Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nation shall rise against Nation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It is written in the words of the book of God's children, or in other words, those who actually believe in God; My children are stupid, they are sottish children without understanding. They are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. Likewise it is written that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge, and yet they remain ignorant of God's righteousness, while setting out to establish their own righteousness. These are the warnings that tickle my ears, do they not tickle yours? Seems God's complaint is that his children simply don't know him, yet it seems you believe that He sends his Holy Spirit to glorify Satan and make you wiser in the ways of evil instead, that is of the spirit of Jezebel; But even the spirit of Jezebel can be used to sift the wheat.
There is nothing that tickles my ears, but for me to gain knowledge of that which is evil set before me that I may not get caught up in the snare of the deceiver. I want the mind of Christ as I seek those things from above where Christ sits at the right hand of God. Colossians 3:1-17.

Just as God anguished over Judah's desolation for they truly did not know God, but only evil, so the same with everyone that are desolate of the knowledge of God he will make them and there land desolate, Jeremiah 4:19-31.

God will lay this land desolate as He destroys the enemy in the last battle in the end of days, but yet those who truly know God He will spare their souls. God will renew that of what He will destroy as once again creating the land of milk and honey within the New Jerusalem.

There is nothing that tickles my ears, but for me to gain knowledge of that which is evil

Deny it all you want, but your own words betray you. It's obvious your ears are tickled by the knowledge of evil. The desire of your heart is to gain the knowledge of evil. You have said this plainly.

I want the mind of Christ

You won't find it looking to gain the knowledge of evil, you won't find it searching for Satan.

If you "want" the mind of Christ, that means you do not already have the mind of Christ.

Deny it all you want, but your own words betray you. It's obvious your ears are tickled by the knowledge of evil. The desire of your heart is to gain the knowledge of evil. You have said this plainly.

You won't find it looking to gain the knowledge of evil, you won't find it searching for Satan.

If you "want" the mind of Christ, that means you do not already have the mind of Christ.
If we know nothing of the enemy then we will become fools falling into it's snare. The word of God teaches us of the devices of the devil so we can safeguard ourselves by putting on the full armour of God.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

If all you want is the feel good tickle my ears parts of scripture that's just fine and dandy for you, but I want the whole counsel of God to teach me all things He wants us to know of what is good and what is evil.

Do any of us have the full mind of Christ and understand all things, no. That's why we study so we can learn.

If we know nothing of the enemy then we will become fools falling into it's snare.

If you seek the knowledge of good and evil rather that seeking the knowledge of God, then you are already a fool fallen into a snare.

I want the whole counsel of God to teach me all things He wants us to know of what is good and what is evil.

You don't appear to know your enemy very well. Instead you embrace him. It is the serpent that seeks to convince you the knowledge of good and evil is desirable. The counsel of God said of the knowledge of good and evil that you should not touch it.

Satan can only steal that from us for which we allow him to steal and below is the reason why in this parable of the sower. This is why nation (people), even now, is rising against nation (people) It's Spiritual warfare and the battle belongs to the Lord who gives us victory over the enemy. No one, especially Jesus, ever said it would be easy to walk in the footsteps of Christ, John 15:18-25.

Mark 4:14 The sower soweth the word.
Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mark 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
Mark 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
Mark 4:18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
Mark 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
Mark 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
Yeah, we're just not connecting on this subject.

Don't you understand that humanity are captives of Satan, internally?

It has nothing to do with people's allowance. Two parties occupy the same set of shoes in everyone you see, you see.

If you seek the knowledge of good and evil rather that seeking the knowledge of God, then you are already a fool fallen into a snare.

You don't appear to know your enemy very well. Instead you embrace him. It is the serpent that seeks to convince you the knowledge of good and evil is desirable. The counsel of God said of the knowledge of good and evil that you should not touch it.
Does God not teach us about good and evil, or do you just skip those parts of scripture? Why would I embrace Satan!!! All the knowledge that is written in the scriptures needs to be desirable for our learning

No, God told Adam not to eat of the tree, but since he did evil was brought into the world. If you want to turn a blind eye than that is your choice.

Why did God tell us to put on His full armour if it wasn't for the purpose of standing against the enemy. What is Psalms 91 all about if there is no adversary that tries to come against us.

Just because we are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit doesn't mean that Satan will not try to come against us.

Yeah, we're just not connecting on this subject.

It has nothing to do with people's allowance. Two parties occupy the same set of shoes in everyone you see, you see.
We are not going to connect on this as first, you give no source for what you are saying here. Nation against nation can also be seen as people coming against people for it's the variety of people who make up all the different nations. Some are God's own, some only think they are and some are just pure evil.

I've faced the devil many times in my life through those he works through. If I did not have the knowledge that God gave me to know how to stand against the devil I would literally be dead right now.

Again, I have no idea what you mean by humanity are captives of Satan, internally. Are you speaking about those who are not Christ own as that would make sense.

Since the beginning of Gods creation of the heavens and earth in Genesis chapter one there has been an adversary that separates us from God through deceit, temptations and lies. This adversary has many names which include: Lucifer (could be a dual referent to Isaiah 14:12, but no mention in scripture as to, or even if God gave him a name), Satan, Devil, Beelzebub, Belial, Adversary, Dragon, Serpent and I’m sure a few others, but the important thing is who this spirit is and what purpose did he have and still has in heaven and earth. How did he come into existence in the first place and why was he not destroyed for his evil!

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the ruler of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Satan moves to and fro on the earth and has access to the throne of God to accuse the brethren. God made man in his image and breathed life into him. Man was created innocent, but also given free will, until Satan deceived Eve into eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil which she also gave to her husband Adam to eat of. Satan is very cunning and should be respected in the sense that he can do whatever it takes to separate us from God as his spiritual wickedness is increased through out the nations.

Satan may have captured you internally, because you are ignorant of the truth.

We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
1 John 5:18

Satan may have captured you internally, because you are ignorant of the truth.

We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
1 John 5:18
That's because we're not the same parties

As it pertains to this thread I might even think you'd agree that the devil and his messengers have a kingdom and more importantly, will have an end

What does this mean specifically?
People are not devils, nor are christians devils

Devils are devils are are clearly shown in the Gospels and New Testament to be located "in mankind"

Too many citings to list

Kingdom of God, within

kingdom of Satan, also within

The most logical sight available of these scriptural matters, Kingdom against kingdom

That is some statement! There have always been conflicts throughout world history and will continue until Jesus comes. There is no indication that now is the "last time". Matthew 24:36, “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven—except the Father alone. "

There actually exists all kinds of indications we are in the 'last days'.

One of the main indicators is the almost finished "one world government" plan that the world controllers have been working on for centuries. That is what the Revelation 13 tens horns, seven heads, and ten crowns beast kingdom is about. All it's waiting on is for the coming pseudo-Christ to show up and proclaim himself in place of God, working great signs and wonders to deceive the whole world.

Another example is satellite technology...

Rev 11:7-9
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
KJV

The nations will 'see'... the dead bodies of God's killed two witnesses laid in the street in Jerusalem for three and one half days?? How will the nations see that?

It's called satellite technology! And the fact that man has only had satellite technology since the 20th century clearly marks our time as the 'last days' when this verse would be made possible by it. Even in the middle east, peoples walk around with cell phones.

There actually exists all kinds of indications we are in the 'last days'.

One of the main indicators is the almost finished "one world government" plan that the world controllers have been working on for centuries. That is what the Revelation 13 tens horns, seven heads, and ten crowns beast kingdom is about. All it's waiting on is for the coming pseudo-Christ to show up and proclaim himself in place of God, working great signs and wonders to deceive the whole world.

Another example is satellite technology...

Rev 11:7-9
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
KJV

The nations will 'see'... the dead bodies of God's killed two witnesses laid in the street in Jerusalem for three and one half days?? How will the nations see that?

It's called satellite technology! And the fact that man has only had satellite technology since the 20th century clearly marks our time as the 'last days' when this verse would be made possible by it. Even in the middle east, peoples walk around with cell phones.
Okay, whatever you say -- not! I disagree with you totally about this.

There is no proof of any "one world government" in the works. Nations are still in conflict with each other; they always have been and are continuing.

Your example of satellite technology has no basis in the Bible. How will the nations see the bodies of the two witnesses? How about using their eyes and/or aerial photographs (which have been around for more than a century).

Those for a "one world government" have been pushing that strategy for over a century. All one need do is do a bit of historical research...

"This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of one world government. National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept." ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

"The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government, a New World Order." ~ Henry A. Kissinger

Those for a "one world government" have been pushing that strategy for over a century. All one need do is do a bit of historical research...

"This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of one world government. National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept." ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

"The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government, a New World Order." ~ Henry A. Kissinger
"There are many and diverse governments throughout the world, and there always will be -- as God has intended" Thomas Jefferson

See how easy it is to create spurious quotes with no reference?

There is no proof of any "one world government" in the works. Nations are still in conflict with each other; they always have been and are continuing.
During the time of the son of perdition taking his seat in Jerusalem, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, the whole world will have fallen into total chaos from all the destruction here on earth of God's great wrath during the first six trumpets sounding that will have destroyed much of the worlds resources. Many will be looking for a savior type to save them and their families and provide safety, provision and shelter and this is what the beast out of the earth ( Luciferian one world government that is even now working in secret) with all deceitfulness will promise if all will bow down and receive this mans mark, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6, Rev 13:18. When this fourth kingdom is destroyed the people of the earth that are none of Christ's and have taken the mark of this beast will bewail her destruction, Rev 18.

The NWO will come to fruition at the sounding of the seventh trumpet as it is the fourth beast that will be a revived fourth kingdom that will devour the whole world and break it in pieces as all will be made to bow down and worship this beast out of the earth and forced to take it's mark. This is the same beast that came against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in Daniel Chapter 3 that tried to force them to bow down and worship the image of the beast. And he (the son of perdition who comes out of this fourth kingdom) shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out (oppress) the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, (3 1/2 years), Daniel chapter 3, 7; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Rev 13. Those that take the mark will have sealed their fate as their names are not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life as when judgment comes they will be cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20; 14:12-20. Many who have great faith and patience will be beheaded for not bowing down to worship this beast and take its mark if they did not heed the warning Jesus gave in Matthew 24:15-18.

This will be a time of a great faith and patience in Christ as we trust Him to take care of our needs during this time of the end of days and also what happens to those who take the mark of this man.

Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Rev 14: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

"There are many and diverse governments throughout the world, and there always will be -- as God has intended" Thomas Jefferson

See how easy it is to create spurious quotes with no reference?
The NWO is a combination of the Jesuit militant Priesthood (Papal Rome/beast little horn in Daniel 8:23-25) and the Pontifex Maximus Pope (false prophet/son of perdition). Another name for Pontifex Maximus is Vicarius Filii Dei’ meaning the vicar or substitute or agent of God. This is why the Pope is called the Holy Father as he takes the place of God here on earth which is an abomination to the Lord as he will be revealed as the son of perdition, John 17:12; 2Thessalonians 2:3. The first six trumpets are Gods chastisements on those who refuse to repent and turn back to His grace. The whole world will be thrown into total chaos and fear as everyone his brother will turn on each other if they have not the love of Christ in them as there will be little to no resources left for survival and man will do anything in order to survive. Many will be seeking a savior type in their time of distress an uncertainty as they will bow down to this false god Pope that will promise them provision and safety, but yet rejecting the true Savior Christ Jesus, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

The Jesuit Order is not a religious order, but in its own right a self governed military order as was the old Babylonian Roman Empire. They disguise themselves as a religious order under the heading of Roman Catholicism that call themselves Christians, but are actually a Luciferians Roman Catholic system who sends their blinded to truth missionaries out into the world causing a great falling away from the true God of all creation as they preach a different gospel, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4. Here is a list of past and present organizations and people you can research who have been and still are controlled by Jesuit Roman dictatorship and their secret plot of world domination as they annihilate anyone who will not conform and bow down to their false gods.

This is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).​

The Pope, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China who wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. When this is all accomplished Papal Rome will then have domination over all Jews/Gentiles as Papal Rome will be the official one world economic, political, military and religious governing system of a powerful worldwide dictatorship.

To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Liberal Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. Only when the Liberal Zionists are willing to surrender then the Pope can preside over a new neutral administration with its power seat on the exact spot where God’s temple that was first built by Solomon and then rebuilt by Ezra was once located, but destroyed and stood vacant for a few centuries until the Muslims took control over the temple mount building the Dome of the Rock around 692 AD. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

Their secret mission will soon come to fruition in the last days before the great and terrible day of the Lord as we see during the seventh trumpet how this beast will deceive the world into taking its mark.

So many dime store end time novels, so little time.

The earth, right up to the end, will appear entirely normal on the outside

Jesus comes like a thief, in the night. He won't be seen until the very end

Who's He coming to steal? You, from your own internal darkness. Right at midnight.

Luke 17:
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

As believers, we instinctively know that this can therefore happen any time. And believers for centuries have believed this to be so, instinctively.

Probably one of the most interesting end time sights is in the first chapter of Revelation:

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

They also which pierced Him? How can this be so?

Do the scriptural math here. All have sin. Romans 3:9. Sin is of the devil, 1 John 3:8

Do you think those who pierced Him were pawns of the devils? Yes, indeed they were. Yet Jesus FORGAVE THEM, because they "knew not" what they did. Why did they know not? Because they were blinded slaves of the devils.

The people involved were forgiven. The devils were not, AND are still here on earth! Ding!!!

Eyes are not only external.

Jesus gave us the location of the "evil eye" and it is where? INTERNAL

Mark 7:
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Yes, indeed Lord. Every EYE will see you, and "they" will ALL WAIL.

Some will get the pictures. Some will not, and can not.

The Arrival of the Lord transpires withIN.

IF you don't know He IS In your temple, right now, you just ain't lookin!

Back