Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers about my childhood abuse.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Addy Adoration and Norman

Well, while you guys were having fun here, I actually felt good enough to go to my gym down the street from where I live, and got on the treadmill for 15 minutes.
Felt great, and I got to be around people!!!

All your prayers, everyone who has been praying, Tessa, Michelina, Christ_empowered, christian1724, eddif, Marianne333, and Sister, and PopaSodinski, you are all making a huge difference in my life.
My days seem to be slowly getting better and better here lately.

Please don't stop praying for me, I still have a ways to go with your prayers and God's wonderful help, together.
I LOVE YOU ALL and THANK YOU ALL for your continued prayers and support :dancing.

God bless all of you!!!

Last edited:
Seasoned by Grace ... I am LOVING these awesome reports... I am so happy that you are feeling better... and YES... prayers for you are continuing on my end.
Adoration my dear sweet sister in Christ.
I'm so grateful for your continued prayers and support.

My one doctor is working on getting me switched over to a new and different med for my anxiety, something safer. She doesn't like what I am on.

And my other doctor is working on my vitamin B-12 deficiency, to get me up in the range considered normal, and we're working together on getting my glucose level to a normal range through my eating a lot less junk food, and getting back to regular normal food.

Boy have I gotten an education on taking care of myself.

Thank you and God bless you for adding so much fun, and loving-kindness to the forum. You help make this a better place for everyone.

My one doctor is working on getting me switched over to a new and different med for my anxiety, something safer. She doesn't like what I am on.

And my other doctor is working on my vitamin B-12 deficiency, to get me up in the range considered normal, and we're working together on getting my glucose level to a normal range through my eating a lot less junk food, and getting back to regular normal food.
It's such a comforting feeling to hear that you have a GOOD and caring doctor.... that really does make all the difference.
I have had my doctor for almost 20 years... and I am so grateful.

I do hope you can find some relief with your anxiety medication soon... as when these medications do work... they bring much RELIEF to sometimes unbearable episodes of fear and anguish.

Let's continue to Praise our WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR... from whom all blessings flow.

Tenderly... Addy

Hi Seasoned by Grace
Glad you are getting mire good days. I like the sound of your doctors . Having confidence in them is a great help

God will carry you through all this.
Still praying for you fear brother.

Hi Seasoned by Grace
Glad you are getting mire good days. I like the sound of your doctors . Having confidence in them is a great help

God will carry you through all this.
Still praying for you fear brother.
It's such a comforting feeling to hear that you have a GOOD and caring doctor.... that really does make all the difference.
I have had my doctor for almost 20 years... and I am so grateful.

I do hope you can find some relief with your anxiety medication soon... as when these medications do work... they bring much RELIEF to sometimes unbearable episodes of fear and anguish.

Let's continue to Praise our WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR... from whom all blessings flow.

Tenderly... Addy
Tessa and Adoration my beautiful sisters in Christ.
God is working me through some important personal issues I had, that needed to be corrected, called sin, that I didn't know how to deal with, so He stepped in to help me, as well as me being a health time-bomb, in my eating habits, So PRAISE GOD, he loves me and has stepped into my life and is helping me deal with all of this, including changing my meds to something safer. He really does love me!!
I am so thankful He loves me, and somehow in the middle of all this I feel myself getting stronger, inspite of some very painful days and nights at times.
But God has been faithful through all of this, to come to me through others in my neighborhood, with overwhelming blessings and through those, God is letting me know He is still with me. WHAT AN UNAMAGINABLE JOY!!

Our Savior is beyond belief.

Adoration and Tessa my sisters in the Lord.
Today wasn't an especially good day, as much as yesterday was.
Sometimes I wonder about my doctors when I'm feeling down about my situation. I'm sure everyone does at some time.

But then I have to remember that God is in control, not my doctors, and He's the one to be looked to and praised.
If it wasn't for God working through my doctors, by now, I could be really sick from how I had been eating, and God has taken away my sciatica, so I have a lot to praise God about and be grateful for.

Plus, He has given me all of you to pray for me and support me, and we have become friends. That's been so nice.

God bless all of you who pray for me, and I'm thankful I can love each of you in the Lord.
Each person here is a special gem in God's kingdom.
SBG

I've had bilateral sciatica for nearly 11 years. It must be great to be free of it! I'm encouraged by your testimony...thanks for sharing! 🙂

I'm encouraged by your testimony...thanks for sharing! 🙂
Norman my dear brother.
As you know some days are better than others, but they all come from the Lord.
I have to remember that He is in charge of everything - 24/7.
Whatever my days are like, God ordained them.

When I suffer, many times there is a lesson to be learned, for me about fear, and taking all my thoughts captive.
And God is faithful to give me rest from my pain, when I can handle it no longer - PRAISE GOD!!!

Last edited:
Norman my dear brother.
As you know some days are better than others, but they all come from the Lord.
I have to remember that He is in charge of everything - 27/7.
Whatever my days are like, God ordained them.

When I suffer, many times there is a lesson to be learned, for me about fear, and taking all my thoughts captive.
And God is faithful to give me rest from my pain, when I can handle it no longer - PRAISE GOD!!!
When He turns the fire sweet, I like that. He's provided me with a compassionate doctor. It's for a purpose, I know that. I found insight through the writings of A.W. Tozer. Every little bit helps. Though I can be snappy. Sigh.

Truman, I mean Norman...this is Seasoned By Grace's thread; if you want to talk about yourself, start your own. You know what Addy will say. Lol

Though I can be snappy. Sigh.
Adoration and Norman and Tessa
I had my worst day yesterday and all night last night.
I'm doing badly today.
It seemed to come out of nowhere.
Horrible medication symptoms, body pain.
Seeing the doctor today.
Feeling lost in the middle of all this. I wasn't expecting this kind of a day or night.

Please pray for me.
None of this makes any sense.
I was doing so good, now it has all turned around.
God is with me and knows my future.

I feel defeated and at the end of my rope.
Only God knows how to deal with this.
My life and situation is in His hands

God help me please,I feel so lost and in pain without any control - Amen
I feel so lost and child-like, but in all of this, I know he is mine, and He loves me

Last edited:
Adoration and Norman and Tessa
I had my worst day yesterday and all night last night.
I'm doing badly today.
It seemed to come out of nowhere.
Horrible medication symptoms, body pain.
Seeing the doctor today.
Feeling lost in the middle of all this. I wasn't expecting this kind of a day or night.

Please pray for me.
None of this makes any sense.
I was doing so good, now it has all turned around.
God is with me and knows my future.

I feel defeated and at the end of my rope.
Only God knows how to deal with this.
My life and situation is in His hands

God help me please,I feel so lost and in pain without any control - Amen
I feel so lost and child-like.
I'm with you, Seasoned By Grace. Oh, how I understand where you are at! Child-like...I know what you mean. Like I'm going to die...oh my God! Maybe a little story of mine can somehow help.
I was standing on a street, looking to my left. I saw a boulevard with, I think, a few shrubs and perhaps a bench. Past it was another street, and then another boulevard, with benches, shrubs, and trees. It was like a downtown city park. It was beautiful and so-o peaceful.
There was a low-hanging mist on the ground, except this mist had a golden glow to it. I turned my head forward. A man was standing facing me, less that 3 feet from me. He was taller than me, so I looked up to his eyes.
He was looking into my eyes and I knew instantly that I was locked in a gaze with Jesus. I was flooded with His love for me, as He smiled at me.
The doctor had restarted my heart twice, but failed on his third attempt. As the nurse was filling out my time of death, my heart started beating again.
As I awoke from being in a coma for 4 days, I had the clear image of looking down into the lobby of a travel agency. I was in I.C.U., paralyzed, and in absolute agony. The things you have to go through to get your own room! Lol
Like a handful of sand, this life will run between our fingers, no matter how hard we try to hold onto it. One day it will run out. I believe that I will live every day ordained for me by the Lord.
I have learned to say, "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away...blessed be the name of the Lord!" Sometime I get scared...it's during these times that I cry out to Him the most and He is most real to me! He is faithful. He will never leave us or forsake us. Ever! Ever! Ever!
He never left my side, not even when I died, He was with me in the dark...right by my side! tc
I've been beyond and back...passing is something I long for. Addy and I will pray for you, as I'm sure Tessa will too, my brother in Messiah! Shalom!

Norman, my dearest brother in Christ.
What an amazing message.
Exactly what I needed to hear.

I'm so glad you came here to this forum.
You make it a better place to be part of. God bless you for that.
I look forward to getting to know you better.

Norman, my dearest brother in Christ.
What an amazing message.
Exactly what I needed to hear.

I'm so glad you came here to this forum.
You make it a better place to be part of. God bless you for that.
I look forward to getting to know you better.
The feeling's mutual, we share the fellowship of suffering.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back