Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nation shall rise against Nation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have no interest in trying to determine doctrine from ten, separate, out-of-context selections from Paul's epistles. BTW, what is "a hollar"?
It means I don't have to resort to insults in favor of what is written

It means I don't have to resort to insults in favor of what is written
Nor does anyone else, but when you go to the "salad bar" of Scripture, taking a verse or two from here, a verse or two from there to try to prove a doctrine, it doesn't men much to those of us who know what Scripture actually says. Quoting Scripture in context is the only way to argue a point.

We should all be very well aware by now that the battle transpires within

What kingdoms do you see? Those on the outside? Good luck with that angle

Luke 17:21

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Oh look honey. I think I located one of the kingdoms in question. Now let's find kingdom numero dos

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Bingo, two kingdoms, the most obvious candidates, rising one against the other, transpiring where?

You have the location, if you have dominion over the adversary
This is what we are speaking about in Matthew 24 that we are seeing the increase in these last days. It's not the battle within, but literal as in Isaiah 14:12-15 as Satan overtaking the nations that will lead up to a one world government.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

These are the ongoing attacks of a Luciferian government since the time of the Babylonian Empire clear through the revived Roman Empire that have always persecuted those who are God's own since the beginning of Babel and Nimrod.

It will be a cold day in hell before Jesus justifies any sin in anyone
We are justified by faith in Christ Jesus through God's free gift of grace, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Grace does not give us a license to sin, but when it is not willful sin God will forgive us.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

There remains sin in the world, and the kingdom of Satan has not yet been set aside

Notions that an entire Capital V Victory has been secured is not true as to the final solution, which is the destruction of the devil and his messengers

We remain as John the Apostle noted:

1 John 5:19
And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Trumpeting about our Victory in Christ while wickedness envelopes the whole world is not cool
Do you not think that we have victory right now in Christ who has already overcome the world for us?

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Do you not think that we have victory right now in Christ who has already overcome the world for us?

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
For us as God's children, of course, but likewise not "in full" at this point

because, you see

the location of the tempter is between our own 2 ears

The scriptural math would indicate that God deals adversely with who?

That which is not us, in our own minds

You are certainly welcome to engage in a coverup, of sorts. Maybe even one of ignorance is bliss

However, Hebrews 10:22 IS a reality for all of us, and that includes the "evil conscience" courtesy of our enemy, the adversary

Not all nations are as they appear on the surface

There are only 2 nations gathered at Matt 25's account

Sheep nation, obviously people

and

Goat nation

NOW, given the obvious, which nation might be the "GOAT" nation?

There are also only 2 parties actually disclosed therein

Mankind

and

The devil and his messengers

Getting clearer yet, which Kingdom shall rise against which kingdom?

I know where I stand on this subject and would like nothing better than the permanent rub out of the latter party

even IF that separation happens to transpire between my own 2 ears

Temptations transpire within the mind, by the tempter

IF you claim the devil only tempts from the outside, you'll have to point the tempter out so we may see him
I know you asked JLB this question, but I would also like to answer it.

Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Mat 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Mat 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

Mat 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

The tempter has always been Satan as he works through others to temp those who are Christ own, just as Jesus was tempted by Satan, Satan uses the Pharisee's to come against Him/us.

because, you see

You are certainly welcome to engage in a coverup, of sorts. Maybe even one of ignorance is bliss

However, Hebrews 10:22 IS a reality for all of us, and that includes the "evil conscience" courtesy of our enemy, the adversary

and

Goat nation

Mankind

and

I know where I stand on this subject and would like nothing better than the permanent rub out of the latter party

If I am not mistaken the OP is about literal world nations against nations that we see more and more throughout the world.

We as a child of God need to have the mind of Christ so the tempter will not have victory over us. I believe we do have that in full if we are Christ own.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1Cor 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Here is the reality of the full context of the one verse you used in Hebrews 10:22 as this is our full assurance of faith,

Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Heb 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

The tempter has always been Satan as he works through others to temp those who are Christ own, just as Jesus was tempted by Satan, Satan uses the Pharisee's to come against Him/us.
Oh, I see. You aren't tempted internally, but are tempted through other people who are tempted internally? Pardon my tongue in cheek

And you think there were Pharisees present tempting Jesus in the wilderness? That's kind of a wild one as well

If I am not mistaken the OP is about literal world nations against nations that we see more and more throughout the world.

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Obviously I do NOT see the nations and kingdoms apart from the devil and his messengers in any case of sights, and that puts us squarely into the unseen arena.

As to Heb. 10:22, it seems clear enough

"our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience"

God set before everyone, good and EVIL, life and death. We experience ALL of it

We as a child of God need to have the mind of Christ so the tempter will not have victory over us. I believe we do have that in full if we are Christ own.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Interesting choice of scripture to quote and highlight in Bold font there. Is not the affection of the OP itself concerning things on the earth? When you set your affections and studies on the "Luciferian" kingdoms of this world, then are you not setting you affections on things above, instead you show your affections to be concerning the things on the earth.

Interesting choice of scripture to quote and highlight in Bold font there. Is not the affection of the OP itself concerning things on the earth? When you set your affections and studies on the "Luciferian" kingdoms of this world, then are you not setting you affections on things above, instead you show your affections to be concerning the things on the earth.
It's those Spiritual things from above that teaches us about the Luciferian kingdoms of this world so we are not deceived and caught up in them. I want to know the evil devices of Satan so I am not blindsided by him. This is why God gave us instruction so the thief will not steal our faith.

Do you only pick out the good tickle your ears part of the Bible as in a feel good message, or do you want to know all the warnings that are also given about our adversary. Me I want both.

Oh, I see. You aren't tempted internally, but are tempted through other people who are tempted internally? Pardon my tongue in cheek

And you think there were Pharisees present tempting Jesus in the wilderness? That's kind of a wild one as well
Not sure what you mean by tempted internally?

Do you believe Satan works through others in order to tempt us? Do you think it was not Satan that worked through the Pharisee's condemning Jesus? Are there not types of Pharisee's that have a form of Godliness in the church, but deny the power there of, 2 Timothy 3:5-7.

I believe Jesus was tempted by Satan himself as Jesus would recognize this fallen angel. We don't always know the adversary and that is why we study the scriptures to learn how to be aware of his devices.

God set before everyone, good and EVIL, life and death. We experience ALL of it
I agree and this is why nations are rising against nations because of the evil that exist in the hearts of those who are not God's own. We will see this full blown during the time of the New World Order when the son of perdition takes his seat in the ruling power of the whole world.

It's those Spiritual things from above that teaches us about the Luciferian kingdoms of this world so we are not deceived and caught up in them. I want to know the evil devices of Satan so I am not blindsided by him. This is why God gave us instruction so the thief will not steal our faith.

Do you only pick out the good tickle your ears part of the Bible as in a feel good message, or do you want to know all the warnings that are also given about our adversary. Me I want both.

It is written in the words of the book of God's children, or in other words, those who actually believe in God; My children are stupid, they are sottish children without understanding. They are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. Likewise it is written that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge, and yet they remain ignorant of God's righteousness, while setting out to establish their own righteousness. These are the warnings that tickle my ears, do they not tickle yours? Seems God's complaint is that his children simply don't know him, yet it seems you believe that He sends his Holy Spirit to glorify Satan and make you wiser in the ways of evil instead, that is of the spirit of Jezebel; But even the spirit of Jezebel can be used to sift the wheat.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name:
I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else,
there is no God beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
that there is none beside me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things.

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

If thou lookest for the wrong thief, then surely that day should overtake you as a thief in the night. And lest you forget, as it is written, if you want to believe a lie, then God himself would send you strong delusion so that you would believe the lie. So if the Holy Spirit should convince you of a lie because you wanted to believe it, then who could tell you otherwise, if it be God's will? Spiritualizing the words of the book does not equate to be being taught of the Holy Spirit, much as you may claim it to be so.

I agree and this is why nations are rising against nations because of the evil that exist in the hearts of those who are not God's own. We will see this full blown during the time of the New World Order when the son of perdition takes his seat in the ruling power of the whole world.
Well, I hate to tell you this, but judgment "must" begin with us. And there is a reason for that.

You see, we are supposed to know that the tempter operates in our minds and in our lives, and in the lives of others, and we are actually supposed to look forward to that day when the devil and his messengers get sent to the flames.

We should technically be the first, standing in line for that purge. And no, this has not yet transpired, unless we live in some fairytale concoction.

Anyone who thinks they have received the purge just needs to think about it for a moment, after their most recent bout of temptations or deceptions. We often forget we only see "in part" and there is a reason for that as well, courtesy of the tempter.

Sooner or later the light will dawn. It just dawns at different times for everyone. Most, at their end.

As soon as the line forms, I will be rushing to it, to hear those Precious Words of God, "depart from me, I never knew you" and I know who God will be speaking to. Satan, the tempter.

Not me

That will be the day of my own division

Man will live by every Word of God. Emphasis. Live. Matt. 4:4, Luke 4:4

In fact, if I'm seeing correctly the wrath scriptures and the end time scriptures are very much my ally

Paul asked himself this question...

What if God is willing to show His Wrath

I might add, are we willing to receive it?

There is ample reason for it to happen, that's for sure

I understand wrath is not for me, but wrath is meant for the tempter and his own

All we have to do is recognize the location. Personally. And it all becomes crystal clear and quite interesting

I believe Jesus was tempted by Satan himself as Jesus would recognize this fallen angel. We don't always know the adversary and that is why we study the scriptures to learn how to be aware of his devices.
Unfortunately most believers are always looking on the outside of the cup for the boogeyman when it's the inside of the cup they should be looking at

Anytime I hear people claiming it's the other guy, the other sect, the other people, the other city, the other nations, I know immediately, they are

deceived

They should maybe look closer to home to find the source of the difficulties for everyone

Don't we know that Satan enters the heart to steal God's Words? Mark 4:15. Why then do we see only people, and never the adversary that blinds, binds and captures them? We're dealing with "invisible agents" here my friend.

Remember how Jesus sent out the disciples? I send you our as sheep in the midst of wolves. Did you think the wolves were other people? Be wise as SERPENTS. Did you think the other people were the serpents? Fraid not

After you read Mark 4:15, IF you hear a little voice in your head that says, "this doesn't happen to you because you're a believer" THAT, right there, is the voice of the deceiver in your own head

Don't we know that the whole world is blinded in mind by the god of this world? Acts 26:18, 2 Cor 4:4, Eph 2:2

Remember from whence you fell?

Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

WHO is THEM?

It should be crystal clear by now

The Kingdom of God will not be coming by external observations

Because the Lord sits in OUR TEMPLE, ready to take full vengeance on the usurpers

When that time comes

I'd like to think it's closer now, than before this thread started

Well, I hate to tell you this, but judgment "must" begin with us. And there is a reason for that.

You see, we are supposed to know that the tempter operates in our minds and in our lives, and in the lives of others, and we are actually supposed to look forward to that day when the devil and his messengers get sent to the flames.

We should technically be the first, standing in line for that purge. And no, this has not yet transpired, unless we live in some fairytale concoction.

Anyone who thinks they have received the purge just needs to think about it for a moment, after their most recent bout of temptations or deceptions. We often forget we only see "in part" and there is a reason for that as well, courtesy of the tempter.

Sooner or later the light will dawn. It just dawns at different times for everyone. Most, at their end.

As soon as the line forms, I will be rushing to it, to hear those Precious Words of God, "depart from me, I never knew you" and I know who God will be speaking to. Satan, the tempter.

Not me

That will be the day of my own division

Man will live by every Word of God. Emphasis. Live. Matt. 4:4, Luke 4:4

In fact, if I'm seeing correctly the wrath scriptures and the end time scriptures are very much my ally

Paul asked himself this question...

What if God is willing to show His Wrath

I might add, are we willing to receive it?

There is ample reason for it to happen, that's for sure

I understand wrath is not for me, but wrath is meant for the tempter and his own

All we have to do is recognize the location. Personally. And it all becomes crystal clear and quite interesting
Absolutely judgement starts with each individual as we need to examine our self that we are truly walking in the Spirit being pleasing to the Lord within all our mind, body and soul. God's wrath is not for His own, but those who reject Him as those whose names are not found written in the Lamb's book of life will also have there place with Satan being cast into the lake of fire on judgement day. We are not to fear what others can/will do to use for the sake of Christ in these times of nations rising up against nations as our soul is protected by Him, Matthew 10:28.

because, you see

and

Goat nation

Mankind

and

From the beginning of Satan's fall from the garden of Eden we have wrestled against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. But if you read Ephesians 6:10-20 this is how we conquer the enemy that rules the nations.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Saved from what? Saved from being cast into the lake of fire when Christ returns and final judgement is made.

We are more than conquerors as nothing can separate us from the love of God if we are truly His own.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Unfortunately most believers are always looking on the outside of the cup for the boogeyman when it's the inside of the cup they should be looking at

Anytime I hear people claiming it's the other guy, the other sect, the other people, the other city, the other nations, I know immediately, they are

deceived

They should maybe look closer to home to find the source of the difficulties for everyone

Don't we know that Satan enters the heart to steal God's Words? Mark 4:15. Why then do we see only people, and never the adversary that blinds, binds and captures them? We're dealing with "invisible agents" here my friend.

Remember how Jesus sent out the disciples? I send you our as sheep in the midst of wolves. Did you think the wolves were other people? Be wise as SERPENTS. Did you think the other people were the serpents? Fraid not

After you read Mark 4:15, IF you hear a little voice in your head that says, "this doesn't happen to you because you're a believer" THAT, right there, is the voice of the deceiver in your own head

Don't we know that the whole world is blinded in mind by the god of this world? Acts 26:18, 2 Cor 4:4, Eph 2:2

Remember from whence you fell?

Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

WHO is THEM?

It should be crystal clear by now

The Kingdom of God will not be coming by external observations

Because the Lord sits in OUR TEMPLE, ready to take full vengeance on the usurpers

When that time comes

I'd like to think it's closer now, than before this thread started
Satan can only steal that from us for which we allow him to steal and below is the reason why in this parable of the sower. This is why nation (people), even now, is rising against nation (people) It's Spiritual warfare and the battle belongs to the Lord who gives us victory over the enemy. No one, especially Jesus, ever said it would be easy to walk in the footsteps of Christ, John 15:18-25.

Mark 4:14 The sower soweth the word.
Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mark 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
Mark 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
Mark 4:18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
Mark 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
Mark 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

Back