Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nation shall rise against Nation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Matthew 24:7-8

We are seeing the ideology of Marxist Communism flood our schools and culture.

JLB

Just as it was in the days of Jerusalem under Roman rule so are we seeing history repeat itself for the last time, but on a global scale.

Just as it was in the days of Jerusalem under Roman rule so are we seeing history repeat itself for the last time, but on a global scale.
That is some statement! There have always been conflicts throughout world history and will continue until Jesus comes. There is no indication that now is the "last time". Matthew 24:36, “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven—except the Father alone. "

That is some statement! There have always been conflicts throughout world history and will continue until Jesus comes. There is no indication that now is the "last time". Matthew 24:36, “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven—except the Father alone. "
1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It has been the last time since the deadly wound was healed in 1929 as the spirit of antichrist has been working in the world since then. The last time was in 1929 and will continue up to the time of Christ return when He destroys the beast and its false prophet.

1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It has been the last time since the deadly wound was healed in 1929 as the spirit of antichrist has been working in the world since then. The last time was in 1929 and will continue up to the time of Christ return when He destroys the beast and its false prophet.
Are you referring to the stock market crash of 1929? If not, what are you talking about??

Are you referring to the stock market crash of 1929? If not, what are you talking about??
I'm talking about the last remaining of the four Empires as this one being the little horn of Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27. It's described as the fourth beasts in Daniel 7:1-8. The Government of the Roman Empire received a deadly wound in 1798 and the wound was healed in 1929 causing nation to rise against nation once again.

I'm talking about the last remaining of the four Empires as this one being the little horn of Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27. It's described as the fourth beasts in Daniel 7:1-8. The Government of the Roman Empire received a deadly wound in 1798 and the wound was healed in 1929 causing nation to rise against nation once again.
Considering the Scripture was written long before 1798, what is your basis for this 1798:1929 analysis? The government of the Roman Empire was long gone by 1798, never mind 1929.

There is no indication that now is the "last time". Matthew 24:36, “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven—except the Father alone. "

This statement of yours explains alot.

By saying no one knows the day or hour, Jesus is teaching His Disciples that He will return on the feast of Trumpets.

This is the language of the feast of trumpets that began on a new moon, that could occur on the 29th day or the 30th day of that month.

We will certainly know the time of His coming by the signs He gave us to watch for.

The Day of the Lord will not come as a thief in the night for the Church, who is watching.

WAKE UP!!!

JLB

Considering the Scripture was written long before 1798, what is your basis for this 1798:1929 analysis? The government of the Roman Empire was long gone by 1798, never mind 1929.

jaybo asked you for the basis of your dates for the deadly wound. You haven't responded to his question yet, and I would also like to know what you base these dates upon. Please be specific.

Rev 13 the beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

jaybo asked you for the basis of your dates for the deadly wound. You haven't responded to his question yet, and I would also like to know what you base these dates upon. Please be specific.
I had not responded yet because I am just now reading his reply and only now responded as you can read it.

Rev 13 the beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

Thank you for being specific, but sorry, not buying it.

The scripture say all the world wondered after the beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Can you explain how all the world wondered at the vatican?

Also, the scripture is pretty clear that this head that was wounded to death was caused by a sword or a spear. Exactly who did your general literally kill with a sword in 1798, and when did he raise from the dead?

I sometimes think the end times are nigh but for different reasons. Rising global inequality and international fascist movements and global warming and family and social disintegration leading to self love in the context of an increasingly cold and authoritarian world….

Yup. 😑

Thank you for being specific, but sorry, not buying it.

The scripture say all the world wondered after the beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Can you explain how all the world wondered at the vatican?

Also, the scripture is pretty clear that this head that was wounded to death was caused by a sword or a spear. Exactly who did your general literally kill with a sword in 1798, and when did he raise from the dead?
You wouldn't understand it or accept what I would give you anyways. I know you will not read my book, but is explained in full detail in chapter 13.

You wouldn't understand it or accept what I would give you anyways. I know you will not read my book, but is explained in full detail in chapter 13.

I've tried to be polite this time, but it seems you would rather be antagonistic, as if I am incapable of understanding it. You are probably correct that I wouldn't accept it, as I already said I wasn't buying it, but none the less, you could have answered the very simple question I asked of you. I am not interested in reading your book, but I was interested enough to ask you the question in the first place. If you can't give a simple answer, then your book is not worth reading to me. But if you do quote your own book, then please make a citation of that when you post.

I've tried to be polite this time, but it seems you would rather be antagonistic, as if I am incapable of understanding it. You are probably correct that I wouldn't accept it, as I already said I wasn't buying it, but none the less, you could have answered the very simple question I asked of you. I am not interested in reading your book, but I was interested enough to ask you the question in the first place. If you can't give a simple answer, then your book is not worth reading to me. But if you do quote your own book, then please make a citation of that when you post.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean towards you by any means. I explained in part in post #10 and would hope that others who are interested enough would look up the history as I have in order to understand it by using the dates I gave to piece it together. To put it in the full would be way to long as there is no simple answer. This is why I reference my book on Revelations and ask others to read the full of what I wrote about this in Chapter 13 as I can only use snippets in the forums.

You said" Also, the scripture is pretty clear that this head that was wounded to death was caused by a sword or a spear. Exactly who did your general literally kill with a sword in 1798, and when did he raise from the dead?"

I would need the scripture where it says where the head was wounded to death by a sword or spear as Rev 13:3 does not mention this and I never said General Berthier killed anyone with a sword.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean towards you by any means. I explained in part in post #10 and would hope that others who are interested enough would look up the history as I have in order to understand it by using the dates I gave to piece it together. To put it in the full would be way to long as there is no simple answer. This is why I reference my book on Revelations and ask others to read the full of what I wrote about this in Chapter 13 as I can only use snippets in the forums.

You said" Also, the scripture is pretty clear that this head that was wounded to death was caused by a sword or a spear. Exactly who did your general literally kill with a sword in 1798, and when did he raise from the dead?"

I would need the scripture where it says where the head was wounded to death by a sword or spear as Rev 13:3 does not mention this and I never said General Berthier killed anyone with a sword.

Revelation 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Right there in Revelation 13, so the context can not be mistaken.

Next question, what is the image that was made, the image that people worship?

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Right there in Revelation 13, so the context can not be mistaken.

Next question, what is the image that was made, the image that people worship?

Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
To keep this inline with the OP, It's actually the beast out of the sea that has/is causing nation to rise up against nation ever since the beginning of the Babylonian Empire uo to present day revived Roman Empire.

Considering that the visions John was given by the angel that Jesus sent to him in the Revelations these visions are future events that John saw. I see the word "sword" in Rev 13:14 as being wounded by the "words" that General Berthier of France spoke who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government, and established a secular one. There were no actual swords involved and the word sword in scripture can mean either the literal sword as in literal battle or the spoken word used in Spiritual battle.

As far as your next question you have to understand who the beast out of the sea is who gives power to the beast out of the earth who is the image of the first beast that many will bow down to and worship as even now many do.

Rev 13:11-18. It's actually the beast out of the sea that has/is causing nation to rise up against nation. Another beast comes up out of the earth that looks like a lamb (false Christ) with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire Priesthood (beast out of the sea) that received its deadly wound back in 1798 that caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (horns). The wound was healed in 1929 which has allowed the Jesuit Priesthood whom the Pope holds all power and authority over Papal Rome (image of the first beast) to make formal diplomatic relationships with many nations around the world as they prepare their tyranny against Gods anointed once again causing all to bow down and take the mark of this beast.

To keep this inline with the OP, It's actually the beast out of the sea that has/is causing nation to rise up against nation ever since the beginning of the Babylonian Empire uo to present day revived Roman Empire.

The thing that causes nation to rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom is the words of God recorded in the Book. Christians are divided because of the words of the Bible, each holding their own doctrines and traditions. The English and the Irish fought over these traditions. In Islam, Muslims share the same text in Qur'an, yet the Shia and the Sunni each hold to different traditions and doctrines, and these too war and fight amongst each other.

As far as your next question you have to understand who the beast out of the sea is who gives power to the beast out of the earth who is the image of the first beast that many will bow down to and worship as even now many do.

There is only one image that the world wonders after, one image that people bow down and worship: the image of a man hanging on a cross.

Rev 13:11-18. It's actually the beast out of the sea that has/is causing nation to rise up against nation. Another beast comes up out of the earth that looks like a lamb (false Christ) with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire Priesthood (beast out of the sea) that received its deadly wound back in 1798 that caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (horns). The wound was healed in 1929 which has allowed the Jesuit Priesthood whom the Pope holds all power and authority over Papal Rome (image of the first beast) to make formal diplomatic relationships with many nations around the world as they prepare their tyranny against Gods anointed once again causing all to bow down and take the mark of this beast.

Reading your posts, not just in this thread, but in others as well, I am left with the impression that you do not believe or you do not accept the the Kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ. Do you believe Christ reigns over the kingdoms of the earth, sitting at the right hand of God?

Do you believe Christ reigns over the kingdoms of the earth, sitting at the right hand of God?

The Lord does indeed sit at the right hand of God. He is the Lord God and has authority in heaven and earth, however the manifestation of the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ is yet to come.

Just as Christ was crucified from the foundation of the world, but didn’t manifest until He became flesh and grew up as a Man and fulfilled that prophecy.

Here is the contextual time frame —

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The second woe is past
. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
Revelation 11:11-15

Here is what the manifestation looks like according to the prophet Zechariah —

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,

As He fights in the day of battle.
And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”
And His name one.
Zechariah 14:1-9

• And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.

The Lord will reign as King over the earth, when He returns and destroys His enemies and takes His place on His Throne in Jerusalem as King over all the Earth.

JLB

Back