Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mystery Babylon

Continuing our discussion;
so when it came time for Jesus to come on the scene...He did what no-one else could do. In fact what ONLY God could do, which is to lead a perfect sinless life according to God's Own impossible standard, so that not only is our sin debt paid, we receive His Righteousness to our ACCOUNT BY FAITH.
Gen 22 is a “rehearsal†for what Yeshua (Jesus) would do on Passover as the Lamb of God. Abraham (God) placed his son (Isaac/Yeshua) on the altar as a burned (or elevation) offering. Just as Abraham was about to kill his ONLY BEGOTTON SON, God stopped him and provided a ram whose horns were caught in the thicket. Yeshua/Jesus wore a crown of thorns. Gen. 22:14, “Abraham called the name of that place “Yaweh- yireh:,†as it is said to this day, "In the mount of the Lord it will be provided." And indeed, Yaweh God provided His Lamb! Yahweh/God “made full†(fulfilled) the meaning of the Abrahamic covenant. It’s been 2,000 years since God offered His sacrifice, yet that pesky sun still comes up every morning!

I know the law-keepers don't like the Pauline epistles. Well let's have your say on the matter. Were his letters brought to us by the Holy Spirit or are they false? Are you preaching a different Gospel than his?
Indeed, I used to have trouble with Paul’s letters, but not after I learned 2 things:

1. In many places, Paul was being SARCASTIC. 2 Pete 3:16 “our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are SOME THINGS HARD TO UNDERSTAND, WHICH THE UNTAUGHT AND UNSTABLE DISTORT, AS THEY DO ALSO THE REST OF THE SCRIPTURES, TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.†How many places does Paul say “GOD FORBID!†Using the KJV, I count 14 times! 10 times in Romans, once in 1 Corinthians, and 3 times in Galations. Here’s a great example in Rom 11:1-2 “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.†And I have dozens more!

2. Paul attacks the MAN-MADE laws the Rabbis had ADDED in order to “create fences†around the Torah! For instance, God requires 6 things to properly observe His Sabbath.
1.â€Keep it holy†– set it apart from the other 6 days, i.e. do something different
2.â€Do not kindle a flameâ€
3. “remain in your placeâ€
4. “cease from your laborsâ€
5. “do not cause anyone else to labor, nor your animalsâ€
6. “do not buy or sellâ€
The rabbis have made up 1,583! I kid you not = one thousand five hundred and eighty three!!!!! One of them forbids the making of mud. Which is why Yeshua/Jesus purposefully made mud with His spittle to heal the blind man ON THE SABBATH!! This set the leaders, priests and council in an uproar, not because He healed the man, but because He broke their laws, thereby challenging their authority! It is THOSE LAWS that Yeshua/Jesus AND the apostle Paul was against!! If you remember Paul said in Acts 23:6 “I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee…†Note he did NOT say “I used to be a Pharisee until Jesus came along and changed all that.†Paul did not teach against the Torah and neither did Yeshua/Jesus! They taught against the impossible yoke of man-made bondage! For example, in Matt 16:6 and 16:11 Yeshua/Jesus said, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.†This leaven (sin) are those torturous man-made commandments that, indeed, no one can keep!

Matt 5:20 “"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.†A scribe is someone who makes copies of Torah scrolls!!!! These scribes immerse themselves into the Torah every day!

I keep the commandments of God and teach others to do so not only because of:
Deut. 11:13 “love the Lord your God with all of your heart, all your soul, and all your might,â€
and John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.â€
and John 14:21 “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.†BUT ALSO FOR THE GREAT "RETIREMENT BENEFITS" given in Matt 5:19 “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.â€

Now if THAT isn’t faith, Doctor Strangelove, I don’t what is! :amen

Pretty much with you on many of your conclusions above nmwings.

I don't see Rome as the beast however.

For the record, scriptures declare that God Himself has placed the children of Israel UNDER the 'spirit of slumber.'

There is that which is WITH Israel that is NOT Israel.

When God decides to PULL THE COVER off of them, they will declare...

BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

That BLESSED ONE is CHRIST our LORD.

He was marred in the house of His friends.

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

s

I suppose you refer to Apostle Paul because you think he somehow supports this false doctrine. He does not. And yes, you are correct in your assumption that I have shirked the church from my shoulders and have returned to Christianity’s “Hebrew Roots.â€

So you have figured out something that we Christians have missed? You want to teach us a different interpretation of the gospels than we we know to be the truth? Then be warned:

1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into
the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and
would pervert the gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other
gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The sun rising and setting every day testify AGAINST your theology and what it tells you the New Testament says! What your theology does is call the living God a liar each time that sun rises! Read it again! Jer. 33:24-36 Heaven and earth are still here, which testifies that God has changed nothing.

Indeed Heaven and Earth ares still here to testify that the descendants and the true seed ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST......as the New Testament confirms. You can keep regurgitating your cherry picked OT cathphrases all you like. Try reading the gospels of Christ and the letters of Paul. You will learn who the children of the promise really are. you are so decieved. You have been LEAVENED, Judaized and indeed you are ready now for the masterplan.....the Noahide Laws. If you havn't been introduced to them yet you soon will be.

Your theology has twisted what 2 verses above has already explained. Roman 9:6-7, says, “Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.†This says that Israel will not be made up of only those physically born into the nation…. Gentiles who are GRAFTED ONTO THE VINE through Messiah AND His commandments are also considered Israel. And on the flip side, not everyone physically born into Israel (Abraham) will be a part of Israel. This is completely consistent with all other Scripture. He simply says that no distinction will be made between a native-born believer and a grafted-in believer! It says NOTHING about the native-born believer not being counted as a child of God. This does NOT say what your theology tells you it says! Your theology tells you that ALL Israel is no longer the children of God, the church has replaced Israel, and the sign of the covenant in the “rotting flesh†profits nothing! That is FALSE!

My theology says nothing of the sort. Isreal ARE the children of God. Isreal, true Isreal is the Church. The zionist state of Isreal is a false construct invented by the Rothschild family to fool weak "christians" into war.

If anyone comes to Jesus and believe in Him then they will be saved. Jew or Greek....it matters not. You are trying to twist my words to say that ALL racial Hebrews are doomed. A regular tactic for the hebrew roots crowd. This is not my view. Clearly. Any who come to Christ will be saved. Theres only one path to salvation. Do you agree?

I call your theology’s way of twisting and perverting Scripture around to MAKE it say what it WANTS it to say, “Replacement Theology†- not the New Testament when allowed to stand on its own.

You preach another Gospel. Why tempt ye god's wrath? It is FOOLISH!

3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not
obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently
set forth, crucified among you?
3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the
works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made
perfect by the flesh?

What you don’t seem to realize is that when you cast off God’s chosen people, as your theology does, you effectively curse yourself! Gen 12:3 “And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse.†God separated Israel from ALL the nations and entered into a perpetual covenant of marriage with them. Who are you to undo what God has done? Umm … uh-oh. That didn’t come out right. Please forgive me! :pray I attack your theology, and not you personally.So let me rephrase that… Who is your theology to undo…. no that doesn't sound right… By what or who’s authority does your theology think it has to circumvent and undo what the Creator of all things has set into existence for all of eternity?

By the authority of Jesus Christ. His blood saves. He undid the old covenant and created the New. The hebrews were also welcomed to join in. Do you believe scripture? Do you believe God's own words? Or do you preach something different?

8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place
have been sought for the second.
8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith
the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah:
8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the
day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of
Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded
them not, saith the Lord.

And no, the New Testament does not change that either. Again, your theology tells you that it does. You may not see it as a derogatory statement as I do, but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will set us both straight on Judgment Day.

Jesus on the Cross changed nothing for you? You make His death of none effect. Shame on you.

Cntnd....

So your theology says. But God says in Deut. 5:33, “You shall walk in all the way which the Lord your God has commanded you, THAT YOU MAY LIVE and that it may be WELL with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you will possess.â€

[Ya..that was in the olden days. any time you wanna fast forward to post Christ]

Deut. 30:20 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you LIFE (obedience) and DEATH, (disobedience) the BLESSING (life) and the CURSE (death.) SO CHOOSE LIFE (obey) IN ORDER THAT YOU MAY LIVE, you and your descendants, by loving the Lord your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers…â€

[Judaized Hebrew roots interpretations in brackets!]

Deut 30:12 "For this commandment which I command you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it out of reach.â€

[actually that verse says:
Deut 30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. obviously you are reading a perverted hebrew roots bible version]

Matt 11:29-30 “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

[LOLZ! this is Jesus talking about the yoke of FAITH not LAW!! you are being spoonfed this garbage..by who? Rabbis?]

Your theology says the Law was given to “show how fallen humans are DOOMED to fail.†But the Living God says it gives us "life" and “blessing.†Your theology says “it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep," but the Living God says "His yoke is easy.†There is a huge chasm between what your theology says and what the Living God says. One of them is LYING.

Gen. 26:5 “….by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws."

It seems Abraham [a gentile] was Torah-observant WAAAAAAY before Mt. Sinai! HMMMM.

And the New Testament of Jesus Christ says:

3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ooops. Looks like the message is.....the LAW IS THE CURSE! Seems to contradict your bracketed inserts.

To be contd......

Gen 22 is a “rehearsal†for what Yeshua (Jesus) would do on Passover as the Lamb of God. Abraham (God) placed his son (Isaac/Yeshua) on the altar as a burned (or elevation) offering. Just as Abraham was about to kill his ONLY BEGOTTON SON, God stopped him and provided a ram whose horns were caught in the thicket. Yeshua/Jesus wore a crown of thorns. Gen. 22:14, “Abraham called the name of that place “Yaweh- yireh:,†as it is said to this day, "In the mount of the Lord it will be provided." And indeed, Yaweh God provided His Lamb! Yahweh/God “made full†(fulfilled) the meaning of the Abrahamic covenant. It’s been 2,000 years since God offered His sacrifice, yet that pesky sun still comes up every morning!

So....?>....?>....Jesus is the fulfilment of God's promise to Abraham. Therefore the children of the promise are those who accept Jesus into their hearts. this is stated over and over again in scipture. What is it about this that you dont understand.

Will unrepentant and unbelieving people of ANY religion be saved?

Indeed, I used to have trouble with Paul’s letters, but not after I learned 2 things:

1. In many places, Paul was being SARCASTIC.

Here’s a great example in Rom 11:1-2 “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.†And I have dozens more!

Of course....no people have been cast away. Every tribe on Earth has the opportunity to be saved. The promise is in faith in Christ. Duh!

2. Paul attacks the MAN-MADE laws the Rabbis had ADDED in order to “create fences†around the Torah! For instance, God requires 6 things to properly observe His Sabbath.
1.â€Keep it holy†– set it apart from the other 6 days, i.e. do something different
2.â€Do not kindle a flameâ€
3. “remain in your placeâ€
4. “cease from your laborsâ€
5. “do not cause anyone else to labor, nor your animalsâ€
6. “do not buy or sellâ€
The rabbis have made up 1,583! I kid you not = one thousand five hundred and eighty three!!!!! One of them forbids the making of mud. Which is why Yeshua/Jesus purposefully made mud with His spittle to heal the blind man ON THE SABBATH!! This set the leaders, priests and council in an uproar, not because He healed the man, but because He broke their laws, thereby challenging their authority! It is THOSE LAWS that Yeshua/Jesus AND the apostle Paul was against!! If you remember Paul said in Acts 23:6 “I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee…†Note he did NOT say “I used to be a Pharisee until Jesus came along and changed all that.†Paul did not teach against the Torah and neither did Yeshua/Jesus! They taught against the impossible yoke of man-made bondage! For example, in Matt 16:6 and 16:11 Yeshua/Jesus said, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.†This leaven (sin) are those torturous man-made commandments that, indeed, no one can keep!

Well....at least you are aware of the man-made laws of the Pharisees. They are impossible to keep. And so are God's OT laws. Do you deny this? Are we not ALL sinners?

Matt 5:20 “"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.†A scribe is someone who makes copies of Torah scrolls!!!! These scribes immerse themselves into the Torah every day!

The scribes and Pharisees immersed thamselves in the TALMUD. Very different.

I keep the commandments of God and teach others to do so not only because of:
Deut. 11:13 “love the Lord your God with all of your heart, all your soul, and all your might,â€
and John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.â€
and John 14:21 “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.†BUT ALSO FOR THE GREAT "RETIREMENT BENEFITS" given in Matt 5:19 “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.â€

Now if THAT isn’t faith, Doctor Strangelove, I don’t what is!

Ive got nothing against you keeping and teaching others to keep the commandments of Jesus. To love God and love others.

I think it's great! Law on the other hand>>hmmm

15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples [The Old Law], which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

P.S. Try putting Matt 5:19 and Matt 5:20 together and see where you come out. Re: Pauls sarcasm. Hint:::

Shall be called least - That is, shall be least. See Matthew 5:9. The meaning of this passage seems to be this: in the kingdom of heaven, that is, in the kingdom of the Messiah, or in the church which he is about to establish (see the notes at Matthew 3:2), he that breaks the least of these commandments shall be in no esteem, or shall not be regarded as a proper religious teacher. The Pharisees, by dividing the law into greater and lesser precepts, made no small part of it void by their traditions and divisions, Matthew 23:23; Matthew 15:3-6. Jesus says that in his kingdom all this vain division and tradition would cease. Such divisions and distinctions would be a small matter. He that attempted it should be the least of all. People would be engaged in yielding obedience to all the law of God without any such vain distinctions.

For the record, scriptures declare that God Himself has placed the children of Israel UNDER the 'spirit of slumber.'

There is that which is WITH Israel that is NOT Israel.

When God decides to PULL THE COVER off of them, they will declare...

BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

That BLESSED ONE is CHRIST our LORD.

s

:clap AMEN, brother!! Yes, indeed! God has placed this spirit of slumber upon physical Israel in order to offer salvation to the nations for the specific reason of provoking them to jealsousy! Rom 11:11 I say then, "Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." It is heart-wrenching to me that there are so many people who do not realize this!

On the same token, the nations ALSO have a similar cover over their eyes. Isa. 25:7 "And he will destroy[SIZE=+0] in this mountain[SIZE=+0] the face[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the covering[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] cast over[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] all people[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], and the vail[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that is spread[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] over all nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]." [/SIZE]I believe this "veil" is the "different Gospel," or the "distortion of[SIZE=+0] the gospel"[/SIZE] warned against in Gal. 1. [/SIZE]

So you have figured out something that we Christians have missed? You want to teach us a different interpretation of the gospels than we we know to be the truth?

I have not figured it out, but rather God has shown me. Zech 8:23 "[SIZE=+0]Thus saith
[SIZE=+0] the Lord[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of hosts[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]; In those days[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] it shall come to pass, that [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]ten [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]men [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] out of all languages[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], even shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the skirt[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of him that is a Jew[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], saying[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], We will go[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] with you: for we have heard[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that God[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] is with you." [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]This"skirt"are the "fringes" Jews wear to remind them of God's commandments. We see Yeshua/Jesus wearing these fringes, called "tzitzits" in Matt 9:20 and Matt. 14:24. [/SIZE]

I used to be exactly where you are! I grew up with and BELIEVED what I was told to believe. But praise Yahweh, Most High.... HE has opened my ears that I may hear, and HE has softened my heart and HE has placed His righteous commandments upon my heart.... just EXACTLY as HE promised in the New Covenant! Yes, Strangelove, I am on this forum to share what I have been shown. Yahweh God has given me treasure more prescious than gold! And I want to share it with anyone who is truly SEEKING for the truth of God. You are not seeking, thus you contend with anyone and anything that goes against your belief. Therefore, I refuse to continue wasting my time in a "whizzing" contest with you.

I peacefully remove myself from this thread. My deepest apologizes to everyone here for disrupting the topic of this thread. :topictotopic
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap AMEN, brother!! Yes, indeed! God has placed this spirit of slumber upon physical Israel in order to offer salvation to the nations for the specific reason of provoking them to jealsousy! Rom 11:11 I say then, "Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." It is heart-wrenching to me that there are so many people who do not realize this!

On the same token, the nations ALSO have a similar cover over their eyes. Isa. 25:7 "And he will destroy[SIZE=+0] in this mountain[SIZE=+0] the face[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the covering[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] cast over[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] all people[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], and the vail[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that is spread[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] over all nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]." [/SIZE]I believe this "veil" is the "different Gospel," or the "distortion of[SIZE=+0] the gospel"[/SIZE] warned against in Gal. 1.
[/SIZE]

It doesn't take me too long to see that you have been 'led' to do your scriptural homework and scriptural math. Many just can't seem to see the 'greater' pictures that unfold in these matters. It ain't about a physical piece of land or a specific nationality, though God will deal with Jews, especially 'at the end.' Their blindfolds WILL come off.

I have not figured it out, but rather God has shown me. Zech 8:23 "[SIZE=+0]Thus saith[SIZE=+0] the Lord[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of hosts[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]; In those days[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] it shall come to pass, that [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]ten [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]men [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] out of all languages[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], even shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the skirt[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of him that is a Jew[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], saying[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], We will go[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] with you: for we have heard[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that God[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] is with you." [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]This"skirt"are the "fringes" Jews wear to remind them of God's commandments. We see Yeshua/Jesus wearing these fringes, called "tzitzits" in Matt 9:20 and Matt. 14:24.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Allow me to share with you on the above, that the 'men' in question are NOT men that we can 'see.' There are 'men' of sin who are NOT seen through flesh eyes.

Picture the man of the Gergesenes, with 12,000 MEN OF SIN upon his body/mind.

Now, go apply that fact to the scripture above and see that '10' of those clinging 'men of sin' which would be DEVILS trying to scramble into the 'kingdom' of the Jew and you will see better. They are 'trying' to get under the COVER of GRACE apparel. It will avail them nothing.

I would ask what you see in Romans 11:25-32. This is my 'quick test' to see if you apply that matter to ALL OF ISRAEL or future?

For the record, I am on the 'all' of Israel that ever lived side.

enjoy!

smaller

Its not all bad Ms.wings. they can still recieve their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and be saved. Maybe if you spent more time pointing the hebrews to the Gospel and less time putting their flesh and laws on a pedastel your heart wont be wrenched quite so much.

On the same token, the nations ALSO have a similar cover over their eyes. Isa. 25:7 "And he will destroy[SIZE=+0] in this mountain[SIZE=+0] the face[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the covering[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] cast over[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] all people[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], and the vail[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that is spread[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] over all nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]." [/SIZE]I believe this "veil" is the "different Gospel," or the "distortion of[SIZE=+0] the gospel"[/SIZE] warned against in Gal. 1.
[/SIZE]

No. Lawkeeping is the other Gospel. As described countless times by Paul in the New Testament. OT is always your "go to" book eh wings?

I have not figured it out, but rather God has shown me. Zech 8:23 "[SIZE=+0]Thus saith[SIZE=+0] the Lord[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of hosts[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]; In those days[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] it shall come to pass, that [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]ten [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]men [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] out of all languages[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the nations[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], even shall take hold[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of the skirt[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] of him that is a Jew[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], saying[/SIZE][SIZE=+0], We will go[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] with you: for we have heard[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] that God[/SIZE][SIZE=+0] is with you." [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]This"skirt"are the "fringes" Jews wear to remind them of God's commandments. We see Yeshua/Jesus wearing these fringes, called "tzitzits" in Matt 9:20 and Matt. 14:24.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Is that what John Hagee told you? It's FALSE.

Myth. Jesus wore a tallit with the fringe knots representing the 613 commandments. And Myth. Jesus wore a prayer shawl (tallit) and so should we
Did Jesus wear a tallit? According to John Hagee, Benny Hinn, and many of the Hebrew roots and Messianic “teachersâ€, they have stated publicly that He did, without supplying any Biblical proof for their assertions.

Full article here - Hebrew Roots FAQ's and Myths Under the Law 3c

I used to be exactly where you are! I grew up with and BELIEVED what I was told to believe. But praise Yahweh, Most High.... HE has opened my ears that I may hear, and HE has softened my heart and HE has placed His righteous commandments upon my heart.... just EXACTLY as HE promised in the New Covenant!

Huh? Before you were saying this is replacement theology?? No your saying there IS a New Covenant?

Yes, Strangelove, I am on this forum to share what I have been shown. Yahweh God has given me treasure more prescious than gold! And I want to share it with anyone who is truly SEEKING for the truth of God. You are not seeking, thus you contend with anyone and anything that goes against your belief. Therefore, I refuse to continue wasting my time in a "whizzing" contest with you.

I peacefully remove myself from this thread. My deepest apologizes to everyone here for disrupting the topic of this thread.

Ok Ms.Wings. Time for a tactical retreat. You didnt address anything in my last post. No problem. See ya around.

You never mentioned how Rome can be the City of Babylon the Great when Jesus was never crucified there. :chin

Ya...led by Rabbis most likely.

Yeah, with the evil anti-Christ Pope applying the blessing...

When any believer is in Truth they are in the process of the 'beheading.'

And it AIN'T a physical beheading.

But hey, keep that head O' yours from THEM....! Those wicked little
Z brands...

Strange, the Z brands are waiting for you. They are around every corner and behind every tree wherever you go. They are OUT TO GET YOU...and will CUT off yer HEAD!

wow... :toofunny

s

Yeah, with the evil anti-Christ Pope applying the blessing...

When any believer is in Truth they are in the process of the 'beheading.'

And it AIN'T a physical beheading.

But hey, keep that head O' yours from THEM....! Those wicked little
Z brands...

Strange, the Z brands are waiting for you. They are around every corner and behind every tree wherever you go. They are OUT TO GET YOU...and will CUT off yer HEAD!

wow...
s

Believe me I wish you were funny smaller.

Do you need to eat food or can you just think the nutrients into your body? :lol

Believe me I wish you were funny smaller.

Do you need to eat food or can you just think the nutrients into your body? :lol

Yeah, I forgot them zionistas are going to starve you to near death before they cut off yer head...

What was I thinking?

Matthew 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

s

Mornin' Smaller!

Who's winning the internal battle today Smallfry?

:fight <<<< Inside Smaller's heart :hysterical

That seems a little deep for most here? 'Still a Mystery', huh?
Lets try this one for who most of the reformers believed the antichrist was.

1. It was to arise among the ten divisions of the Roman Empire (Daniel 7:8).

2. It would destroy three of the ten kingdoms (
Daniel 7:8). The Roman power destroyed the Heruli in A.D. 493, (2) the Vandals in A.D. 534, (3) the Ostrogoths around A.D. 538. The other seven are, still, with us today - Germany, France, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Switzerland.

3. It would speak great words against the Most High (
Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:6). "The Pope is of so great dignity and so exalted, that he is not a mere man, but as it were God and the vicar of God." - P.F.L. Ferraris, Ecclesiastical Dictionary, art. On The Pope.

4. It would wear out the saints (
Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:7). "That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a competent knowledge of history..." - William Edward Hartpole Lecky, History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, vol.2 (London:Longmans, Green and Company,1904). P.32.

5. It would be guilty of blasphemy (
Revelation 13:6; Daniel 7:25). The church claims, that, the Pope is God and has the power to forgive sin. when Jesus made these claims, the Jews accused Him of blasphemy. The church, also, claims Mary is co-Mediator and co-Redeemer, that the priests "create God" in the Eucharist, etc.

6. It would attempt to change times and divine law ( Dan 7:25). The Ten Commandments, were written with the very finger of God, yet, the Catholic Church claimed the authority to delete the 2nd (graven images) and split the last, to come up with ten. It, also, "changed" the day of worship and rest from the seventh day (instituted by God at Creation), to the first day of the week (at The Council of Laodicea, 364 A.D.) - "thinking to change times and law" - no man/institution can change God's law.

7. It would exercise power over all kindreds, tongues and nations (
Revelation 13:7). The nations of the world send ambassadors to this Roman church/state!

8. The Dragon would give his power, seat and great authority to this beast (
Revelation 13:2). The Caesars of the Roman Empire gave their power, seat and authority to the Bishop of Rome. The official title of the Papacy - Vicarius Filii Dei, (which means, Vicar of the Son of God) adds up to 666 in Latin, Greek and Hebrew (remember, it's the number of his name).

9. It was to continue in world domination for 1260 years (
Rev 13:5; Dan 7:25). 42 months x 30 days to the Bible month = 1260 days or years (Ezekiel 4:6). After defeating the Ostrogoths, she reigned until 1798 A.D.

10. It would receive a mortal wound (
Revelation 13:3). On February 10, 1798, Napoleon's general, Berthier, entered Rome and took Pope Pius V1 captive (Revelation 13:10). Napoleon decreed, that, at the death of the Pope (in August, 1799), the Papacy would end. "Half Europe thought...that without the Pope, the Papacy was dead."

11. It would amaze the whole world, for it's deadly wound would be healed (
Revelation 13:3). In August, 1929, in a letter written by the Pope in Current History magazine, the Pope said, "...EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO HEAL THE WOUND." - p.847.

From the very beginning of Mussolini's dictatorship, both the church and the stated determined to settle the Roman question. On February 11, 1929, a concordat was signed, thus restoring the place of the Papacy, and as The S.F. Chronicle Newspaper stated, healed the wound.

The Bible tells us who The Antichrist is. The Reformers: Luther, Calvin, Wesley, Wycliffe, Knox, King James, Tyndale, Melanchthon and Zwingli studied the Scripture, came to this same conclusion and were persecuted by the church. The time is short. It is essential, that, our doctrine come from the Word of God, alone (sola scritura), for it is the only sure foundation and we are headed for difficult times.

Lets try this one for who most of the reformers believed the antichrist was.

The reformers said that Rome was the SEAT of antichrist. Which is correct. A servant, a daughter harlot that is antichrist. A servant of JERUSALEM. The real Whore of Babylon.

There is no THE antichrist. Antichrist is an adjective.

1. It was to arise among the ten divisions of the Roman Empire (Daniel 7:8).

2. It would destroy three of the ten kingdoms (Daniel 7:8). The Roman power destroyed the Heruli in A.D. 493, (2) the Vandals in A.D. 534, (3) the Ostrogoths around A.D. 538. The other seven are, still, with us today - Germany, France, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Switzerland.

Daniel was talking about the LITTLE HORN. That is not the same as the Whore of Babylon. Babylon the great is a CITY. Not an empire.

3. It would speak great words against the Most High ( Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:6). "The Pope is of so great dignity and so exalted, that he is not a mere man, but as it were God and the vicar of God." - P.F.L. Ferraris, Ecclesiastical Dictionary, art. On The Pope.

The Pharisees of Jerusalem partook of the UNPARDONABLE SIN. They blasphemed the Holy Spirit by accusing Jesus of sorcery by the power of Beelzebub. The Pope can't even come close to that, not in a zillion years.

Rome is a child of apostate Judaism. It is a clever decoy by the real whore.

4. It would wear out the saints (Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:7). "That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a competent knowledge of history..." - William Edward Hartpole Lecky, History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, vol.2 (London:Longmans, Green and Company,1904). P.32.

Jerusalem kills the prophets and saints.

The Pharisees of Jerusalem killed Stephen who was the first of "the martyrs of Jesus". Any other interpretation of who the woman is, if it does not include the Jewish religious leaders in the time of Jesus, including the Jewish religious leaders who killed the Old Testament prophets (Rev 18:24), is therefore incorrect.

Stephen, the first Christian martyr, fingers the council at Jerusalem as the murderers of the prophets, and they were so angry they killed Stephen, too:
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
Jesus speaks harsh words to the leaders of Jerusalem, saying they are worse than harlots, and also says that "Jeursalem kills the prophets":

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee,

Luk 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

5. It would be guilty of blasphemy (Revelation 13:6; Daniel 7:25). The church claims, that, the Pope is God and has the power to forgive sin. when Jesus made these claims, the Jews accused Him of blasphemy. The church, also, claims Mary is co-Mediator and co-Redeemer, that the priests "create God" in the Eucharist, etc.

Agree with red part. Except it was the Synagogue of satan who made the accusation not Jews in general. As for the Pope? LOLZ! You call that blasphemy?? See----The sin that cannot be forgiven.

7. It would exercise power over all kindreds, tongues and nations (Revelation 13:7). The nations of the world send ambassadors to this Roman church/state!

Having visiting dignatories does not equal power over the Earth. MONEY is power. Jerualem and the zionist banksters / moneylenders who run the world Bank, IMF and Federal Reserve system have the power over the Earth.

8. The Dragon would give his power, seat and great authority to this beast (Revelation 13:2). The Caesars of the Roman Empire gave their power, seat and authority to the Bishop of Rome. The official title of the Papacy - Vicarius Filii Dei, (which means, Vicar of the Son of God) adds up to 666 in Latin, Greek and Hebrew (remember, it's the number of his name).

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rogue Isreal is the Leopard Nation - Notes on the Book of the Revelation - The Leopard Nation

10. It would receive a mortal wound (Revelation 13:3). On February 10, 1798, Napoleon's general, Berthier, entered Rome and took Pope Pius V1 captive (Revelation 13:10). Napoleon decreed, that, at the death of the Pope (in August, 1799), the Papacy would end. "Half Europe thought...that without the Pope, the Papacy was dead."

11. It would amaze the whole world, for it's deadly wound would be healed (Revelation 13:3). In August, 1929, in a letter written by the Pope in Current History magazine, the Pope said, "...EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO HEAL THE WOUND." - p.847.

Deadly wound = Jerusalem destroyed 70 A.D.

Healed = 1948. Nation zionist state of Isreal declared..(Rothschild entity) ..Simple

The Bible tells us who The Antichrist is. The Reformers: Luther, Calvin, Wesley, Wycliffe, Knox, King James, Tyndale, Melanchthon and Zwingli studied the Scripture, came to this same conclusion and were persecuted by the church. The time is short. It is essential, that, our doctrine come from the Word of God, alone (sola scritura), for it is the only sure foundation and we are headed for difficult times.

Again...there is no THE antichrist. That logic is faulty. The reformers wern't talking about the Whore of Babylon...which is what this thread is about.

And if you stick to scripture then the Whore is most certainly Jerusalem.

Unless you can explain how Jesus was crucified in Vatican City?

Revelation 11:8

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

I noticed you didn't use the seven mountains argument?? Is that cos your aware that Rome has seven HILLS not mountains and that Jerusalem truly is built on seven mountains?

The Pharisees of Jerusalem partook of the UNPARDONABLE SIN. They blasphemed the Holy Spirit by accusing Jesus of sorcery by the power of Beelzebub. The Pope can't even come close to that, not in a zillion years.
Rome is a child of apostate Judaism. It is a clever decoy by the real whore.
Again...there is no THE antichrist. That logic is faulty. The reformers wern't talking about the Whore of Babylon...which is what this thread is about.

I give Doc extra credit for sticking to Scripture. :thumbsup

Shall we go over the Biblical definition of an antichrist again?

(1 John 2:18 KJV) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

(1 John 2:22 KJV) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

(1 John 4:3 KJV) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

(2 John 1:7 KJV) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

And if you stick to scripture then the Whore is most certainly Jerusalem.
I noticed you didn't use the seven mountains argument?? Is that cos your aware that Rome has seven HILLS not mountains and that Jerusalem truly is built on seven mountains?
Maybe I need to post my old map again. :yes

Maybe I need to post my old map again.

Amazingly this is the best map I can find Vic. Can you do better?

seven-mounts.gif

The seven hills identify Jerusalem not Rome: Jerusalem was a large city spreading outside the walls and covering the seven hills there during the time of Jesus and the Apostles:

1.) Mount Gared; 2.) Mount Goath; 3.) Mount Acra; 4.) Mount Bezetha; 5.) Mount Moriah; 6.) Mount Ophel; 7.) Mount Zion.

For what ever reason, and by what ever hands and manipulation, Mt. Gared, Mt. Goath, Mt Acra, and Mt. Bezetha have been deleted from nearly all maps of Jerusalem. To still identify Jerusalem as the city of Revelation 17:9, other scholars replaced these with four other mountains: Mt. of Olives, Mt. Of Offence, Mount of Evil Counsel, and Mount Calvary.

In either case, Jerusalem is the city of the seven mountains in Rev. 17:9. While these were not all within the walled city, all seven mountains were nevertheless spoke of as being at Jerusalem.

The original Jerusalem was only upon the small Mt. of Zion. The walls were enlarged to enclose also the temple mount by Solomon. Later the walls were enlarged again to include Mount Ophel. Then the city limits was enlarged again and covered the seven mountains.

"As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever." {Psalms 125:2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and....

Peter uses the word "Babylon" to describe Jerusalem, where he lived, in a greeting at the end of his first epistle.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
Peter was in Jerusalem, writing from Jerusalem, living with his son Marcus in Jerusalem, not Babylon.
Galatians 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Acts 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
At the time Peter wrote 1 Peter, the literal city of Old Babylon was in ruins, and uninhabited. Therefore, "babylon" was a name for Jerusalem.

Back