Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Yourself

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Bodybuilder15.jpg

Heres an old photo I dug up......

I'm a little out of shape here I'll try and find a more recent one. :)

Yeah, yer looken a bit flabby there mate. Real men run :lol

Nice Cheyenne! Actually our school has a sports team called the Pirates. For about three straight seasons they won every single game. :biggrin

Cheyenne, adorable!

StoveBolts, thanks. Not shy, though. I keep them out of public sight for several good reasons. I also dislike comments for several reasons. :lol All of the reasons are also private. :biggrin

Okay, this is how I've done thus far; I was spot on with Theo, Vic and Strangelove (although I thought he would be a bit more butch). Almost there with Rain, Mike and Ed. I knew what Caroline, Tim, Josh and Oats looked like, so that would be cheating. But I was way of with Jason, Ian, Stovebolts and Cheyenne. :oops I always thought Cheyenne to be more of a Ghost buster rather than a pirate. Nonetheless, you are beautiful Cheyenne. Not even remotely like I imagined, but beautiful. :love2

my guestimation of you wasnt that far off. i should have posted one those younger pics of me.

a lot less fat.

:lol Aw, thanks, l'Chante.
Hmmm. Ghost Buster...Well, last year I was a certain a certain French Opera Phantom/Ghost if that counts.

my guestimation of you wasnt that far off. i should have posted one those younger pics of me.

a lot less fat.

I had to go back and look at your pic. :lol When you first posted it, it wasn't showing up on my screen, so I never saw it.

You are not fat. Hush. :poke

As in "Phantom of the Opera"? Great stage show!! :thumbsup

Yes. And it was; I loved it. The book was pretty good too. Though the eerie part was that the book was claimed to be completely true. Some of the stuff I think is a little far-fetched, but if even part of it was, that's very creepy.

according army standards i am overweight ,even though i can handle the pt test and never failed the official tests given to me.

so i must loose weight. i weigh the same in that pic, that a little over a yr ago since i had that taken.

thanks pouring rain.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back