Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Girlfriend and I Need Advice :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Nah, that's fine. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body myself!

Seriously, why would we want you to lie?????

I am just not sure if I am allowed to give non-fundamentalists advice in this section of the forum. Was hoping a moderator could let me know.

Eh, I'm no fundamentalist (Used to be until I learned what the other fundamentalists I was around were really like. No more of that for me!) and I spout off all the time. I guesss the mods would have to confirm, but I can't understand why a non fundamentalist couldn't post an honest, well thought out opinion!

Gendou, you are free to give advice anywhere on this forum that allows you to post. But your advice, like anyone else's, must fall in line with the ToS, meaning no promotion of sinful activities. If it goes against the Bible, you'd be better off not saying it :nod

although spending time together is a great thing for a relationship too much of a good things means its not really a good thing anymore. what i mean is try spending less time together, absense makes the heart grow fonder.

although spending time together is a great thing for a relationship too much of a good things means its not really a good thing anymore. what i mean is try spending less time together, absense makes the heart grow fonder.

This would have been interesting advice for the member... 14 months ago when he was around to read it! :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back