Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Yourself

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
L'chante, that is a cute little girl.

i shall post mine, later, i have to decide which one i will post.
most of mine on fb are either in uniform, or at the bjj club.

:nono2 I am already claiming your daughter for one of my sons.

:lol
Don't worry about it. The age gap of about 15 years might not be too good....:biggrin

Okay, I here goes... Here's me...

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/mjjcb123/homer.jpg

:lol Actually, the real one's not far off. :gah

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/mjjcb123/Arcadia.jpg

Sorry it jumps out so big at you! :o Hope no one fell off their chair! I would have used one with more of a smile, but this is the only one I have of just me (I don't want to indict my family) with my two-month old chrome-dome. :)
Nice Mike!
The similarity is uncanny....:lol

Why did you shave off your hair? That pic makes you look more gangsta! :hysterical

Okay Nick, you save yourself for my daughter. Mike, I'll save myself for you. :biggrin

Just joking. I'm very happily divorced, thanks. :lol

l'Chante, just have to chime in with how beautiful you and your little girl are. Don't look anything romotely like an Emu, or ostrich or even a Zulu warrior! :lol

Now Tina, you've just made me curious...going to have to friend you now for sure!

Why did you shave off your hair? That pic makes you look more gangsta! :hysterical

Are you saying Homer looks like a gangsta? :lol
I had to take control of the situation. You can only hang on to the "George Castanza" look so long. And I'm not doing plugs, pills, creams, rugs or comb-overs. :nono
Plus, I got tired of getting a 1 minute hair cut. zzzz zzzz, "That will be $15." :bigfrown

Just joking. I'm very happily divorced, thanks. :lol

Does your fiance know this? :confused

Gangsta :lol

It's called Hockeytown :thumbsup

BTW: Mike, what beach is that? I'll bet most think it's the ocean :)

That would be Camp Arcadia on Lake Michigan this past Labor Day (earlier this month for our global friends). :)

It not "gangsta" or Homer, folks. It's Bruce Willis, baby! :cool

11 smileys in 1 post! :thumbsup

You're good! :thumbsup:lol:pray:):waving:clap:chin:biglol:screwloose;):shocked!:help

:lol:lol:lol

If I get our boat running next summer, we should go fishing! You could teach me and my son how to fish on the big lake! (My wife is afraid of big water)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get our boat running next summer, we should go fishing! You could teach me and my son how to fish on the big lake! (My wife is afraid of big water)
Or... you guys could teach my son and I how to fish at all. :lol We do fish, but I don't have a boat, and I don't have much luck casting off of my driveway. ;)

l'Chante, your daughter is soooo cute!

Here's one of Tim & me on our honeymoon last year, and one from a wedding in July this year :)

Back