Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Other beliefs

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I didn't mean to yours and anyones heart..and for that I am sorry. I haven't heard of him before, I'll consider looking him up. Yes I think that before I can believe in god I will need some good solid evidence, and if he can reveal himself to me that would be perfect. To answer a question if I've heard the song Amazing Grace, yes I have, Ashton Nytes version of it. Sorry but I love that mans music it helps me when I'm depressed because I can relate to some his stuff.. Some part of me wants to believe in god and what he can do but at the same time I don't know..

The fact that you are apologizing continues to show me what kind of a tender heart you have. Please, you have no need to apologize. My heart hurts for you because I have been were you have been, and the only healing that came to me came from the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. The heart of God cannot resist hearts such as yours...

You mentioned that music is a great source of comfort for you. As an avid music lover I think you'd enjoy these songs if you'll allow me to share them with you.

[video=youtube;eJODOpe_M8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJODOpe_M8E[/video]

Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
My hands are holding you

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
My hands are holding you

I think you'd like this one too.

[video=youtube;4l3CEMWCxSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l3CEMWCxSk[/video]

JJ Heller - Your Hands

I have unanswered prayers
I have trouble I wish wasn't there
And I have asked a thousand ways
That You would take my pain away
That You would take my pain away

I am trying to understand
How to walk this weary land
Make straight the paths that crookedly lie
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands

When You walked upon the Earth
You healed the broken, lost, and hurt
I know You hate to see me cry
One day You will set all things right
Yea, one day You will set all things right

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
I never leave Your hands

Your hands
Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still
Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
I never leave You when...

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
I never leave...
I never leave Your hands

Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
My hands are holding you

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
My hands are holding you

I LOVE Tenth Avenue North! They played a concert at our church and we got to hang out with them all day - went to Starbucks... Great guys.

And... sniff, sniff... The was my son's class song when he graduated from middle school. :verysad

Thanks. I liked those particulry the last one. If I could show you a few songs by Ashton that I can relate to, I would but my internet wont let me. But I reackon if you wanted to you could look up the lyrics: Roadside Heretics, The Nowhere Minds, Animal, The New Messiah of the Week, and Razor Burn. This is just a short list heh. I might ask him to reveal himself to me, idk yet.

@Chris: I can see what you're saying. I know I am what Christians would call an sinner, and I'm at peace with that. I accept it. And what you shared is basically what I feel everyday and then some. I would like to share this with you: I have so much anger inside, sadness, worthlessness, emptiness, numbness, and much more inside. But somehow I have love there. I have been through a lot of bad things in my life. And honestly I can't think of more questions at the moment. But if some force can take away my pain, then that force can have it...

That way of being is in your reach it's no accident you came here. There is nothing like the day your sins are wiped away and you emerge a new creation with a new start full of peace love joy and happiness the old is wiped away forever. When you turn away from your old life and accept Jesus you wil get a gift thehy spirit wil come on you and change you. Just like you would have faith thechair you sit on will hold you, you need to put the same sort of faith into Jesus then that gift and new life is yours

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Tenth Avenue North! They played a concert at our church and we got to hang out with them all day - went to Starbucks... Great guys.

And... sniff, sniff... The was my son's class song when he graduated from middle school. :verysad

I spent my study hall listening to them today, their album is grrrrreat.

Oh, and about your son:

facial_tissue_box2.jpg

Thanks. I liked those particulry the last one. If I could show you a few songs by Ashton that I can relate to, I would but my internet wont let me. But I reackon if you wanted to you could look up the lyrics: Roadside Heretics, The Nowhere Minds, Animal, The New Messiah of the Week, and Razor Burn. This is just a short list heh. I might ask him to reveal himself to me, idk yet.

I'll have to check them out. Thanks.

And take all the time you need. If you are not ready to ask Him to reveal Himself, you can still talk to Him and tell Him all about your pain.

I spent my study hall listening to them today, their album is grrrrreat.

Oh, and about your son:

facial_tissue_box2.jpg

every time hear that name, i think of that crime ridden street they are named after in lakeworth, fl and the memories going down that round to see my uncle, great aunt and grandpa. man the memories of the chimes in the porch and the waving good bye.

sniff i miss my great aunt and grandpa, but i have a promise to see them in heaven as both are saved.

every time hear that name, i think of that crime ridden street they are named after in lakeworth, fl and the memories going down that round to see my uncle, great aunt and grandpa. man the memories of the chimes in the porch and the waving good bye.

sniff i miss my great aunt and grandpa, but i have a promise to see them in heaven as both are saved.

Awwwww, my dear friend. Hold on to your promise! and please pass those tissues over here :crying

oh, no i look forward to seeing them. my great aunt lived to be 98 and passed on in may 27,2002, and my grandpa passed on in 1991, at age 84

both are free from sorrows.

just alot of good memories. my uncle lives in the same house that they did.

oh, no i look forward to seeing them. my great aunt lived to be 98 and passed on in may 27,2002, and my grandpa passed on in 1991, at age 84

both are free from sorrows.

just alot of good memories. my uncle lives in the same house that they did.

Mr. Cranberry, you bless my heart :biggrin

Thanks buddy

lol, you didnt just do that.

i hate that!

cranny works better.

here have a pepsi on me,coke is for the noahides and you arent one of those.

You have been reported for your gross misconduct, sir!

(Also, :clap:clap:clap:clap, you had a Coke today! Lucky, I've had a few liters of water :grumpy)

i wish i could tolerate it. i had to cut out caffeine. one time I had two cups of coffee and felt like I was going to explode, talk about an upper. I've never been on cocaine but I imagine it feels like how I felt that day. Simply AWFUL!

i wish i could tolerate it. i had to cut out caffeine. one time I had two cups of coffee and felt like I was going to explode, talk about an upper. I've never been on cocaine but I imagine it feels like how I felt that day. Simply AWFUL!

cuban cofee does that to me. and google this dementia its can caused by caffeine use in some.

tardic diskensia.

I suppose the Lord has his reasons for asking me to cut it out of my diet. :shrug

It's nice that I can still enjoy some Starbucks when shopping at the mall, or some Coke when out to eat.

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. And sometimes He allows in moderation! :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back