Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Post a Life Hack that you think will help someone

If you want to make sure you don't leave the house without something you have to take with you put your car keys right next to it while you're getting ready to leave. Never leave the house without your teeth again!
Wow thats funny.

I do put my keys on the item I need to take with me.

Great to see you posting again.

Hope all is well.

Grace and peace to you.

Yeah, she's not what she used to be anymore. Her eyesight isn't what it used to be. I can almost beat her at shooting flies on the wall at 100 yards now. Almost.

I used to be able to beat her at that but not anymore.

At 25 yards I can but not at 100.

My shotgun just doesn’t reach that far.

Today's gasoline has ethanol in it. And over time it absorbs moisture and causes corrosion. Supposedly gas additives area available that are designed to prohibit that corrosion. Don't ask me how. I may be a double knot spy and a brain surgeon but I don'ts know how that stuff works.
I used rec fuel ,ethanol free gas to get that running

Check air in your tires ,don't store gas in seldom used equipment.
For my small engine equipment I pay about 80 cents a gallon extra and get the Gas without the corn squeezing's in it , it will winter fine in my mowers .

An older friend complained about short tire life on his maybe 4 year old car , the dealership told him his tires were under inflated . He never checked his tire pressure , only time tire pressure was checked was at service time :rolleyes . At least once a month is a good idea on checking tire pressure and your fluids too .

If you want to make sure you don't leave the house without something you have to take with you put your car keys right next to it while you're getting ready to leave. Never leave the house without your teeth again!
Since we are talking about keys . Go ahead and make a complete set of extra keys to have on hand , especially if one of the family members is gifted in the keys lost department .

For my small engine equipment I pay about 80 cents a gallon extra and get the Gas without the corn squeezing's in it , it will winter fine in my mowers .

An older friend complained about short tire life on his maybe 4 year old car , the dealership told him his tires were under inflated . He never checked his tire pressure , only time tire pressure was checked was at service time :rolleyes . At least once a month is a good idea on checking tire pressure and your fluids too .
Rec or boat fuel .

Back