus said these words…

I believe what He said.
You believe what you want him to have said so that it supports your erroneous position.

For me, I have chosen, as a perfectly well person not to inject something into my perfectly well body
Ah, here is one key to understanding the verse. The question is, are you willing to think about it?

Additionally, what are your thoughts on perfectly healthy kids getting vaccinated against things like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella? What about healthy adults getting vaccinated against hepatitis A and B or influenza?

that could make me sick and cause me to have myocarditis and or pericarditis, or a heart attack and die, without preventing me from getting Covid 19, or spreading Covid 19, or dying from Covid 19.

For me it is foolish take take such a risk.
It is only foolish for you because you have believed the misinformation and disinformation about the vaccines and COVID. The data shows the vaccines are orders of magnitude safer than getting COVID and that COVID causes all sorts of issues, short-term and long-term.

If a person should get sick from Covid 19, then they can go to their physician to receive some medicine.
Or, they could just get vaccinated and have a good chance of not getting so sick they have to go to a physician.

I agree with what Jesus said, not your misuse of what he said. You are taking one verse and divorcing it from the context to support your position.

I only said what Jesus said which is...

Those who are well have no need of a physician.

JLB

I can prove it. Shame on me for thinking that you might actually think about it and do some serious study.

What is there to study in these words?

I believe these words,, there I don't go see a physician when I'm not sick.

JLB

Additionally, what are your thoughts on perfectly healthy kids getting vaccinated against things like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella? What about healthy adults getting vaccinated against hepatitis A and B or influenza?

Are the parents saved or unsaved?

I only said what Jesus said which is...

It's no different than a child that can repeat what an adult says but has little to no comprehension of what was said. What is clear is that you lack a basic understanding of proper biblical interpretation, and that you're just willing to let your ideology interpret Scripture at all costs.

What is there to study in these words?
Case in point.

Are the parents saved or unsaved?
Since you asked this question, you actually don't believe what Jesus said, according to your view. First you bring in politics, which Jesus doesn't mention, and now you're bringing in the issue of salvation. According to your own view your question is irrelevant--either you believe what Jesus said or you don't. Did Jesus say that "Those who are well and saved have no need of a physician?"

This is just further proof that you not only don't understand what Jesus said, you let your ideology interpret Scripture.

It's no different than a child that can repeat what an adult says but has little to no comprehension of what was said.

You said you understood and therefore agreed with these words...

Those who are not sick have no need of a physician.

I believe these words, so I put them into practice.

Do you take medicine when you are not sick?

Myself, I don't take medicine nor go to the doctor, when I'm not sick.

If you choose to take medicine or go to the doctor when you are not sick, then that is your business.

JLB

If you choose to take medicine or go to the doctor when you are not sick, then that is your business.

JLB
JLB you don't do regular checkups?

If my dad didn't or my wife especially she would died two years ago from two types of ovarian cancer ,my dad had four polyps in his colon .

My wife's ovarian cancer was detected during a screening for her shoulder surgery .

JLB
Please stop dodging and answer my questions:

What are your thoughts on perfectly healthy kids getting vaccinated against things like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella? What about healthy adults getting vaccinated against hepatitis A and B or influenza?

Did Jesus say that "Those who are well and saved have no need of a physician?"

It's not a grand jury. It's a kangaroo court with no lawful functions at all. Some guys just threw it together and pretended it was a "grand jury." Shame on them for pretending.
You can choose to believe what you want.
It's just a fact. There's no "grand jury." It's a bunch of deniers who are pretending to be one. A real grand jury requires that it be lawfully assembled by someone authorized to do so in government. You or I could do the same thing, but it still wouldn't be a "grand jury."
Did you receive the Covid 19 vaccine?
Well, I'm over 70, and I notice that the unvaccinated are over 20 times more likely to be hospitalized or die from COVID-19. And I took graduate work in immunology and operated immunization programs in the military, so I know how it works. Why wouldn't I? Of course I did.

Back