Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ONE EDUCATED PERSPECTIVE ON "WHO IS SATAN?"

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
This is the spiritual aspect of the Mosaic Covenant.
1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
45 The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 1 Cor. 15:45–49.

Again, the spiritual aspect of the salvation of God.

Again the Greek word Angelos translated in English is Messenger (not angel a fake word ) How beautiful are the feet of the apostles (messengers) shod with the gospel of peace.

The word angel is a fake word given to a imaginary creation of disembodied workers with a familiar spirit gods. it is needed to ad a female deity called the Queen of heaven it began with the old testament false apostles and was passed on three (trinity) was needed to complete thier trinity.

Two is the witness God has spoken the Father working in empowering the Son of man, Jesus.

Today called patron saints (3500) and rising officiated by the Pope

Passed down from a law of old testament fathers.
Nothing was passed down to the pope.
The covenant of Abraham the Hebrew was passed down to the children of Israel and fulfilled in Christ. The New Testament Church continued in Jerusalem with the Advent of the Holy Spirit and as per the Davidic Covenant God made with David it will be his son and Messiah and Christ that will rule the nations and His people Israel from Jerusalem, not Rome.
Two kinds of earthly fathers described in the bible.One as a hierarchy of dying mankind that lord it over the non venerable pew warmers and the other father gets under the hearing of God. . . sola scriptura.
It is necessary for them to have a idol image so a person can use their imagination.
The legion many gods always comes up as many . Saul who was cut off from all communication sought after the legion and a description was given to the witch so she could conjure up right the lying demon .
The "familiar" spirit of these people come from man. They are not angels nor are they demons as the Gentile Church has come to define and describe them with no biblical foundation.
God sent him a strong delusion and he bowed down and worshiped dirt. Rachel hid her idol image Like caled patron saint Christopher one of the thousands .She hid from her fathers
There was no "Christopher" she hid.
The messengers ( Greek angelos) that did not keep thier first estate are false apostles sent with false prophecy They went out from us because they had no faith that could please God not seen.. . not little faith as power . . nothing nada. . . zip . . eopsoyo
The angels that sinned are all locked up.
All the sin and evil in the world come from man.

Nothing was passed down to the pope.
The covenant of Abraham the Hebrew was passed down to the children of Israel and fulfilled in Christ. The New Testament Church continued in Jerusalem with the Advent of the Holy Spirit and as per the Davidic Covenant God made with David it will be his son and Messiah and Christ that will rule the nations and His people Israel from Jerusalem, not Rome.
It has nothing to do with the corrupted (dying mankind) earthly kingdom of this temporal world we are ambassadors sent as apostles from the heavenly city of Christ prepared for his bride the church

Clearly the law of the fathers "dying mankind" was passed on from the old, , Pharisees with Sadaucesss to the new Catholisicim with East Orthodox same laws as commandments of men. . different fathers .
Same false prophet that do not trust in a unseen Holy Father, making the high pirust like the Pope the authority righting letter of approval to murder men and woman and torture those who do not bow down to a hierarchy of men who deny the faith as it is written in the law and prophets

Two commentaries Chapter 22: Law an with 24 the testimony of faith as it is written

Acts 22:1-5King James Versio Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women. As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

Born again Paul became #1 on most wanted dead or alive. he joined a new sect they tried him under the law of dying mankind

Acts 24:5 For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes: Who also hath gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law.

But they could prove nothing by the tradition of dying man Pal turned inspiration right side up rather than ventrating a legion of disembodied worker with familiar spirits gods that some call patron saints ,Born again Paul worshipped the Holy Father of the earthly fathers. The never absent father on father day

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: . . . . . . . . . . . (sola scriptura) Not the CCC oral traditons of dying mankind

Put on the armor and keep it on as long as a person can it defend us when we care for it

I posted that thread that was the bible study of a Christian named John Gregory Drummond on his website. The man posted the history of the Hebrew/Jewish people in the Old Testament never dealing with "Satan" and "demons" and such the way the Gentile church believes today and if there is no precedent in the Old Testament then there is no New Testament reality. The beliefs Christians have about "Satan" in the Gentile Church is wrong because in order to accept the false teaching on "Satan" and "demons" one has to REJECT the clear words of 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude vs. 6 and NO CHRISTIAN has the luxury of picking and choosing which Scripture they are to believe and which ones to reject.
Other thoughts on what John Gregory Drummond said in his article .

The Way You See Satan Reflects the Way You See God

Other thoughts on what John Gregory Drummond said in his article .

The Way You See Satan Reflects the Way You See God
Explain something.
In Chronicles it says God told David to number Israel. In another verse it says Satan told David to number Israel.
And let’s not add to the Bible and respond with the Gentile Christianity textbook reply that God used Satan because Scripture doesn’t say that.
Explain how and why the Holy Spirit says God is Satan or Satan is God.

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beer-sheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
1 Chron 21:1–2.

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
2 For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beer-sheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people.
2 Sam. 24:1–2.

Straight up. Without the Gentile Christian textbook answer that God used Satan - which it doesn't say - to number Israel.
Satan is God?
God is Satan?

Without searching online. Rely on your measure of faith and answer this.

Who is the mover behind this act?
God or [your] Satan?

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beer-sheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
1 Chron 21:1–2.

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
2 For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beer-sheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people.
2 Sam. 24:1–2.

Straight up. Without the Gentile Christian textbook answer that God used Satan - which it doesn't say - to number Israel.
Satan is God?
God is Satan?

Without searching online. Rely on your measure of faith and answer this.

Who is the mover behind this act?
God or [your] Satan?
I will stew on this for a while , sometimes the Holy Spirit will have an answer early in the morning or days later it comes . That is the way it is , at least with me . No need for me to search online . Read the scriptures is what I do .

Is there another answer besides " God used satan " or thoughts to add , time will tell .

I will stew on this for a while , sometimes the Holy Spirit will have an answer early in the morning or days later it comes . That is the way it is , at least with me . No need for me to search online . Read the scriptures is what I do .

Is there another answer besides " God used satan " or thoughts to add , time will tell .
I do that "let me sleep on it," too.
I also prefer to think on these things just as you. makes for original thought doesn't it.
Well, the textbook answer is God used Satan, but then again doesn't the Gentile Church believe the angels have free will like man? And if God uses someone against their will, or even to use someone who has such a will to do the same thing is still a violation of that will because of a few things that pop into my mind that such wasn't or would not be the case.

Who wants textbook answers, or who wants time for answers when we are to be of quick understanding in the far of the Lord ?

This is more for Hawkman, because it is simple to understand, and no need for any answers, or anyone on the thread having anything other to say.

Satan comes before the Lord, and is searching the earth in Satans way.

God asks if he had yet considered the servant of the Lord, Job, and Satan answers God how Job does not do right because of being right, but because it was easy for him because of how God had made it too easy for Job.

God is challenged by Satan over this, God allows Satan to put Job on trial.

Satan afterwards comes before God again, and Job is again praised by the Lord, and how Job had held his integrity although Satan had moved the Lord against Job. ( by allowing Satan to put Job on trial.)

Job 1:7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Job 2:2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

I hope it is ever so easy to recognise, that God also has good intentions ( plans) for Israel, but that Satan always opposes the Lord.

Satan is standing against Israel, ( Satan had stood against Job.)

The Lord is moved against Israel, ( God said to Satan, it was Satan who had moved the Lord against Job.) and when God is challenged, God must respond to show what is right.

1 Chronicles 21:And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Now here is an educated perspective on who Satan stands against resisting, Michael disputing with Satan, over the body of Moses. ( Michael/the Lord said unto Satan, the Lord rebuke thee.)

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2 Peter 2:4.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 5–6.

Back