Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Now I have heard it all

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Here in the USA we (they) have:nono:nono done everything they can to remove God... There are no absolutes ... no personal responsibility .. Like blaming a gun instead of the shooter... I hear the cry of poverty as and excuse for crime.. Abe Lincoln was poor and from a broken home... I grew up poor i dont do crime ( not counting the speed limit)

God set up plans and laws.... thinking about how children are raised... the world tells us not to spank.... God says the rod is for the back of him who lacks understanding ...

good morning ma'am......:cool may i see your license and registratioin please....... :pray :rolleyes(sorry oficer, did i do that ?):halo ...... :nono

good morning ma'am......:cool may i see your license and registratioin please....... :pray :rolleyes(sorry oficer, did i do that ?):halo ...... :nono
reba,reba OH MY.I am one of those drivers that you do not want to be behind.Yes,I go the speed limit.Why?because #1 it is the law #2 it is going to cost if you are caught.I have had people honk,yell at me and give me very inappropriate hand signs.People hate going the speed limit. :shrug

345c1016a978b3bcdff4c4f63ee1693f.jpg

reba,reba OH MY.I am one of those drivers that you do not want to be behind.Yes,I go the speed limit.Why?because #1 it is the law #2 it is going to cost if you are caught.I have had people honk,yell at me and give me very inappropriate hand signs.People hate going the speed limit. :shrug
Hmmmm' I would have to rear end you to give you a little push

Hmmmm' I would have to rear end you to give you a little push
That has almost happened to me.And I love the people who have Christian stickers on the back of their cars.I am not impressed with their character.From the way that they drive anyway.

That has almost happened to me.And I love the people who have Christian stickers on the back of their cars.I am not impressed with their character.From the way that they drive anyway.
I dont have one :biggrin2

Time back i drove a mountain 2 lane road very curvey.. i learned not to get so angry with slow drivers I believe more than once God put "Kathi" in from of me had i been speeding the wreck i passed would have been me....

No i have to look out for deer and cows.

Our Judicial system is very messed up and there is no logic why someone like this would be allowed to live in any community, or even be released from prison, especially if there is no remorse. It would not be enough to just pray for this man, but to pray that a servant of God would be made available to speak to this man. Given such opportunity, I would witness Christ to him in hopes he would come to Christ, just as I have done one on one with inmates in prison who were murders and thief's that gave their lives to the Lord. We are all sinners saved by grace. Sin is sin and none greater than another.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back