Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You are either deliberately avoiding answering my questions or you are sicker than you think and in need of professional help

No need for this kind of derogatory statement.

You can't wait that way.
There is no symptoms until you eyes go blind or vision by that time no surgery or meds can help .

Glaucoma is detected by an eye doctor and verified by a man like rand paul . opthalmologist.

It's tested by pressure levels in the eye

If a person senses pressure then they should make an appointment to see an eye doctor.

My mom literally had been driving one day and her eyes both of them went blurry .she was in her early 60s then and it was macular hole,one year before no treatment for it and it's cause is unknown

My wife older then me by a decade says you aint young and you will die if you don't watch yourself .

My body isn't what it was a decade ago .to ignore aging is to do so at your peril.

I wonder why the director of the CDC couldn't give an answer as to what percentage of CDC employees have been vaccinated in the Senate hearing?
Because she didn't have the data at hand.
Data made available since the hearing show that nearly all employees of the Department of Health and Human Services, which includes the CDC, have complied with Biden’s order. A White House update noted that as of Nov. 23, 96.4% of HHS employees had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. When including pending or approved exemption requests, the department’s compliance rate with Biden’s order rose to 98.8%. And as of Dec. 8, 97.1% of HHS employees had received at least one dose, with a compliance rate of 99.6%.

Why does the CDC have to actively encourage their own employees to get vaccinated.

See above. They clearly don't.

Her answer implies that CDC employees are reluctant to get vaccinated.

Not with a 99.6% vaccination rate, they aren't.

Glaucoma is detected by an eye doctor and verified by a man like rand paul . opthalmologist.

It's tested by pressure levels in the eye
After a certain age, you should have this checked annually. Easy to fix, if caught early. BTW, if you have "flashes" in your peripheral vision, it's a good idea to have it checked out right away. Again easy to fix if caught early, but it can indicate a serious problem.

That’s funny, that’s sounds like what the main stream media say’s.
It's what immunologists and doctors say. And yeah, there are some "main stream media" guys who are antivaxxers, too. There are even a tiny minority of doctors who are antivaxxers. One of those says that "female problems" are causes by having sex with demons, so...

But the actual stats very clearly show a huge difference in survival rates for the vaccinated as opposed to non-vaccinated.

For Pallone’s age-range, specifically — adults 65 and older — the rate of unvaccinated patients per 100,000 who were hospitalized was 79, while the rate for vaccinated patients was 15 for the week ending Feb. 26, the most recent week for which the CDC has published data. Those rates were down from a high of 481 and 55, respectively, when the omicron variant of the virus that causes COVID-19 peaked in January.

Data presented to the FDA’s vaccine advisory committee on April 6 show that for immunocompetent adults 65 years old and above, those who received a booster dose had an 88% lower risk of COVID-19 hospitalization than the unvaccinated four to six months later (see slide 25).

Additionally, studies have shown that vaccines have been effective in preventing severe illness from COVID-19. A U.K. study in September found that, in cases of breakthrough infections, the odds of having no symptoms after the second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine increased by 94%.

“Almost all symptoms were reported less frequently in infected vaccinated individuals than in infected unvaccinated individuals, and vaccinated participants were more likely to be completely asymptomatic, especially if they were 60 years or older,” the study, published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal, found.

Because she didn't have the data at hand.
Data made available since the hearing show that nearly all employees of the Department of Health and Human Services, which includes the CDC, have complied with Biden’s order. A White House update noted that as of Nov. 23, 96.4% of HHS employees had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. When including pending or approved exemption requests, the department’s compliance rate with Biden’s order rose to 98.8%. And as of Dec. 8, 97.1% of HHS employees had received at least one dose, with a compliance rate of 99.6%.

See above. They clearly don't.

Not with a 99.6% vaccination rate, they aren't.
I applaud your research, sir.

You're obviously trying desperately to salvage your view. And your attempt is failing clearly.

I'm salvaging nothing. I believe that people who are not sick, have no need of a physician.

That's my view.

If you believe differently because you are not a Christian, or you believe otherwise then that's your choice.

JLB

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure .

Brushing teeth and flossing help but don't get it all.a dentists also checks for cancer of the mouth and cleans and cavities .

The argument works the same .a regular check up to check blood will look at cholesterol levels .I personally know a lady ,eats kosher ,has had a triple by pass and a heart attacks .

My family on my mom's side have a history of high blood pressure .my brother .mom,both uncles and grandpa all take it took meds for that .

I don't need it yet . Diet and exercise reduce health issues but don't stop it all .genes play a role in this .

I'm salvaging nothing. I believe that people who are not sick, have no need of a physician.

That's my view.

If you believe differently because you are not a Christian, or you believe otherwise then that's your choice.

JLB
That statement Jesus made was never intended to be brought to the lengths you bring it to. It was never intended for application in regular checkups or vaccines. Jesus was not teaching medicine, he was referencing the analogy in reference to how he came to save sinners. What, just because I don't think the man actually existed means that I can't understand this?

It's what immunologists and doctors say. And yeah, there are some "main stream media" guys who are antivaxxers, too. There are even a tiny minority of doctors who are antivaxxers. One of those says that "female problems" are causes by having sex with demons, so...

But the actual stats very clearly show a huge difference in survival rates for the vaccinated as opposed to non-vaccinated.

For Pallone’s age-range, specifically — adults 65 and older — the rate of unvaccinated patients per 100,000 who were hospitalized was 79, while the rate for vaccinated patients was 15 for the week ending Feb. 26, the most recent week for which the CDC has published data. Those rates were down from a high of 481 and 55, respectively, when the omicron variant of the virus that causes COVID-19 peaked in January.

Data presented to the FDA’s vaccine advisory committee on April 6 show that for immunocompetent adults 65 years old and above, those who received a booster dose had an 88% lower risk of COVID-19 hospitalization than the unvaccinated four to six months later (see slide 25).

Additionally, studies have shown that vaccines have been effective in preventing severe illness from COVID-19. A U.K. study in September found that, in cases of breakthrough infections, the odds of having no symptoms after the second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine increased by 94%.

“Almost all symptoms were reported less frequently in infected vaccinated individuals than in infected unvaccinated individuals, and vaccinated participants were more likely to be completely asymptomatic, especially if they were 60 years or older,” the study, published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal, found.

The Covid Vaccine may work for some, but may injure and kill others.

For me, it's not worth the risk of the problems and or death it could cause.

My household got Covid last year, and took ZPaks. It was over in 3 days, just like any other flu.

Long term effects still remain to seen with this vaccine.

JLB

That statement Jesus made was never intended to be brought to the lengths you bring it to.

What lengths am I bringing it too?

I simply believe that a person who is well, has no need of a physician, or to take medicine.

We got Covid and took ZPaks.

In three days it was over.

If you want to subject your body to the Covid vaccine then that is your business.

If a person decides to go to their doctor for advise and their doctor advises against taking the vaccine because of their particular medical condition then they shouldn't have to be pressured or coerced by politicians to succumb to their medical advice.

JLB

Back